Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:05 AM

How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines (47007 Views)

Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) / How To Activate Glo Netpro / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by flyuche(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2009
my last post was deleted. i will say it again. you don't need any special code to have 3G activated on your phone. just subscribe to any data plan. the 500naira all day plan will do. thereafter you have 3G on your line. if you don't want to renew the plan, you can still do pay as you go still on 3G.
is that so difficult to understand?
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by honsule(m): 11:25am On Oct 31, 2009
flyuche:

my last post was deleted. i will say it again. you don't need any special code to have 3G activated on your phone. just subscribe to any data plan. the 500naira all day plan will do. thereafter you have 3G on your line. if you don't want to renew the plan, you can still do pay as you go still on 3G.
is that so difficult to understand?

if u are careful of the words u use,u might not fall into the trap of Mr. spam-Bot.
The facts still remain that, how can one subscribe?because that method u gave is not working at all.i even tried it in the mid-nite-service temporarily not available
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by flyuche(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2009
@honsule. i assume you already can browse on gprs. to acivate the all day send activate to 127. just reply the received sms till you get to the option that allows you to subscribe to the plan. ofcourse you need N500 balance on your line. when you have received the confirmatory success sms, switch off and on. 3G should appear on your phone. now you use the 3G access point to browse otherwise you will be billed if you have any credit on your phone. once activated, you can use your SIM on any modem or if you like on your phone.
let me know how it goes.
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by HONSULE1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2009
flyuche:

@honsule. i assume you already can browse on gprs. to acivate the all day send activate to 127. just reply the received sms till you get to the option that allows you to subscribe to the plan. ofcourse you need N500 balance on your line. when you have received the confirmatory success sms, switch off and on. 3G should appear on your phone. now you use the 3G access point to browse otherwise you will be billed if you have any credit on your phone. once activated, you can use your SIM on any modem or if you like on your phone.
let me know how it goes.

which one is 3g APN:glosecure? what if i want to use mms?
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by honsule(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2009
Above is my younger Brother
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by lynxnoon(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2009
went to gloworld n dey told me i cant use d sim on pc tru pc suite dat i need to get dia glo modem. . . . . wondering y all d conflicting answers frm dem n cc undecided
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by honsule(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2009
lynxnoon:

went to gloworld n dey told me i cant use d sim on pc tru pc suite dat i need to get dia glo modem. . . . . wondering y all d conflicting answers frm dem n cc undecided

don't mind them.they just want to sell their modem.i learnt the modem is 12k.am using my own sim thru pc/mtn modem
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by lynxnoon(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2009
@honsule
PLS PLS & ABEG wat settings/apn did u use cos mine doesnt conect . . . . . Hv tried all d apns n no show & browsing on fone it only goes tru "glosecure" & d worst part is dey charge me on PAYG even afta suscribin 2 d ALL DAY plan
Pls help me out
Dis my yim: lynxnoon. . . i.e if u dnt want 2 post it here
Tnx[color=][/color]
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by flyuche(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2009
@lynx. check your mail
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by soolari(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2009
hmm, well hav any tried .it @honsule
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by lynxnoon(m): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2009
flyuche:

@lynx. check your mail
tnx my guy wil chk it now wink
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by lynxnoon(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2009
just chkd. . . . didnt see it sad
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by N9528GB: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2009
>>> grin<<<
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by soolari(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2009
hmmmm
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by lynxnoon(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2009
@flyuche
tnx 4 ur reply jare. . . . no mind some bad belle pple
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by N9528GB: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2009
reads and miles more grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by lynxnoon(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
N95-2 8GB:

reads and miles more grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by tunnex190: 1:07am On Nov 02, 2009
Waiting,
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by lynxnoon(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2009
lynxnoon:

@flyuche
tnx 4 your reply jare. . . . no mind some bad belle pple
MEN!! tnx a mil. . . . its nw working perfectly n i even got a link to where dat guy s bin bragging about
tnx again
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by konami001: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2009
@all,
I cant seem to get my MTN 3g USB modem to work with glo, When I put the glo simm and I dial, it connects for an instant and then disconnects, the setting I am using is attached below and the glo simm is subscribed to the all day bundle of N500.00, what could be wrong?

Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by honsule(m): 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2009
konami001:

@all,
I cant seem to get my MTN 3g USB modem to work with glo, When I put the glo simm and I dial, it connects for an instant and then disconnects, the setting I am using is attached below and the glo simm is subscribed to the all day bundle of N500.00, what could be wrong?

Guy u funny sha,u wan use Glo3gvideo to browse abi?Nothing do u. ur Interface is different self.see mine.

Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by Koolwilly(m): 4:45am On Nov 16, 2009
@gurus can i activate 3g with my n72
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by tunnex190: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2009
@Honsule, how far now? Have you now helped me to activate my glo 3G so that i can swap?
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by lynxnoon(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2009
Koolwilly:

@gurus can i activate 3g with my n72
n72 is a 2g fone so even if ur line is activated it wont show 3G undecided
cheers
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by honsule(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2009
tunnex190:

@Honsule, how far now? Have you now helped me to activate my glo 3G so that i can swap?

i have done it.Put ur sim in a 3G phone
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by lynxnoon(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2009
honsule:

Guy u funny sha,u wan use Glo3gvideo to browse abi?Nothing do u. your Interface is different self.see mine.
funny tin is i've tried dis setting b4 but didnt work
gess its bk now
lets see. . . . .
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by honsule(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2009
lynxnoon:

funny tin is i've tried dis setting b4 but didnt work
gess its bk now
lets see. . . . .

the 3gvideo?
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by lynxnoon(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2009
honsule:

the 3gvideo?
no d glommms apn. . . its connecting now but with limited connectivity undecided
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by Mavor: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2009
abeg who fit help me activate my sim
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by honsule(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
lynxnoon:

no d glommms apn. . . its connecting now but with limited connectivity undecided

even with limited connectivity then, it browses.But for now the research continues. . . . .
Re: How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines by Mavor: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2009
omo dat glomms apn no work for me o!!! Walahi, Glo mess up with their 3g wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whatsapp Deadline For Blackberry: What's The Way Forward? / How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. / 5 Things You Didn't Know That Drains Your Phone Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.