Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,056 members, 7,919,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:17 AM

Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? (16597 Views)

Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) / Rita Dominic Is Fierce In New Photo / Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by rhymz(m): 5:18am On Nov 16, 2009
lol real hard@Bjmighty
Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, OMG am cracking on my bed,Bjmighty U dey craze O!!Lol, hehehehehehehehe, ye my belle Oh!! NL PPL no go kill Me dis early morning, guy come first O!!lol, which one again be ASP(assembly of stupid people)this is damn funny, Gosh am shaking all becoz of laf.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by chiogo(f): 5:42am On Nov 16, 2009
LOL, Nairaland never disappoints. Dayum 6 pages of applesauce, which I enjoyed reading by the way. tongue

@topic, she's iight.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by rhymz(m): 5:53am On Nov 16, 2009
Madam e don do eh biko!I trust say U sabi answer ppl anytime any day,U even dey ready to enter dsame sokoto with em to show say U no dey weak or U no dey take crap 4rm anyone but all join sha! Just bone am! Sometimes silence is more powerful than gragra,at least U no be agbero wey dey always dey always spoil for fight.
Seriously,if U re internet savvy,U will understand wat that homey is tryinna do to ya psychologically,U can't always ve d last say galfriend,no wen to draw the line,no need to fume in the face and burst a blood vessel all in the name of I hate Rita D,she won't even miss one stick of her sweet scented Malboro cigar if U burst ur red blood cells for her, heheheheheehehe, learn to laf off certain stuf like BJMIGHTY'S post to U,see it for wat it's,a joke,kinda sacarstic comic, who knows he might be tripping for U(lol), too much ado abt nothing, there's life beyond the bandwith confines of NL,So Cheer Up and Get busy.Meanwhile this Toni Braxon song,"let it flow" is playing now and am finking this chick is talking to that other chick, "Just Let It Flow"
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2009
bjmighty:

@@@@@@THE-AMAKA, You need to try to figure out what your problem is, it seems a lot of people on Nairaland know that your name is synonymous to Hate, Crap, Shit and foolish postings. You need to find out what exactly is wrong with you before this goes beyond as your name should be important to you. All your comments so far on this thread and all other threads have not prove opposite of peoples perception about you. You need to work on yourself lady. Just an advise oo, i hope i hope say my mouth no drive rough oooo! Yeepa!!!!
Amaka should be left alone to unleash her frustrations here. The girl is angry at something. Behind a PC is the best place to vent according to some recent research (not my words - read that article somewhere).

@ topic,
Rita has got clear glowing skin and I love her eyes. . . . .She's however not so stunning in my opinion, though she's got one or two elements of beauty (glowing skin and beautiful eyes). Not many girls have posted their pics in their profiles, but you can always tell the ones that aren't fine - The ones that are always negating other women's looks. It's alright to have an opinion of what one finds attractive/unattractive, but done in excess screams insecurity.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:14am On Nov 17, 2009
Good Girl:

Amaka should be left alone to unleash her frustrations here. The girl is angry at something. Behind a PC is the best place to vent according to some recent research (not my words - read that article somewhere).

excuse me? who here is venting?
if anyone is venting its bjmighty nko.
tell the dude to mind his own damn business then i wont have to "vent"
whatever.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by bjmighty(m): 1:39am On Nov 17, 2009
@@@ So you are really venting? And you are hellbent on not bending? Good luck! Keep fending!
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:44am On Nov 17, 2009
bjmighty:

@@@ So you are really venting? And you are hellbent on not bending? Good luck! Keep fending!
youre so flippin obsessed and annoying.
you cant get enough of this shizz.
cool
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by bjmighty(m): 2:01am On Nov 17, 2009
@@@@THE-AMAKA, Do u now see why u must hook up with one of the guards in kirikiri to hook you up with Pastor King. I no mention ur name for my comment, i was only trying to form rhymes for my new song and i only said @@@@@ i no say @@@@THE-MODA4KA. You need help, monkey!
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:13am On Nov 17, 2009
bjmighty:

@@@@THE-AMAKA, Do u now see why u must hook up with one of the guards in kirikiri to hook you up with Pastor King. I no mention your name for my comment, i was only trying to form rhymes for my new song and i only said @@@@@ i no say @@@@THE-MODA4KA. You need help, monkey!
wow monkey this and that. some africans no get any shame at all.
anyway we all know what you were referring to and youre "joke" is so old and played out. yawnz. . .
keep replying to me, it shows how much of a delusional hypocrite you are.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by jdamian: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2009
@ Amaka,

i had asked u earlier on a different thread what you do for a living cos u seem to hav so much time to yarn dust, even if u are out of the shores of naija like u claim, which i seriously doubt, why not wash some plates in a restaurant and earn some money than yarning dust on all available thread, get a real life n try to be industriuos, so that one day a thread wud be opened for you than critisizing evrione.please, lets see wat u look like, cuz u claim to know fashion n i can bet my life that you're definitely a MCMU=mgbeke chori meet up.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2009
jdamian:

@ Amaka,

i had asked u earlier on a different thread what you do for a living cos u seem to hav so much time to yarn dust, even if u are out of the shores of naija like u claim, which i seriously doubt, why not wash some plates in a restaurant and earn some money than yarning dust on all available thread, get a real life n try to be industriuos, so that one day a thread wud be opened for you than critisizing evrione.please, lets see wat u look like, cuz u claim to know fashion n i can bet my life that you're definitely a MCMU=mgbeke chori meet up.
WOW!! some nigerians never stop amusing me. lol
so when someone doesnt exactly judge fashion in your bird eye or they dont see fashion how you see it or they simply dont like the clothes someone is wearing it makes them "fashionless" "hating" "no style" having people? get real!!
and tell those dogs to stop barking and ill assure you the neighborhood will be quiet.  cool
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by rhymz(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2009
@jdamian
U ve taught me sth I will use for those bimbo chics I will use when I go back to Sch nxt yr, MCMU( Mgbeke Chori meet Up) I am so loving this igbo catchphrase,aptly describes a lot of galz even here on NL.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:00am On Nov 29, 2009
hahaha this old thread.
i actually enjoyed rita dominic in the movie "Orange Groove" although she was playing her same character of being a bad girl on a university campus with a rivalry.
same thing with Face of Africa/Show Girls, Sleek Ladies, ect. . .
but good movie anyway.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by bjmighty(m): 4:33am On Nov 29, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

hahaha this old thread.
i actually enjoyed rita dominic in the movie "Orange Groove" although she was playing her same character of being a bad girl on a university campus with a rivalry.
same thing with Face of Africa/Show Girls, Sleek Ladies, ect. . .
but good movie anyway.

I wish to take a shot at you but let me just filebe!
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:49am On Nov 29, 2009
bjmighty:

I wish to take a shot at you but let me just filebe!
what the hell is your problem?
then if i would have said she sucked in that movie you would still have something to say.
just go and siddon, abeg.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by amebono1: 5:20am On Nov 29, 2009
The Amaka

like missyb once said on this thread, if you really know what fashion is all about, you will know that rita dominic takes it all, infact it will take years before genevieve ,omotola,ini edo or other actresses can get to the fashion stage she is at right now

@topic

poster why do alot of you think that fair complexioned ain"t beautiful

seriously
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:24am On Nov 29, 2009
okay, thats nice. tongue
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by bjmighty(m): 5:25am On Nov 29, 2009
@@@The-Amaka, You should be very worried about your image on Nairaland. Stop making a ass yourself on this Land!
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:28am On Nov 29, 2009
bjmighty:

@@@The-Amaka, You should be very worried about your image on Nairaland. Stop making a ass yourself on this Land! 
okay why should i care about some stupid image on the internet? seriously? ITS THE INTERNET! lolol
anyway what is your problem?
hmmmm okay, i said she's not all that, you shout!
and when i say i enjoyed her in a movie, you shout!
if i say i dont think her dressing is all that, you will shout!
and then if i later say i was fond of one of her dresses she wore to a red carpet, you will still shout!

i think youre the one who needs to be worried about your image on this internet because you seem to be bipolar.
get a grip on yourself and go and try to bother someone else.
GOOD DAY!
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by bjmighty(m): 5:38am On Nov 29, 2009
That your mouth wey be like fowl yaansh was driving rough on BRT lane before then when people fired your foolish guts then you think you could win back peoples heart by saying,
THE-AMAKA:

i actually enjoyed rita dominic in the movie "Orange Groove"

You must be sick upstairs for blowing HOT and COLD at the same time! Bleep off Oloshi!!!!!!
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:42am On Nov 29, 2009
okay keep displaying your stupidity, its very entertaining.
wait let me say
"she sucked in orange groove and she looked like a prostitute" hmmmm then what? will you still open that your mouth that is glued to your anus that blows hot gas and talk rubbish?
some people sef, there is no satisfing them.

now you are rita dominic's personal bodyguard, did she send you or is she paying you?
nonsense.  cool

im done here, talk is cheap.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by bjmighty(m): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2009
oloshi!!
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2009
michelin89 on November 08, 2009, 2:47pm:

Mind you THE AMAKA is still a respectable female member of this forum.
Mind you THE AMAKA is still a respectable female member of this forum is more like it.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by vanitty: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2009
She is gorgeous, love the maxi dress on the first page
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Winnergal(f): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2009
Yeah . . . She's all that and a bag of condoms . . . sue us  tongue

Rita keep your head high . . . let the h8ters keep on hating . . .  cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by nene1: 6:45am On Dec 03, 2009
Some people have said here that Rita is considered beautiful because of her light skin. It's not like every time people find a light woman as beautiful it is simply cuz she's light. As a dark skinned chic, I think she is really gorgeous. I think her skin is beautiful cuz it is SMOOTH not b/c it is light. She still looks very african to me. I like her complexion b/c like all africans of different shades, it is very rich in color. No matter what color your skin is, if it is smooth, soft and free of any blemishes, acne, pimples etc, it will look nice.

I wonder what Rita uses for her skin. I also love her hair and she definitely does have the best taste in fashion. In my opinion, she is the most beautiful nollywood actress and she can act very well too. She is my idol and inspiration. Here are some of my fave pics of her.

Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by nene1: 6:46am On Dec 03, 2009
Here skin is too smooth. It's like butter lol,

Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by bjmighty(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2009
OHHHH MY RITA! Thanks guyz for posting these pictures. Where is The-moda4ka, The-Amaka? cool cool cool cool
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2009
bjmighty:

OHHHH MY RITA! Thanks guyz for posting these pictures. Where is The-moda4ka, The-Amaka? cool cool cool cool
stop looking for my trouble. i see you like to follow me around, thanks for being obsessed.
and those pics still dont change a damn thing about my opinion. now die!! cool
you think i havent seen those pics before?
MY OPINION, she aint all that, she is just there. and others may think otherwise.
if it is paining you so much, then jump off a cliff.
if not, then just shut up. cool
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by rhymz(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2009
. . . . . .hahahahahahaha. . . . .these two husband and wife no go kill person. . . . .two of U are tripping for eachother in a 'lomantic' way(LoL)
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by chiogo(f): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2009
I don't like her lips. It's that weed or whatever she be puffing  grin

Other than that, she's iight. Not the finest in nollywood sha.
Re: Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2009
I think Rita would be more beautiful if she were dark.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons / Flavour Unveiled As Ambassador For Life Beer / Wizkid Set To Launch Clothing Line This December In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.