Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. (98388 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Boring:

But you have the reg. number right
l

Yeah...thanks
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by ike8(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
pls how do arrange the reg number
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by rjek: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Am still battling with how to reduce my pdf documents to 320kb for about 2weeks now..
Am giving up already...if u are led by d spirit, pls help a brother....
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by jimmiedave(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
rjek:
Am still battling with how to reduce my pdf documents to 320kb for about 2weeks now..

You don't need to give up now, besides there is still more time
all u need do is log on to WWW.ilovepdf.com, it will convert all ur documents to PDF and d size will automatically reduce even less dan 320, all my documents were btw 80 n 100 .
I will also advice u try it at night.
good luck bro

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by maangel01: 12:45am On Nov 05, 2016
rjek:

Just Scan your documents and save them as .jpg
select the picture document and paste it on MSword
in MSword select the picture, check on the menu bar and click on format
under format click compress as select as email.
go to file saveas and save as pdf.
period.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by maangel01: 12:49am On Nov 05, 2016
karleone:

No!
Your NYSC Cert, Degree Cert, and Second school Cert.
I don't really know if applying with a phone is helpful, but you can submit with your phone and print later in a cyber cafe.

NYSC, Higher cert, SSCE, Certificate from professional body (if applicable) and Resume
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by karleone(m): 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
maangel01:

NYSC, Higher cert, SSCE, Certificate from professional body (if applicable) and Resume

That's for experience hire, I guess
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by MicroBox: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
caneberry:
Dear Microbox, Can i use statement of result for my degree certificate pending till i get the original?
Yap... Even if you are still serving, you can apply. The selection process give a considerable time for you to get your documents together.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Simjo: 12:53am On Nov 06, 2016
entered my higher institution thrice with an error. please how do i delete them please
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by maigemuu: 2:24am On Nov 06, 2016
In this days of financial squeeze and with the drop in oil prices globally, you can leverage on other options other than your paid jobs to earn money from home through a made simple task to get paid.

We are a rapidly growing company of like minded individuals that over past few months has experienced great success through our online marketing system .We are in search of highly motivated individuals that value character,
integrity, and discipline. All applicants will be considered those with and without experience. To be considered please follow instructions below. Good Luck!

We Offer:
*Daily Pay!!
*Residuals
*Complete Training
*Leads provided

What We Need:
*Team Player
*Competitive Edge
*Goal Orientated
*Strong Work Ethic
*Burning Desire to Earn N150,000+ a Month
*Willingness to work from home

PLEASE — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY-

Would you like to be exposed to a business opportunity that affords you the opportunity of earning residual income daily?
Remuneration is highly attractive and commensurate with best industry standards.
Kindly text, call or chat on whatsapp for updates.

sam: 08096002981
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by boma4success: 6:09am On Nov 06, 2016
We ar in dis together, Eventhough I've saved and submitted mine like that

Simjo:
entered my higher institution thrice with an error. please how do i delete them please
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by StObaino1(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2016
The Dpr site is crazy... Pls I couldn't even log in... Maybe I need a computer to do that. Please how did you guys do it?
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Boring: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
StObaino1:
The Dpr site is crazy... Pls I couldn't even log in... Maybe I need a computer to do that. Please how did you guys do it?
Use Google Chrome browser
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by StObaino1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Boring:

Use Google Chrome browser

That's what I used. I was able to register and got a mail. but when I try to log in and apply for the experience hire it keep bringing back the login page.....
Just wondering if there is clue you guys used or there's a particular time of less traffic.
Besides am use my mobile phone.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Omoze88: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
aegis86:
Same here
Same here too though I got the reg number and my exams slip was sent to my mail
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by lincolnola: 8:54am On Nov 07, 2016
All,
Pls, is anyone having his or her application status different from "PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION" ?
Thanks for your response
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by ushelline(f): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Please I need assistance I am still unable to proceed from the page of downloading my credentials. Once I download and click on Save and Continue the next message I keep getting is "Some error occurred. Please Reload your browser and try again" I keep reloading the browser and trying but nothing happens. HELP PLS
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by splendid2: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2016
Gd monin my good people, pls I clicked send as Email & I was sent a link to print my exam slip, bt wen I clicked it, it took me back to my profile summary page, d same page where I clicked send as Email instead of d page that bears my exam slip. Pls what can I do about this cos right now I don't have exam slip.
Thank you for your response.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by lightstone(f): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2016
can I apply using Ibadan address
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by tempel(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2016
MY DOCUMENTS ARE SCANNED. SO THEY ARE IN PICTURE FORMAT. HOW DO I CONVERT PICTURES TO PDF
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by rjek: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
maangel01:

Just Scan your documents and save them as .jpg
select the picture document and paste it on MSword
in MSword select the picture, check on the menu bar and click on format
under format click compress as select as email.
go to file saveas and save as pdf.
period.
Pls brother, where can I access the save files?
Still waiting for your reply oo brother
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by petchris04(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
Am done with mine but my application status still shows pending successful submission plus no mail have been sent to me. Please am I on track this way.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by petchris04(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
lincolnola:
All,
Pls, is anyone having his or her application status different from "PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION" ?
Thanks for your response
same wit me and am kind of worried.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Dampop1: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
It is DPR Graduate trainee for Nigerians not Lagos based

quote author=lightstone post=50860612]can I apply using Ibadan address [/quote]
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by jimmiedave(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
tempel:
MY DOCUMENTS ARE SCANNED. SO THEY ARE IN PICTURE FORMAT. HOW DO I CONVERT PICTURES TO PDF

if it's in picture format, it means it is in jpeg, so all u need do is use a PDF converter to convert d jpeg to PDF
I used ilovepdf.com to concert all my docs, u will see all options there; e.g convert jpeg to PDF, doc to PDF n vice versa
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by jimmiedave(m): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
lightstone:
can I apply using Ibadan address

this is a federal job, it doesn't matter ur location, the only tin is that u will go to a near by state for d test
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by jimmiedave(m): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
StObaino1:

to me, I think DPR site is far better than FCSC site, I think I use roughly 30 minutes or so to complete d registration.
The easiest approach is to convert all ur docs into PDF den leave ur passport in jpeg n less dan 62kb .with all these in place, u r good to go.
I will also advice u try it at night, it is very fast n u use chrome as well.
good luck
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by aegis86: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
ushelline:
Please I need assistance I am still unable to proceed from the page of downloading my credentials. Once I download and click on Save and Continue the next message I keep getting is "Some error occurred. Please Reload your browser and try again" I keep reloading the browser and trying but nothing happens. HELP PLS
CLEAR YOU BROWSER COOKIES AND CACHE THEN RELOAD THE PAGE...
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Spyde(m): 4:42am On Nov 10, 2016
please how do i resolve the "PENDING - SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION" issue
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by Ataiz(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2016
Spyde:
please how do i resolve the "PENDING - SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION" issue
If you're sure you've edited all your details correctly then just leave it. It will eventually change.
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by NELBREN: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2016
Pls, the file size to be uploaded given, is it the total size of the files or for one file. I considered it to be one file ooo and my status is still showing "Pending-Successfull Submission". Pls somebody help!
Re: Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. by android1: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2016
rjek:

I had that same issue but I solved it by reducing ur image size using Windows Media photo gallery on yr laptop... Resize and use the EMAIL size.. Copy it and paste it inside a pdf file and save... Make sure u use a laptop to signup

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) / British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN)- Entry Level Management Trainee Positions / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.