Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. (98406 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Sambar(m): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
pls aux how can I re- size the pdf I have used Microsoft word to convert my credentials to pdf but they are still higher than the required 320k. how can I reduce it...thanks
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Sanjayd1(f): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
Somebody should help me out, please. I've tried uploading my documents but it keeps saying some fields are empty. What do I do? I've tried with an android phone and even my laptop but it's still the same error message.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by aodis: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
whatx:
Did anyone else experience this?

After submission, status read "pending-successfull application but no email was sent to that effect.
I applied for experience position.
Anybody experience that?

Have you, got your confirmation. Is ur status still reading Pending-successfull?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by aodis: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
Cksmile:
I applied for HR, bt after few days, account came up. (as in the post)
How can I change it?

Help house

Hello
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by starbuck(f): 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please make una help out, I have tried uploading my credentials but am just stuck there. I have converted to PDF but still nothing. Someone just help me out
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Zullyat: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
charlesbid:
I have a problem choosing a venue for the Examination. My profile page is showing me preferred location as Abuja, and alternate location as Abuja. It is not giving me any option to choose or change the location
May be the other options have been occupied(filled up)
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Zullyat: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
aodis:

Have you, got your confirmation. Is ur status still reading Pending-successfull?
I have the same problem, after I logged in it is still showing pending successful application and I did not get any confirmation mail just the exam slip
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by starbuck(f): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
KceeK:
Done with mine. Tried once and I had no stress applying. I can help any finding it difficult to register.

Pm me if you need my assistance lets talk

I need help... I can't upload My credentials. It's been converted into PDF
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Ndaife: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
solomikky:
Who has successfully applied for the department of petroleum resources graduate trainee?

Share your experience

As for me I'm stocked at uploading my credentials,but it's too early to give up now.

I was able to apply, to God be the glory
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Ndaife: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
Pls my application was successful wen I submitted, but I haven't receive any acknowledgement mail in my inbox to confirm that... is that normal??
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by ikenna2323: 1:38am On Nov 02, 2016
karleone:

I encountered same thing. Completed my registration yesterday afternoon and submitted, only to check back at night and find that my portal was empty (it took me back to the first page). I applied again this morning and checked back tonight, same thing! However, prior to that, i got a mail from them to complete my education history which they feel I've not completed. I logged in and did the needful. But there's something i noticed which might be helpful to us. "For your higher education information to be complete and updated, kindly ensure that you click on SUBMIT, not ADD (in the higher institution page), not the final submit o. With that, your Higher institution info is saved." So after editing and refilling the info, i submitted and my slip came (with "Print" and "Send as email" tabs inclusive). Now i can logout and login and still find my profile info.
my question is was ur reference no. the same?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by nmreports: 5:13am On Nov 02, 2016
starbuck:
Please make una help out, I have tried uploading my credentials but am just stuck there. I have converted to PDF but still nothing. Someone just help me out

Has the file size been reduced?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Ojemedad: 5:57am On Nov 02, 2016
Sambar:
pls aux how can I re- size the pdf I have used Microsoft word to convert my credentials to pdf but they are still higher than the required 320k. how can I reduce it...thanks
go to www.ilovepdf.com, it can compress the size
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2016
ikenna2323:
my question is was ur reference no. the same?

Yes
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Ndaife: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2016
KceeK:
Done with mine. Tried once and I had no stress applying. I can help any finding it difficult to register.

Pm me if you need my assistance lets talk
please I didn't uploaded my CV during the application, I uploaded the SSCE, NYSC cert, and Statement of Result (BSC), it was after submission that i remembered I didn't include my CV, pls What will I do? I urgently need ur response
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Ndaife: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2016
MicroBox:
Please stop quoting me and concentrate on your application ok. The battle is not now but later.

Note guys: DPR is not bias..
Went for the graduate trainee 2009/2010.
Passed the 1st and 2nd stages, went for interview at VI Lagos and everything went very well.
Please your contact address should be reachable cos that is the medium they will use to send your appointment letter.
Hmmm everything happen for a reason!

Modified

To those applying, everyone must work together, as in,, have a dedicated thread even
after the text to complain, lament and keep posting on how your life depend on the recruitment and once in a while it must be hitting front page. Daily Trust News paper came to our rescue to publish the figure of those applied, some comments made on social media and how very hopeful we are. After alot of pressure, DR called for the second text at Queens College.

Gmat is always a Gmat except for little modification. The hard copy (the one you see at NYSC Camp).

See you guys when the interview approaches for more hint.. InshaAllah
please I didn't uploaded my CV during the application, I uploaded the SSCE, NYSC cert, and Statement of Result (BSC), it was after submission that i remembered I didn't include my CV, pls What will I do? I urgently need ur response
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Ndaife: 8:02am On Nov 02, 2016
maxwell767:
mine was successful, was on it through out last night......

ur documents must be PDF format. wink

FTC..

grin
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by adedee14: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Please I have been trying to apply for a week now, keeps saying error with browser refresh browser. I hv been stuck here. Cant even delete my higher institution entry plus my documents are all pdf. I will appreciate solutions.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Donpizzle(m): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2016
Sanjayd1:
Somebody should help me out, please. I've tried uploading my documents but it keeps saying some fields are empty. What do I do? I've tried with an android phone and even my laptop but it's still the same error message.

bro relax, take a cup of wine and re-apply. there may be something you did not fill but your anxiety did not let you see it.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Donpizzle(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2016
adedee14:
Please I have been trying to apply for a week now, keeps saying error with browser refresh browser. I hv been stuck here. Cant even delete my higher institution entry plus my documents are all pdf. I will appreciate solutions.

try updating your browser. i had same problem with firefox until i updated it and re-applied successfully.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Donpizzle(m): 8:48am On Nov 02, 2016
Ndaife:

relax, CV wasn't requested. Its always cool to follow instruction.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by adedee14: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2016
Donpizzle:

try updating your browser. i had same problem with firefox until i updated it and re-applied successfully.
Still giving d same result. Used virtually all browsers.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by starbuck(f): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2016
nmreports:

Has the file size been reduced?

Yes
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by oladunjoyeseyi(f): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2016
Sambar:
. pls what app can I use to convert it to pdf nd how to shrink in order for it to be less than 320kb

you can use www.freepdfconvert.com for converting to pdf. to compress use pdfcompressor.com.

just upload the files you want to convert or compress and download it. i hope it helps
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by boma4success: 9:39am On Nov 02, 2016
Hello guys, I'll like to seek for ur enlightenment on dis DPR registration. I'll b passing out ds week Friday by God's grace. I av started wt d registration under Graduate Trainees, but I got hanged up wen I see dat we must upload our NYSC discharge certificate and Higher Institution certificate in PDF format. Now my question goes thus:
(1) Since my higher institution certificate is not yet ready, can I upload my Statement/Notification of result instead?
(2) Since I don't av a scanner to scan all my docs b4 converting to PDF, can I use my smartphone to snap d docs into jpeg file and how can I convert d jpeg to PDF on my fone?
(3) because I couldn't go ahead wt other next pages, can u guys pls tell me wat was requested in the subsequent pages after d page whr NYSC discharge cert and other docs were required?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Dmes(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2016
applied successful.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Sanjayd1(f): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2016
Donpizzle:

bro relax, take a cup of wine and re-apply. there may be something you did not fill but your anxiety did not let you see it.

I've checked but it's the same error message. I've even updated my browsers.

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by chioma58(f): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2016
1miccza:

Thanks so much for the prompt response i eventually found out and i've completed it and submitted it although i didn't see education kini kan just education.

Hello, please I am in stage 3 of my graduate application and I cannot input my higher institution. An error message saying I can't input more than one institution since I am applying for graduate trainee pops up. 

I am using my Samsung tablet for the application.

Can I continue with my application using only my ‎secondary school entry?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by chioma58(f): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2016
karleone:

I encountered same thing. Completed my registration yesterday afternoon and submitted, only to check back at night and find that my portal was empty (it took me back to the first page). I applied again this morning and checked back tonight, same thing! However, prior to that, i got a mail from them to complete my education history which they feel I've not completed. I logged in and did the needful. But there's something i noticed which might be helpful to us. "For your higher education information to be complete and updated, kindly ensure that you click on SUBMIT, not ADD (in the higher institution page), not the final submit o. With that, your Higher institution info is saved." So after editing and refilling the info, i submitted and my slip came (with "Print" and "Send as email" tabs inclusive). Now i can logout and login and still find my profile info.

I am in stage 3 of my graduate application and I cannot input my higher institution. An error message saying I can't input more than one institution since I am applying for graduate trainee pops up. 

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2016
chioma58:

I am in stage 3 of my graduate application and I cannot input my higher institution. An error message saying I can't input more than one institution since I am applying for graduate trainee pops up. 

Continue with the application. You can edit and input it at the final stage.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2016
boma4success:
Hello guys, I'll like to seek for ur enlightenment on dis DPR registration. I'll b passing out ds week Friday by God's grace. I av started wt d registration under Graduate Trainees, but I got hanged up wen I see dat we must upload our NYSC discharge certificate and Higher Institution certificate in PDF format. Now my question goes thus:
(1) Since my higher institution certificate is not yet ready, can I upload my Statement/Notification of result instead?
Yes you can.
By the way, hold the application pending when you get your discharge certificate.

(2) Since I don't av a scanner to scan all my docs b4 converting to PDF, can I use my smartphone to snap d docs into jpeg file and how can I convert d jpeg to PDF on my fone?
Yes you can.
Copy the picture and paste it in Microsoft word. Save the file (on the save file as dropdwn) as PDF. Ensure your MS Word is 2010 above

(3) because I couldn't go ahead wt other next pages, can u guys pls tell me wat was requested in the subsequent pages after d page whr NYSC discharge cert and other docs were required?

Your referee (from 1 above). Then, exam center/location.

Hope this helps.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by 9niceguy(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2016
Sambar:
Are you using a computer system with Internet connection? if yes
just Google "how to convert PDF to jpeg" you will find various websites where they do the conversion online for free. after converting the file (to jpeg) try to download it and after downloading you open the file as image then you can adjust the size through cropping and other little adjustment.
after that the file size must have been reduced. but make sure you check the file properties as you edit so as to know the actual size.
After the edit, then you go back to google to search "how to convert Jpeg to PDF". by then you can download your new PDF file with lower kB.
I hope you understood my epistle

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.