Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) (9191 Views)

Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. / Why The Rate Of Guys Cheating Is Increasing / If Your Man/bf Isnt Cheating Is Something Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Mimzyy(f): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2016
lezznjr:
Yes, kingCheezypuff is an authority strong enough to fault credible sources and data and attempt to redefine the term 'hoe' in the pages of nairaland.

Let's not argue this further, you can't change your nature. Women are biologically programmed to depend on men and their financial gains recently haven't changed the facts...... infact, have you noticed the life expectancy gap between male and female is frighteningly narrowing?

Let's not argue any more.....tell me the colour of your panties. You like thongs or good old granny's?

When I put on Jean, I don't have briefs underneath so my dick could breath and stretch in appreciation when a butty wiggle pass me.

Discharge the fluid with 'ahhhhhhh' already...

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by metallisc(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

He was juz talking from his experiences.. It's true tho..

my niggah been in the trap too many times! grin grin grin
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Kim K's artificial physique isn't a standard body type for women - she's as fake as Michelle Obama's weaves; but she's curvy all the same.

The issue here isn't about beauty standards but the hypocrisy of women.

One chariot at a time, warrior princess.
I'm not a princess,im King undecided
~
Michelle's hair is her own,i don't know how you don't know this
undecided as much as there is coverage on her hair and outfits
~~~
The biggest hypocrites are men.Own up.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by lezznjr: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:

In a man's DNA? How's that?
sad please stop using it as an excuse, you all cheat simply because you feel its your right to do so.. ..
Baby, when I see a good ass like yours, I don't plot to nail it because I feel it's my right.

Rather, I am compelled by my animal impulse and primal need to quench my taste of you. Liken it to the need of water when one's throat is patched.

All these sperm are meant to nourish your body and smoothen your skin in flawless radiance.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by talktonase(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Women are the worse cheats.

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by lezznjr: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2016
Mimzyy:

Discharge the fluid with 'ahhhhhhh' already...
kiss My princess.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by obontami: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2016
lezznjr:

Fact!!! Sex is the best gift God gave mankind.

Show me any device or exercise that regulates blood flow, tone the muscles, stimulate heart beat , burn calories and still give women essential nutrients.
BLESS YOU MY BROTHER grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Laveda(f): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2016
Synzu:

They learnt from us? How??

Women are Influenced by what they see and the norm around any environment they find themselves largely plays a part In how they behave.

In where I live (which you are very well aware of) the hussle is really real and these ladies would do anything to land a frosh young guy on wheels regarless of if they actually get to spend his money. Thats how they were wired. No offence but..... That's how cheap they come. grin
Talking about women being moved by what they see.

In O'town where I've lived, the girls who are really into money for exchange of sex won't look at a broke dude twice grin if you aren't rich, you aren't rich. They don't have time to 'hear and not see and feel' go check. wink the only ones who'll follow those kinda guys are the ones who don't date for money..

And Btw, the way you using the girls there to explain this whole thing is rather amusing, we still got faithful ladies, look around.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by lezznjr: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Lezz you are chauvinist.
How dare you dismiss the many hard working women for the very few who leach.
Real men are Chauvinists to you.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2016
lezznjr:
Real men are Chauvinists to you.
Then Any thing pass as a "Real " man these days wink
~
Men are not monolithic, you are not all the same .
I give praise for that!
Cuz i would be single FOREVER if they were all the way you lot here say they should be cry
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Pinkiwinki(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2016
obontami:
true grin
And this is why i fork anybody fork able...
Whether single or not single...
The time when Joseph refuse portiphar's wife is long gone...
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by obontami: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
And this is why i fork anybody fork able...
Whether single or not single...
The time when Joseph refuse portiphar's wife is long gone...

Haha grin you are a bad man grin
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by lezznjr: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Then Any thing pass as a "Real " man these days wink
~
Men are not monolithic, you are not all the same .
I give praise for that!
Cuz i would be single FOREVER if they were all the way you lot here say they should be cry
The problem with you is if men treat you exactly the way you have stated in your posts, you will cringe in boredom and distaste and come looking for Leslie.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by SalomonKane: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2016
lezznjr:
Lolz, they don't rhyme, Joe.
Lezz rhymes with dares. grin grin grin
They kind of. The 'S' and 'Z' sound at the end of both words.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by lezznjr: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
They kind of. The 'S' and 'Z' sound at the end of both words.
Yes, but don't you think, the 'ks' sound in sex is distorting the rhythm to 'ez' in lezz?
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by falconey(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2016
women will always denounce the truth about this topic day in day out. evidently they know it but can't just enfold the fact.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by SalomonKane: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2016
lezznjr:
Yes, but don't you think, the 'ks' sound in sex is distorting the rhythm to 'ez' in lezz?
It's best reasoned when it's used under consonance.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Pinkiwinki(m): 10:44am On Oct 28, 2016
obontami:

Haha grin you are a bad man grin
Let me tell you a secret and a hidden agenda...
I was given a small job last two months to work in one of oshiomole's company in Edo state...
The first thing i ask is if i will be working close to Lara his white wife because her office is there and i was told no...
so i refuse the offer...
Boss obatomi, i cannot work in a company for more than three months without getting promotion to the top...
not when the bosses are ladies.....
i prefare to work in a firm Where ladies have the power mantle...
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2016
lezznjr:
The problem with you is if men treat you exactly the way you have stated in your posts, you will cringe in boredom and distaste and come looking for Leslie.
Lezz grin i don't want you now ,why would i want you as my rebound guy? tongue
~~~
We been at it a minute. I gotta go. Bye.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by obontami: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
Let me tell you a secret and a hidden agenda...
I was given a small job last two months to work in one of oshiomole's company in Edo state...
The first thing i ask is if i will be working close to Lara his white wife because her office is there and i was told no...
so i refuse the offer...
Boss obatomi, i cannot work in a company for more than three months without getting promotion to the top...
not when the bosses are ladies.....
i prefare to work in a firm Where ladies have the power mantle...
I understand breh
Most of those boss ladies are arrogant and power drunk

I fcccking hate them
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Lezz you are chauvinist.
How dare you dismiss the many hard working women for the very few who leach.
Aha! About time!

You've resorted to emotional blackmail to get him all defensive just because he refuses to see from your 'victim's lenses'?

A man disagrees with you and counters your flawed assertions with factual statistics so you term him a chauvinist so he'd go all defensive and take it back.

If you hypocritical women truly believe in gender equality, why aren't you fighting against alimony?

Why should a man pay a woman off after a divorce when they are supposedly equal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Pinkiwinki(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2016
obontami:
I understand breh
Most of those boss ladies are arrogant and power drunk

I fcccking hate them
nah that's where you get it wrong....
These power drunk ladies have a weak point....
Study her weak point like you are preparing for Jamb exam, smile each time you talk to her, create a connection and make her feel she can talk to you, concerning her private life...
make her see you as romantic...
immediately she buys a gift for you, just know that you are already in her panties...
go for the seduction and immediately she drops her pants just get ready to become a top manager in the company.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Aha! About time!

You've resorted to emotional blackmail to get him all defensive just he refuses to see from your 'victim's lenses'.

A man disagrees with you and counters your flawed assertions with factual statistics so you term him a chauvinist so he'd go all defensive and take it back.

If you hypocritical women truly believe in gender equality, why aren't you fighting against alimony?

Why should a man pay a woman off after a divorce when they are supposedly equal?

No. I called a spade a spade.
~~
Mark do yoi know Mary J blige is having to pay her husband Kendrick over 100,000 a month in spousal support now their divorcing.

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by obontami: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
nah that's where you get it wrong....
These power drunk ladies have a weak point....
Study her weak point like you are preparing for Jamb exam, smile each time you talk to her, create a connection and make her feel she can talk to you, concerning her private life...
make her see you as romantic...
immediately she buys a gift for you, just know that you are already in her panties...
go for the seduction and immediately she drops her pants just get ready to become a top manager in the company.
nice strategy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by SalomonKane: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Aha! About time!

You've resorted to emotional blackmail to get him all defensive just he refuses to see from your 'victim's lenses'.

[color=red]Why should a man pay a woman off after a divorce when they are supposedly equal?

Aha! Greed and selfishness knows no gender!
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by SalomonKane: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No. I called a spade a spade.
~~
Mark do yoi know Mary J bliegie is having to oay her husband Kendrick. Over 100,000 a moth in spousal suport now their divorcing.
Mary J is just one woman.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Pinkiwinki(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2016
obontami:
nice strategy grin
lol nor be only ladies sabi buy their way with pusssyy
Some guys too sabi..
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by PunterTim(m): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
that's what I'm saying!!!! undecided
~
At the most the average man takes his woman out 2 eat and buys her stuff on holidays.
~~
Something she can do for herself with her own pay check!!! undecided
He does not provide for her,caring for all needs
Try Nigeria!
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by obontami: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
lol nor be only ladies sabi buy their way with pusssyy
Some guys too sabi..
the game of use your dick to get what you want.

Breh most of those milfs got fat pussy lips haven't you noticed ??
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Pinkiwinki(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2016
obontami:
the game of use your dick to get what you want.

Breh most of those milfs got fat pussy lips haven't you noticed ??
hahaha very true...
some are like flowers....
those ones are the loud ones when giving them head...
they won't stop moaning loud because all the areas of their fat puusssy lips are sensitive.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by obontami: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
hahaha very true...
some are like flowers....
those ones are the loud ones when giving them head...
they won't stop moaning loud because all the areas of their fat puusssy lips are sensitive.
those ones are the truth grin

1 Like

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm not a princess,im King undecided
~
Michelle's hair is her own,i don't know how you don't know this
undecided as much as there is coverage on her hair and outfits

Lies! Michelle Obama wears weaves! You black women suffer from inferiority complex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another 'pretty Mike' Surfaces, Sleeps With Girls Unprotected And Shares Pics / Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? / #lekkigirlsexwithdog: So Size Does Not Matter Afterall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.