Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,028 members, 7,966,787 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) (35008 Views)

Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together At GQ Men Of The Year Awards (pics) / Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by PARAHH(f): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2016
hopsydboi:
What is he selling?
Yam and potatoes

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by DozieInc(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by seunlly(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2016
Wetin concern me
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by kingthreat(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2016
Dunno that Negro from nowhere
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by MartinsIfeco(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2016
Gossiplover:
Peks Michael Ikeji, Younger brother to popular blogger Linda Ikeji, has been awarded true heroes awards for young entrepreneur of the year in recognition of his immense contributions in helping to inspire Nigeria youth to do better than they can do. Congrat to him. The Ikeji's are truly entrepreneurs, building wealth from nothing. Linda Ikeji taking the lead.

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/peks-ikeji-linda-ikeji-brother-wins.html
Brotherly!
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by rusher14: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2016
We can buy anything in Nigeria even elderly protesters.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by derajojosblog(f): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2016
na dem dem

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Marrtynze(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Which immense contribution to inspire Nigerian youths, who he epp, what kind of award is this??, pls I'm not understanding

6 Likes

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by IamPatriotic(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2016
What's the guy into in real life.....The Ikejis can not come and start any Kardisshanque here ooo, it won't work! we're Nigerians not Americans, we don't reward nothingness.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Afam4eva(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2016
What's the name of his website or business? I assume that someone who has been given an award for entrepreneurship should have an enterprise. The guy in the picture with him giving the award is even Kingsley Ogboso, the winner of the Next Movie Star reality show that Tonto Dike and Annie Macaulay took part in.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by browseyd22(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Who know am,where de youth e help...mk Dem easy with all dis kind arranged awards wen dem dy give demselfs

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by YourNemesis: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2016
Entrepreneur of the year?
What does he do? never heard of him ....... until now.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by KingRex1(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Photoshop
Haba.. Wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Icansing: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2016
Omudia:
Keep doing stomach infrastructure when your mates are hustling hard.
do you think it easy to eat?
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by emynike2001(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2016
For supplying CUCUMBERS abi ?

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by eyeview: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2016
So this kid has won a young entrepreneur of the year by doing nothing but sitting on his sister's sofa and snapping selfies. Issorai.

What business has he created and what impact has he made anywhere with it.

Anyway,even a stone as linda ikeji's brother would get an award to get publicity

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by emynike2001(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2016
hopsydboi:
What is he selling?
CUCUMBERS of course grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Jailerrr(f): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2016
ever811:
OK...leme finish my food before I ask you how this one take kwansighn me...
. Bros only you for this recession? I hail!

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Pronmix(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2016
kinzation:
happy to inform you...

.IT IS OUT!!!

WHAT??

BANGER 13 ROUNDS !!! BOUGHT IT ON JUMIA
Bros abeg send me link sharp sharp!
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by asha01: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2016
Gossiplover:
Peks Michael Ikeji, Younger brother to popular blogger Linda Ikeji, has been awarded true heroes awards for young entrepreneur of the year in recognition of his immense contributions in helping to inspire Nigeria youth to do better than they can do. Congrat to him. The Ikeji's are truly entrepreneurs, building wealth from nothing. Linda Ikeji taking the lead.

is it not media stunt the sister organized to further drive traffic?

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by inventor432(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2016
For where he help the youth

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Originalsly: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hmmmm...... the brother is now a certified entrepreneur. ... entrepreneur without a bsiness! I can bet my life it was Laura and not Linda that organised this one.... Laura is soooooo smart!

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Cheers.
I am not surprised, because he is my namesake.
Pecks for Peks.
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
Marrtynze:
Which immense contribution to inspire Nigerian youths, who he epp, what kind of award is this??, pls I'm not understanding
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
hop is registered award nt dt of mango tree award
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
ever811:
OK...leme finish my food before I ask you how this one take kwansighn me...
. This man must be Igbo. grin
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by bams2999(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
congrat
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Keep calm. Was just kidding. Don't take it personal.
Icansing:
do you think it easy to eat?
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by mrsfavour(f): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Linda is just trying to introduce her brother into business. u will soon be hearing his name

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Pain(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Public Relations - Gimmick- Just like her nomination for MOBO awards as Personality of the Year. We are FAST LEARNING THE DECEPTION OF THIS WORLD!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by bigtt76(f): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
Gossiplover:

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by holyeye1989(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Who is taken award and who is giving?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018 Ladies Reunite, Share Lovely Photo / Femi Otedola Spotted With Banky W (Photo) / Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.