Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,913 members, 7,945,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Who Is Better ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Better ? (937 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Better ? by clem2love(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
I AM IN MY LATE 20THS AND ALREADY HAVE A KIDS FROM A LADY WHO HAVE ALREADY HAS ONE. WHILE I STARTED THE RELATIONSHIP WITH HER BEFORE THE BIRTH OF MY BABY. I FOUND A LADY WHOM HAVE ONLY BE SPEAKING TO ON PHONE.
BEFOR MY WIFE PUT TO BED SHE FOUND OUT I WAS LOSSING HER LOVE FOR SOMEONE ELSE SHE CALL THE LADY AND WE BROKE UP WITH THE NEW LADY FOR MONTHS.

LAST TWO MONTH SHE STARTED CALLING ME AND WE SETTLE FOR ONLY FRIENDS TO MY SURPRICE SHE CAME INTO LAGOS TO SEE A FAMILY FRIEND AND CALLED ME TO COME AND HAVE A LOOK AT HER. I NEVER KNEW I WAS MISSING AN ANGEL. SHE WAS FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN MY WIFE AND SWEAT. IMMEdiately MY LOVE FOR HER. WHAT DO I DO?

COS NOW I DONT WANT TO LOSS MY WIFE AND LOSE HER TOO??
Re: Who Is Better ? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
Why did you take the wedding vows then? angry Men like you pee me off. You cant eat your cake and have it.
Re: Who Is Better ? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ha! just another loser . .
Re: Who Is Better ? by Ben13: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2009
lol
Re: Who Is Better ? by candylips(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2009
@poster

too bad
Re: Who Is Better ? by r231(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
oh well
face your wife and your kid which should be your priority right about now
Re: Who Is Better ? by AniLee(f): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Why did you take the wedding vows then? angry Men like you pee me off. You cant eat your cake and have it.

yeah. remember dem vows bredren.
Re: Who Is Better ? by justwise(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
clem2love:

I AM IN MY LATE 20THS AND ALREADY HAVE A KIDS FROM A LADY WHO HAVE ALREADY HAS ONE. WHILE I STARTED THE RELATIONSHIP WITH HER BEFORE THE BIRTH OF MY BABY. I FOUND A LADY WHOM HAVE ONLY BE SPEAKING TO ON PHONE.
BEFOR MY WIFE PUT TO BED SHE FOUND OUT I WAS LOSSING HER LOVE FOR SOMEONE ELSE SHE CALL THE LADY AND WE BROKE UP WITH THE NEW LADY FOR MONTHS.
LAST TWO MONTH SHE STARTED CALLING ME AND WE SETTLE FOR ONLY FRIENDS TO MY SURPRICE SHE CAME INTO LAGOS TO SEE A FAMILY FRIEND AND CALLED ME TO COME AND HAVE A LOOK AT HER. I NEVER KNEW I WAS MISSING AN ANGEL. SHE WAS FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN MY WIFE AND SWEAT. IMMEdiately MY LOVE FOR HER. WHAT DO I DO?COS NOW I DONT WANT TO LOSS MY WIFE AND LOSE HER TOO??

U are an excuse for a man.
Re: Who Is Better ? by AniLee(f): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2009
justwise:

true. guess it boils down to the big g word hey,
Re: Who Is Better ? by Pharoh: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ani Lee:

true. guess it boils down to the big g word hey,

What is that word? smiley

@Poster what you are doing is absolutely not right please consider the feelings and rights of your wife. You are not fair in this situation and think it if the situation was the other way round.

Ebonyeyes:

Maybe They were pressured into the marriage or they married out of pity for one another. undecided
Re: Who Is Better ? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
Pharoh:

Maybe They were pressured into the marriage or they married out of pity for one another. undecided
So thats an excuse to cheat? wow you amaze me undecided
Re: Who Is Better ? by justwise(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

There is no excuse at all, u know what? I'm getting fed up with this new trend with some of my 9ja friends who are married here, they cheat at will, one went back to Nigeria this Jan and got married then came back here to sleep with anything and everything under the skirt.

Yes i may sound old fashion but to hell with pple who can't not keep it zipped when married.
Re: Who Is Better ? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2009
justwise:

There is no excuse at all, u know what? I'm getting fed up with this new trend with some of my 9ja friends who are married here, they cheat at will, one went back to Nigeria this Jan and got married then came back here to sleep with anything and everything under the skirt.

Yes i may sound old fashion but to hell with pple who can't not keep it zipped when married.
I for one im glad that as a man you can see how wrong it is. This are the things discouraging people from getting married because why take the vows in the ist place? I dont get it at all
Re: Who Is Better ? by spizzlenik(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
@poster, U know what is right to do, Stick with your family
Re: Who Is Better ? by Pharoh: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I am not giving an excuse for him to cheat but addressing something else entirely that has nothing to do with cheating. At least you should have checked my post above that na  tongue Hope you won't shoot me one day oooooooo  grin

I was only trying to say that maybe they didn't think very properly before getting married hence the problem with their marriage. I wasn't giving an excuse or reason why he is cheating or trying to justify it because you can see that i condemned him.
Re: Who Is Better ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2009
SLAP YOUR SELF OUTTA OF THE LUST. . .MOFO! angry
Re: Who Is Better ? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
Pharoh:

I am not giving an excuse for him to cheat but addressing something else entirely that has nothing to do with cheating. At least you should have checked my post above that na  tongue Hope you won't shoot me one day oooooooo  grin

I was only trying to say that maybe they didn't think very properly before getting married hence the problem with their marriage. I wasn't giving an excuse or reason why he is cheating or trying to justify it because you can see that i condemned him.
Well you didnt make your point clear enough. undecided
Re: Who Is Better ? by lytone(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
REALLY dued just forget about who is better and face ur mistakes becos u are a man, dont let ladies start think we men are the same, just go back to ur wife and stick with her, ur missing an angel? why did u go to bed with ur wife if u knew she wasnt an angel, pls man forget about beauty for u could only lust for her, go to ur wife.
Re: Who Is Better ? by iice(f): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
Awww, maybe with the help of babalawo, you can eat your cake and have it too
Re: Who Is Better ? by dani1luv: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
Poster you are what scientist do call a PROJECTILE;

You have a wife and childrens; and a so-called

Dumbass; Madam Kagoo came ur way; so stupid of you
undecided undecided
Re: Who Is Better ? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2009
Are they blind? What do they see in you?
Re: Who Is Better ? by 190: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2009
justwise:

No its sheep~

*coughs coughs*
Re: Who Is Better ? by Pharoh: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Well you didnt make your point clear enough. undecided

Okay here is it, His wife already had a kid from someone else before they met. They got married and in between them they also had one kid. Before he married his present wife he had a female friend he has not seen but they have been speaking on the phone. After his wife gave birth he met this lady in Lagos he has been talking with on the phone. All of a sudden he is having feelings for her and doubting about his marriage.

What does the above scenario tells you?, My answer was the post you replied to. People look down on ladies who are after one so i am guessing maybe he married her out of pity[s] (Don't intend to stretch it more than this)[/s] hence the lack of respect he has for her by going after someone else when she just gave birth. sad I have already condemned him in my earlier post so i am not giving any excuse here.
Re: Who Is Better ? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
iice:

Awww, maybe with the help of babalawo, you can eat your cake and have it too

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Who Is Better ? by StellaN3(f): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2009
clem2love:

LAST TWO MONTH SHE STARTED CALLING ME AND WE SETTLE FOR ONLY FRIENDS TO MY SURPRICE SHE CAME INTO LAGOS TO SEE A FAMILY FRIEND AND CALLED ME TO COME AND HAVE A LOOK AT HER. I NEVER KNEW I WAS MISSING AN ANGEL. SHE WAS FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN MY WIFE AND SWEAT. IMMEdiately MY LOVE FOR HER. WHAT DO I DO?

dude u are stupidly funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

COS NOW I DONT WANT TO LOSS MY WIFE AND LOSE HER TOO??
Re: Who Is Better ? by porta: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
your a fool you what to eat your cake and have you better go back to you wife grin your wife is better

(1) (Reply)

, / Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? / Why Do Some Girls Loves Alcohol So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.