Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,346 members, 7,978,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:12 PM

Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? (16728 Views)

Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) / Rita Dominic Is Fierce In New Photo / Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by queen2(f): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2009
Godmother:

Beauty is a combination of feature that are appealing to a person, so if her fairness makes her stand out then its one of the features that makes her beautiful. Personally, I think she is stunning

I concur! U said it all
I do like Rita and I think shes stunning and shes got such a beautiful skin too
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by denony(m): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2009
I know she has packed teeth, but that makes me like her most
she is damn pretty the way she is.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by mystikal(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2009
y'all should learn 2 hush!
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by platinumnk(f): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2009
She straight.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2009
Rita Dominic:

1. Fabulous skin
2. Fabulous sense of fashion
3. Fabulous legs
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Homonide: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ Poster

Although i'm not really a fan of Rita Dominic, i think she's ok. and how do u define being local
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by cvibe: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2009
She's ok.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by gasbi2: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2009
No wonder timaya said them bad belle people thunder fire them mama,for all of your yapping your mouth about rita,you guys are not any better not to mention your sisters,like timaya thunder fire una mama yash. sad sad sad
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by whiteroses(f): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
why do you feel she has to be perfect tho no one is, whether she wowo or she no wowo she don reach her destiny, to me shes one of the best actress out there and her wonky teeth doesnt matter to me but as naija industry is growing day by day all these sets will defo retire and later artists in nolywood will be second to perfection i'm pretty sure about that
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by ritaNL: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
She sha still fine pass all your girlfriends. tongue
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Princek12(m): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2009
Abeg, how can she be all that when she has no hips and ass? She is straight like number one okan.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by elamx(m): 12:40am On Oct 29, 2009
[b]any how she is okay not even a local as you people called her.[/b]
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by ovo4u(m): 5:34am On Oct 29, 2009
gasbi2:

No wonder timaya said them bad belle people thunder fire them mama,for all of your yapping your mouth about rita,you guys are not any better not to mention your sisters,like timaya thunder fire una mama yash.  sad sad sad

Oh boy you hash ohh, People mama yash emmm speechless, lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by C2H5OH(f): 5:37am On Oct 29, 2009
She ain't all that. She iight.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by sammyzacks(m): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2009
I think she is one of the best.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2009
sammyzacks:

I think she is one of the best.

lmao!!!

na wa oooooo

thats an insult to alll the GREAT ones that are really doing big things.
not saying she isnt.

but thats your opinion oooo
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by SmashingM(f): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2009
Her steps are A rated and i am in love with the way she walks.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by skybeauty(f): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2009
Missy B:

Correct!!!

She's so ''all that'' and even more.  kiss kiss
She's the best dressed Nollywood actress,
she's a good actress, she's pretty . . . .
Should I go on? cheesy
That line should be 4 Mercy Johnson. grin

y is it dat people like u will not complete their statement without mentioning Mercy Johnson, are u better than her? as for Rita the Chick no bad abeg
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by MissyB1(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2009
skybeauty:

y is it dat people like u will not complete their statement without mentioning Mercy Johnson, are u better than her? as for Rita the Chick no bad abeg
Y-E-S  cool Any Problem? undecided
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Nezan(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2009
Bad belle people . . . . dem full everywhere.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2009
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by magnumshie: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
Nothin can ever make me like Her.Very unappealing
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by shayoor(f): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
Rita of all people
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2009
me think she is absolutely beautiful cool
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2009
Missy B:

Y-E-S cool Any Problem? undecided
lmao!!!
WOWOWOWOW
you seem like a hater.
stop mentioning mercy's name up and down, even at things that dont involve her.
get off her di.ck.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by MissyB1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2009
THE AMAKA:

lmao!!!
WOWOWOWOW
you seem like a hater.
stop mentioning mercy's name up and down, even at things that dont involve her.
get off her di.ck.

Are You mad or You're high on Opium? undecided
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by kech(f): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2009
Redsky1 wrote:
Am i the only one that thinks that Rita Dominic looks extremly local. If not for her complexion would anyone give this women the time of day.

Trust me its not bad belle but i just don't see what is fine about her apart from the fact she is light skinned.

i just saw a picture of her on gist master and her teeth are not it and she just looks local to me.

*rolling my eyes* Ok, truth be told. Me thinks the poster is HIGHLY INSECURE. Deep down, this is not about Rita Dominic. It's about her complexion. The poster has some sort of grouse - like others do- about light skin and beauty because that is the crux of the matter in her post.

When will some ladies get over this light skinned thing. Like someone said earlier, different features you have can make you more appealing to the eye. Light skin is just one of those features. For example, a girl may seem more beautiful if she has a more pointed nose, or silkier hair, or straighter teeth, or a longer face/neck, or beautiful eyes, or fuller lips,  or a killing body, OR FAIRER OR DARKER SKIN!! These are all features that can completely make a person stand out from any crowd. Why is the issue of the "fairer skin" the only one people have a problem with. Why don't people say "If it weren't for her straight nose she'll be ugly. Let's see her with a flatter nose" [/i]or [i]"If it weren't for her long face she'll be ugly. Let's see her with a rounder face" [/b]or [b]"IF IT WEREN'T FOR HER DARK SKIN SHE'LL BE UGLY. LET'S SEE HER WITH A LIGHTER FACE!"

People need to get over themselves already. GOSH! *rolling my eyes*.  When they call us insecure now, we'll start barking like dogs. Typical black man syndrome. angry angry
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by jearile200(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2009
Her prowess is what makes her stand out. There is this popular maxim that says "if u have it, flaut it". Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! Picture most of the time can lie.
My finale is that SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT NOT STUNNING!
HOld ur Peace!
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by jontoyin(f): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2009
REDSKY1 or what do u call yourself? what is wrong wit Rita Dominic? if u talk about beauty, is there, about exposure, is there, the best actress and in everything i think she is really good. OH BOY you better mind your speech.this lady na my own personnnnnnnn. i just love herrrrrrrrr. if your babe fine reach make dey thank GOD.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Vallerie(f): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2009
grin Rita aint all that, i've seen her without make up and she looked, (yes dat),
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by jontoyin(f): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2009
BROS, DON'T SUBROGATE.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Lolladey(f): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
i think she is hot, though i dont think she is the best actress we have in nollywood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Celebrates 11th Wedding Anniversary / Osas Ighodaro Ajibade Covers Radiant Health Magazine (Photos) / Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.