Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Why Dump A Girl That Did Everything For You, Plus Cooking & Washing (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dump A Girl That Did Everything For You, Plus Cooking & Washing (Photo) (2770 Views)

I Faked My Death And Printed An Obituary Just To Dump A Lady / I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile / Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dump A Girl That Did Everything For You, Plus Cooking & Washing (Photo) by marvelck: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
Imagine after giving you all her best, her love, etc. As well as cooking, washing and cleaning for you, you still have the heart to hurt/dump her. Who is more wicked, you or APC?

Re: Why Dump A Girl That Did Everything For You, Plus Cooking & Washing (Photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine after giving you all her best, her love, etc. As well as cooking, washing and cleaning for you, you still have the heart to hurt/dump her. Who is more wicked, you or APC?

When u comment on a thread aside creating when and why topic,I will provide u an answer..

Meanwhile, who dey sell cucumber
Re: Why Dump A Girl That Did Everything For You, Plus Cooking & Washing (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
I paid for d love so no big deal.

5 Likes

Re: Why Dump A Girl That Did Everything For You, Plus Cooking & Washing (Photo) by yemsai(f): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
cool

Re: Why Dump A Girl That Did Everything For You, Plus Cooking & Washing (Photo) by sammuell(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
APC
Re: Why Dump A Girl That Did Everything For You, Plus Cooking & Washing (Photo) by ashewoboy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
I'm interested in that lady in that picture. E be like say make i give her from the back ni. See as she fresh.
Re: Why Dump A Girl That Did Everything For You, Plus Cooking & Washing (Photo) by VaselineWarrior: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
op pliss guava contac

embarassed
Re: Why Dump A Girl That Did Everything For You, Plus Cooking & Washing (Photo) by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 27, 2016
Sometimes a lady will think that she will get a man's heart by giving him sex, food and doing laundry. Then she must be joking, because any sensible guy will dump a girl that he is not in love with that does all these stuff.

Never marry out of pity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Dump A Girl That Did Everything For You, Plus Cooking & Washing (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 27, 2016
Dominiquez:
Sometimes a lady will think that she will get a man's heart by giving him sex, food and doing laundry. Then she must be joking, because any sensible guy will dump a girl that he is not in love with that does all these stuff.

Never marry out of pity.
THANK YOU.
I appreciate REAL MEN...
May God bless u.
Copy ur post to the OP.
The OP needs to know that it is beyond these things.
The LAUNDRY can wash ur cloths for a cheap pay.
The RESTAURANT can serve u as well.
The COMMERCIAL SEX workers are there.

But a Lady whose content of character is demeaning is DEADLY...
.....can tear brothers and family apart.
.....ur Kids most likely to end up as nonentities.
Re: Why Dump A Girl That Did Everything For You, Plus Cooking & Washing (Photo) by Onogiede(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2016
If this kind hardwork responsible comes my way hmmm without wasting time are dn't have,.na marriage straight

I still think's very hard to see such ladies
Re: Why Dump A Girl That Did Everything For You, Plus Cooking & Washing (Photo) by firstking01(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

When u comment on a thread aside creating when and why topic,I will provide u an answer..

Meanwhile, who dey sell cucumber
I thought i was the only one who observes this...btw, who will dump such girl on that pixgrin...She set finish and plus she con sabi cookgrin

1 Like

Re: Why Dump A Girl That Did Everything For You, Plus Cooking & Washing (Photo) by yemsai(f): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dominiquez:

Never marry out of pity.
Right.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

The 20 Most Romantic Sex Positions With Pictures / Please Should I Buy Another Ring So He Can Reengage Me? / When You Ask A Sugar Daddy To Send You A Sexy Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.