Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,833 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience (20981 Views)

For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million, PEJ / For Freezing My $15 Million, Effc Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million / Court Summons EFCC For Freezing Fayose's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by hotseat: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2016
Madam Faka no give any moro foko o/ faka o
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by gbounty: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Illiterate woman, mama thief, this woman is just like her husband, the ineffectual baboon, It's like foolishness runs in their family.

Master of flat heads
Exactly the point
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by ahamonyeka(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Joke of the century.
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by gbounty: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Madam Piss!
Always confused!

That would mean there's no hope on the rented protest maybe because the crowd got reduced drastically before arriving the court as the money collected for the protest could not take care of domestic issues before leaving the house.........

Laughing in Chinese language...........
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by fakati(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
This woman must be high shepe
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by nairathan78: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Illiterate woman, mama thief, this woman is just like her husband, the ineffectual baboon, It's like foolishness runs in their family.

Master of flat heads
What nonsense, what audacity for u to judge someone. The court should play their part and not u.
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by chigoizie7(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
This woman should just shut up already
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Ijaya123: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
ifyalways:
I'm loving her guts.

That's the spirit Mama Peace. No intimidation allowed. If EFCC have any real evidence against her,not media propaganda, they should sue her.

Dutch courage,no shaking! cool kiss

EFCC had no business with her since she is not the owner of the account according to bank documentations. The suspects are the account holders who have already pleaded guilty to money laundering charges.
She is the one trying to join herself into the case.

She is more clueless than her husband. What a crass for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by RAFIC(m): 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
Orikinla:
Do you want Dominos pizza? Delivered to your house? grin
Most definitely wouldn't mind it.... lol
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by tiger28: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
EmoBoy:
I love your fighting spirit ma. I wish your husband was like you. Don't let you the corrupt hypocrite Buhari drag you down. We your people are solidly behind you...
have you eaten today??matter of fact,has your ENTIRE family eaten today??I doubt! Meanwhile the ppl you are defending can eat till eternity. Sad!
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by amobii: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
It can only happened in Nigeria, well i commend her effort for fighting the fight and i believed if found guilty after going to court, then people should not say because she is a former president wife, she should be spared to serve her jail term, and if not guilty then EFCC should be ready to pay her ransom.
But i wonder if her lawyer does not access the case, EFCC doesn't have business with her initially, the account mentioned was not in her name, how can you win that kind of case.
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by bams2999(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
corruption is not steal

Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by greatman247(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Master of flat heads

You correct jor.
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by dabrightt: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
esosuo2:
wen a thief is so confident dats wat u get , the lawyer advising her I hope he collect his pay ist because d case no get abeg lik obanikoro own , I hope it gets to d stage she starts writing a book of her days in kirikiri , a very dull thief as former mrs president nigerians endure sha
leave her she will soon shout...****GOD DEY OO****wen she loose
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by intom: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Master of flat heads
OP, can we advise her to go back to the kitchen and the other rooms? Or if possible retake her WACE
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Kingsley1000(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
lets leave this woman to enjoy her loot
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Kingsley1000(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
tiger28:
have you eaten today??matter of fact,has your ENTIRE family eaten today??I doubt! Meanwhile the ppl you are defending can eat till eternity. Sad!
he is a wailer....they believe stealing isn't corruption
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by mbhs139(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
DamiBukola:

Can you argue strictly on what the law says whether she is guilty or not and stop this shenanigans.

Please I am waiting to read your legal opinion and not some shameless ranting of corruption. I think it's time we talk like educated people.

For me, I'm not saying she's guilty like some people are saying here, but I'm just trying to show her illogicality in the whole processe right from the on-set:

1. He averred that the account mandate forms were duly completed and signed by her (i.e. Mrs Jonathan).

2. According to him, Mrs. Jonathan subsequently discovered that apart from one of the accounts that bore her name, the other four accounts were opened in the name of four companies which were companies belonging to Dudafa.

3. He said she also observed that the ATM cards of the said accounts were issued in the names of the companies, adding that she complained to Dudafa, who promised to effect the necessary changes.

4. He said Dipo Oshodi also promised to effect the necessary changes.

Mr. Somiari averred that Mrs. Jonathan is not a director, shareholder or participant in these companies and the funds in the said accounts were solely owned and operated by her and “Dudafa does not own any part of the funds in the said accounts.”

5. According to the deponent, t[b]he Skye Bank official (Mr. Oshodi) did not effect the instructions of the plaintiff to change the name of the said accounts to her name, in spite of repeated request[/b].

He stated that notwithstanding the refusal of the bank to effect the necessary changes, she had been using the said ATM cards without any interference

All these by the wife of a sitting President (as she was then...?) Who's that Bank official that will not carry out the President's wife instruction with immediate alacrity.

1 Like

Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by MrPRevailer(m): 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
[size=15pt]BUHARI[/size]

EFCC Arrest and freezing without court order is illegal and unlawful
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by cejaypriesty(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Master of flat heads
Indeed and no wonder the country was better while her husband was in the office.
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by mustym23(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
madam go sleep
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by bizhop101(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Can efcc freez bank acount without court order?
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ijaya123:

EFCC had no business with her since she is not the owner of the account according to bank documentations. The suspects are the account holders who have already pleaded guilty to money laundering charges.
She is the one trying to join herself into the case.

She is more clueless than her husband. What a crass for that matter.

The woman is silly beyond imagination, instead laying low and letting the money go quietly, since it was not being linked to her; the crazy woman chose to come out boldly and challenge the authority of the EFCC on the matter - what effrontery.
Her stupidity is akin to the ignorant goat that decided to go to the lion's den to greet him good morning.

1 Like

Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by lawrens222(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
You arn't saying anything educative here man,all i smell is triabalisim.
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by jpphilips(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by jpphilips(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
EmoBoy:
I love your fighting spirit ma. I wish your husband was like you. Don't let you the corrupt hypocrite Buhari drag you down. We your people are solidly behind you...

While standing solidly behind her, she is contesting a $15m suit while you have a mere 512mb Tecno phone to show for your sentiri.
Donate your brain to charity, you surely don't need it.

2 Likes

Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Freeworldbutfre: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
DamiBukola:

Can you argue strictly on what the law says whether she is guilty or not and stop this shenanigans.

Please I am waiting to read your legal opinion and not some shameless ranting of corruption. I think it's time we talk like educated people.
nice to know u are lawyer but u think she can win. She save the money she has multimillion $ hotel estate other investment when many evidence start coming up let up, do not shout wicth hunting here I beg in d name of God.
Fayose when dey form James bound he did not no say he is busy with Eitki work. If i were her I will keep quiet like his husband. I pit Nigeria with our past Leader action. May God bless and keep PMB for us.
He is a prayer answer of the catholic church for over decade now when they pray against bribery and corruption. If u no the pray one of the line says dat God should give us leader that can fight corruption. If u need the pray ask for catholic hymns book at the back u will see the pray u will know that PMB is pray answered.
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by richeso: 3:03am On Oct 28, 2016
is anyone reading this part ?

4. He said Dipo Oshodi also promised to effect the necessary changes.

if she has complained severally for the account name to be changed. then the fault is from the bank.

No one is talking about this part.

Abeg make una give her her money jor.
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by DamiBukola: 4:27am On Oct 28, 2016
Freeworldbutfre:
nice to know u are lawyer but u think she can win. She save the money she has multimillion $ hotel estate other investment when many evidence start coming up let up, do not shout wicth hunting here I beg in d name of God.
Fayose when dey form James bound he did not no say he is busy with Eitki work. If i were her I will keep quiet like his husband. I pit Nigeria with our past Leader action. May God bless and keep PMB for us.
He is a prayer answer of the catholic church for over decade now when they pray against bribery and corruption. If u no the pray one of the line says dat God should give us leader that can fight corruption. If u need the pray ask for catholic hymns book at the back u will see the pray u will know that PMB is pray answered.
As far as I am concern, most of the case being pursued by efcc are on a shaky ground. I hate their modus operandi. Take for instance, the Justices and judges cases; no of the purported exhibits they obtained can be used against them. Justice Ngwuta has alleged already that dss planted those things and Justice Okoro said he was made to sign the exhibits form at gun point. You see why every reasonable person will believe them, because dss acted like Gestapo police. What stopped them from going there at dawn?

In law, every doubt is resolved in favour of the accused person.

Coming to Jonathan's wife, read her case or facts very well. First of all, efcc by virtue of its enabling law; has no power to suo motu freeze anybody's account except ordered by court. They froze those accounts without recourse to court order.

Now tell, what stops efcc from filing a motion ex parte in court and let the court grant the request?

Coming to FFK's wife ordeal at Access Bank, Ekiti, that woman will be compensated by the bank for "false imprisonment". It is tortuous to hold anybody inside a bank against her/his wish.

Most of you don't know the law, just shouting corruption everywhere.
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by mikolo80: 2:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by Kingsley1000(m): 5:43am On Oct 29, 2016
MAMA PISS RETURN THE MONEY
Re: For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million-patience by DamiBukola: 6:18am On Oct 29, 2016
mikolo80:
one sharp lawyer is cutting his own share of this woman's illiteracy
And you think you are literate enough to know that? kettle calling pot black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

100 Kwara Communities Without Electricity For Over 100 Years / Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) / Buhari To Guinea Bissau: We Need Our Troops Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.