Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,282 members, 7,881,053 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience (20970 Views)

For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million, PEJ / For Freezing My $15 Million, Effc Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million / Court Summons EFCC For Freezing Fayose's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2016
MrDavidson:
This woman's Dutch courage surprises me any day. Waiting for the judge that'll award her any penny. undecided

don't confuse Dutch courage for ignorance and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by MrDavidson: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2016
vodutive:

don't confuse Dutch courage for ignorance and stupidity.

I wouldn't say it's ignorance. If she's ignorant of the law, are the lawyers filing the "case" also ignorant?
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Btruth: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2016
Naa only her waka come?
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Kaybaba5(m): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2016
This woman has guts.....
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by olapluto(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2016
I hope someone can make Mrs Jonathan give these statements under oath. She will not escape jail with this excuse she's given.
You opened 5 accounts at once- No probs , though suspicious
Only one of the atm cards bore your name---OK, and you sheepishly collected the others too
You were using an ATM not in your name- Fraud!
You cannot return ATMs that are not in your name back to the bank, but you were spending money in those accounts freely.
This is a woman supposed to be a permanent secretary acting like an ignorant illiterate.

Good luck in the courts madam. Lets see if the courts will endorse a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2016
MrDavidson:

I wouldn't say it's ignorance. If she's ignorant of the law, are the lawyers filing the "case" also ignorant?

I'd like to think her lawyers are not stupid but does this sound like someone who will listen to lawyers? She's a cash cow to them, a lawyer will happily waste your time and charge you for it if you insist on being a fool.

2 Likes

Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by owambe22(f): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2016
Mama thief
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by theophorus(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2016
...When you Lawyer want to make quick money or is more stupid, this is the kind of cases you will file.

"just watching this drama"

1 Like

Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by AkupeMBANO(f): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Illiterate woman, mama thief, this woman is just like her husband, the ineffectual baboon, It's like foolishness runs in their family.

Master of flat heads
shatap bro. u'r a go.at
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2016
theophorus:
...When you Lawyer want to make quick money or is more stupid, this is the kind of cases you will file.

"just watching this drama"

There are some cases you read about that make you question the integrity of nigerian Lawyers and then you think about the personalities of many Nigerian public figures, many of whom are so drunk on their own hype that they think they know the law better than their lawyers. This a country where "big men" lock up people they don't like, arrest journalist for writing stories they don't like, send their police orderlies to beat up people who park outside their homes. i can't blame the lawyer who decides to shut up, do as you are told and just collect your fees even when you know the case lacks merit.
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Illiterate woman, mama thief, this woman is just like her husband, the ineffectual baboon, It's like foolishness runs in their family.

Master of flat heads
ur name says POOP, so I wont blame u....point out a saint in Government. Cow! Useless son of a useless father.
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by realglobe: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2016
Boss!
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by DamiBukola: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2016
Maghan37:
I wonder if u are blind or ignorant because u have not read much about d case.Besides hw will a reasonable person speak reasonably with someone who is as educated as Patience Jonathan. If u really want to know how dumb u are tell ur friends in other countries that someone is suing d govt 4 seizing an A/c in which case she was in charge of an account that appears in the name of other companies which she was not a signatory to and tell dem dat it was because d banks made a mistake in naming d a/c & see what they'll tell. Infact in an ideal society she shld be in jail.
Here we go again, did you read the averement of her lawyer? Please purge yourself of emotional contribution.

No law empowers efcc to suo motu freeze an account. The efcc act says, the efcc has power to freeze an account upon her application before a competent court and same is granted.
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by DamiBukola: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2016
Maghan37:
I wonder if u are blind or ignorant because u have not read much about d case.Besides hw will a reasonable person speak reasonably with someone who is as educated as Patience Jonathan. If u really want to know how dumb u are tell ur friends in other countries that someone is suing d govt 4 seizing an A/c in which case she was in charge of an account that appears in the name of other companies which she was not a signatory to and tell dem dat it was because d banks made a mistake in naming d a/c & see what they'll tell. Infact in an ideal society she shld be in jail.
Here we go again, did you read the averement of her lawyer? Please purge yourself of emotional contribution.

No law empowers efcc to suo motu freeze an account. The efcc act says, the efcc has power to freeze an account upon her application before a competent court and same is granted.

Talk law and not what was reported by brown envelope media agents
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Concept(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2016
richidinho:

Nice comment bro!

Common sense is not common. How would you argue that you are collecting money on account that answers different name. Drawing money from company's account that you never had any stake in. Sometimes I regret going to school because it is not necessary, being street smart/wise is enough to add things together, and guess the outcome. Guys do not support blindly, this embezzlement of public fund affects you and I. We should look for ways to stop corruption, be it in Buhari's era or GEJ dispensation. We must kill corruption before it hits us back to back.

1 Like

Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by DamiBukola: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Did you miss this part that is clearly stated in the article
Mr. Somiari averred that Mrs. Jonathan is not a director, shareholder or participant in these companies and the funds in the said accounts were solely owned and operated by her........... This surely is against the law

Did she argue been any of the above? It is left for the bank to counter her affidavit on its content and thank God the companies are defendants/respondents in her suit; so stop whipping unnecessary sentiment.
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by DamiBukola: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2016
AZeD1:

How do you claim the money in an account that doesn't bear your name belongs to you?
Keep in mind that she's not a director or a shareholder in those companies.

:PS before you say signature, remember that signatures can be forged.

Tell me the w that forbids her form opening account via an identified proxy.

I bet you, you guys can never arrest this woman neither can you convict her.
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by hamzeiy: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2016
in this era of recession .you want our govt to give you our $200 million of our hard earned tax payers money...CHAI..I FOR SAY MAY GOD pUNiSH THAT YOUR MOUTH..
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by winj3: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2016
tomato seller 1st lady
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by altitudee: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2016
one is not a criminal until he/she has been convicted...Most people suffer for a criminal not committed and yet to be established... Nigeria have a long way to go.... An accused person is not a criminal until proven guilty... Therefore i cannot say she is a criminal until she has been proven guilty and let stop this tribalism of a thing
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2016
ifyalways:
I'm loving her guts.
That's the spirit Mama Peace. No intimidation allowed
zombie.
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by BillionPAGE(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Madam madness
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2016
ruggedised:

pained afonjazzy

This picture gives me the creeps. ewwwwwwwwww embarassed
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by gbishman: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2016
God saved us from this woman and her henpeck husband

1 Like

Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by MartinsGentle: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

but she can change ur life
Master of flat heads
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by notoriousbabe: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2016
E mo gbole . Ole eleribu ni Iya yi o. Ka da fun o lai,Ofo lomi eko nse,ofo lo se ku.
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by cutekhalifa(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Master of flat heads
typical jobless AFONJA cyber warrior It is amazing that the high
percentage of literate political
leaders in Yoruba land who flaunt
their degrees and bounce around
with pride in Western education
are uneducated in and about
politics and history. They lack
what is called native intelligence.
.. bobo mgbati corn head

Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Tsongz(f): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin ole!!!!!!! 200m dols should be added to the one you already stole
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Master of flat heads
O boy,stop living a frustrated life...
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Boyooosa(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2016
EmoBoy:
I love your fighting spirit ma. I wish your husband was like you. Don't let you the corrupt hypocrite Buhari drag you down. We your people are solidly behind you...
DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF 'EMO'? DISASTER OR RABBIT! THAT IS YOUR NAME! PERSON STEAL UR MONEY GO USE AM BUILD HOTEL, U STILL WAN DIE FOR HER SIN, ARE YOU JESUS CHRIST? VERY SOON, DEM GO NAIL YOU FOR HEAD, DEM STILL DEY FIND NAIL(6 INCHES)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka / Fresh Crisis In APC As Lawan, Buni Bicker Over 2023 Presidency / Obot Essien, PDP Chairman Attacked In Akwa Ibom, His Head Broken Over Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.