Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,785 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:22 PM

Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) (35007 Views)

Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together At GQ Men Of The Year Awards (pics) / Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
Both the Awarder and Awardee are SCAMS.
Well,I wouldn't blame them.They represent a typical Nigerian-awards and titles freak.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Flawlessangel(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
AZUH:
All these thing Na set up . What's behind davido fame ? Show off , Linda is not rich she's doing all this to send traffic to her blog .

did you just say linda is not rich? What kinda stupid pills did you swallow?
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by stamcy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by kaymoL: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
Really? Now am believing the saying "I can afford 1000 awards if I need them"
Crap! this guy doesn't deserve shit! Hey!!! I know him too well.
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by jojothaiv(m): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Scream:
Congrats to him...the hustle is real like they say. The organizers are Entrepreneurs of the year to other people lipsrsealed We just keep selling anything sha deceiving ourselves. Go to China, Japan etc and see what people are doing.

Entrepreneur ko? Interpreter ni!
I'm just suprised too and some people will tag this "haters"
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by bikefab(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
It runs in d blood.
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by wickedtuna: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2016
Who looks that irresponsible receiving a certificate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies / Bbnaija 2018 Ladies Reunite, Share Lovely Photo / Femi Otedola Spotted With Banky W (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.