Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,909 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) (9194 Views)

Why Cheating Is Different Between A Man And A Woman. / Why The Rate Of Guys Cheating Is Increasing / If Your Man/bf Isnt Cheating Is Something Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by lezznjr: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Le.zz grin i don't want you now ,why would i want you as my rebound guy? tongue
~~~
We been at it a minute. I gotta go. Bye.
Smart ass virgin.

Come to me when you're ready. Love is not on the table. Just basic animal consumption!
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Pinkiwinki(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2016
obontami:
those ones are the truth grin
exactly bro...
you know tight pvssy get humbled by fat dick but large pvssy get humbled by heads and different sex styles..
the ones that humbles fat pvssys the more is when you spreads her legs wide then you fire down uncontrollable on top her.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by obontami: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
exactly bro...
you know tight pvssy get humbled by fat dick but large pvssy get humbled by heads and different sex styles..
the ones that humbles fat pvssys the more is when you spreads her legs wide then you fire down uncontrollable on top her

Like doing 80 strokes in a minute

Daaaamn grin

Toto sweet Oooo my brother, it still baffles me when a grown ass man decided to be a gay. I think they deserve to be stoned to death angry

1 Like

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
Mary J is just one woman.

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Pinkiwinki(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2016
obontami:

Like doing 80 strokes in a minute

Daaaamn grin

Toto sweet Oooo my brother, it still baffles me when a grown ass man decided to be a gay. I think they deserve to be stoned to death angry
lol exactly bro....

I see gays like they are demon possessed.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Lies! Michelle Obama wears weaves! You black women suffer from inferiority complex.
tongue

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
tongue

You deliberately edit my post to further your agenda of deceit!

Again, swear the hair adorned by Michelle Obama in the pictures below aren't artificial weaves.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4411590_20161028112436_jpeg9797782b0fb4e90bfca368bf0b5b7358
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

You deliberately edit my post to further your agenda of deceit!

Again, swear the hair adorned by Michelle Obama in the pictures below aren't wigs.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4411590_20161028112436_jpeg9797782b0fb4e90bfca368bf0b5b7358
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I get the subtle message - "TSOM, I've lost the plot. Michelle Obama's hair is fake as proven in the pictures you uploaded but I won't accept defeat. "

I'd play the gentleman this one time and cease smacking your face with the hard truth...until you try to peddle that falsehood again. wink
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I get the subtle message - "TSOM, I've lost the plot. Michelle Obama's hair is fake as proven in the pictures you uploaded but I won't accept defeat. "

I'd play the gentleman this one time and cease smacking your face with the hard truth...until you try to peddle that falsehood again. wink

Aww. I didn't know you could be gentlemanly sad
~~~
Her hair is her own tongue tongue tongue.

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Synzu(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:

Talking about women being moved by what they see.

In O'town where I've lived, the girls who are really into money for exchange of sex won't look at a broke dude twice grin if you aren't rich, you aren't rich. They don't have time to 'hear and not see and feel' go check. wink the only ones who'll follow those kinda guys are the ones who don't date for money..

And Btw, the way you using the girls there to explain this whole thing is rather amusing, we still got faithful ladies, look around.

I'm speaking for myself, not guys in general and certainly not broke students. I am testimony to this theory, its not mere hearsay nighter is it an attempt to downplay Chic's from my side of the divide.

Where else will I speak about if not my immediate environment
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
Lols.

A Nigeria woman has no right to cheat on her man. You can't milk a man dry in the name of marriage, white wedding and Asoebi and still cheat on him. It's unacceptable.

Secondly he paid your bride price, which means he owns you. You get?

Finally, a man is expected to own a house, stable source of income before he starts thinking of getting a wife but the woman(in most cases) steps in with virtually nothing. It's cheating and we're not complaining. You can believe whatever makes you feel good sweet, I don't care and it doesn't change the fact that a man will some day pay money to own you and when your village uncles are certified with what he brought and the amount he paid, they will hand you over to him and you will change your name afterwards.

You can call it marriage if you like but a discerning mind knows that that is a pure business transaction and change of name is prove of change of ownership.

He will own you.
[i][/i]
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
OBTSubtle:

The feminists bro.. They're coming for you..
Feminists should tell their parents and their village uncles to stop selling them.

That's a good place to start
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
awwww..... with this mindset am tripping chrisbrown.... lets get married... lmao

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
Lols.

A Nigeria woman has no right to cheat on her man. You can't milk a man dry in the name of marriage, white wedding and Asoebi and still cheat on him. It's unacceptable.

Secondly he paid your bride price, which means he owns you. You get?

Finally, a man is expected to own a house, stable source of income before he starts thinking of getting a wife but the woman(in most cases) steps in with virtually nothing. It's cheating and we're not complaining. You can believe whatever makes you feel good sweet, I don't care and it doesn't change the fact that a man will some day pay money to own you and when your village uncles are certified with what he brought and the amount he paid, they will hand you over to him and you will change your name afterwards.

You can call it marriage if you like but a discerning mind knows that that is a pure business transaction and change of name is prove of change of ownership.

He will own you.
So because he paid a huge amount of money for bride price, he owns the lady. That's a very wrong line of thought. I guess it's cos of people like you that they pay only #40 bride price in benin and tell you that their daughter is not for sell.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Synzu(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Twaci:
It's baffling, really sad

What's baffling about it? Are you saying that the concept of women cheating because of the crumbs they get from men is alien to you? shocked
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:

The man doesn't own me, we own ourselves.. ..y'all making it sound like getting married is just like being sold into slavery these days.
Paying bride price is just a normal ritual, I don't know why you want to use it as an excuse for cheating?

Cheating shouldn't be justified undecided not on any ground.. .. I'd rather walk out on that man who does it, its funny how you all know its wrong but still do it.
Sweety, stop the arguement, Tallesty has finish u here Lol! Deep inside you u knew that logicaly everything he said is true. We are Africans and if you can not change urself to become a westerner then you can't change the traditional African customs & norms.
Money is use for exchange of transaction.
If you want to own urself tell your parent never to collect your bride prize and other traditional rites.
Cc: Tallesty1
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Pinkiwinki(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Coming from The scavenger who breeds on the leavings of ladies' attention to assure his near extinct existence, Am amused cheesy cheesy

Whose attention have you called on today? Son of a cow.

And your make up story about me? Where is it? You promised to make me deactivate last night remember? ...

Or are you just an empty barrel running his leprous fingers over keyboard just to feel among?

I don't blame you for your inferiority complex I blame your father whose idea of fatherhood stops at being a sperm donor. He could have done better to empty that sperm on the sheets. That would save us from sharing a planet with you. undecided

May you know no peace till you quit being a nuisance on here.

#Spits!!!
I know why I'm leaving you irrespective of your stvpidity....
your cup go soon full.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:

How much did you give them? Did you buy them a house or a car?

Please, do tell.
Lavvy, I stopped taking people serious here since the day I saw a recharge card seller claiming what he is not here cheesy. I made it none of my business but I learnt a lot from the incident.

So many people live their dreams here, what Is saddening tho is how stupiid the things some brag about it. Something as ordinary as fvcking a random gal is an achievement to some. undecided

Like seriously??

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
I know why I'm leaving you irrespective of your stvpidity....
your cup go soon full.
Still waiting for it kid,

Then your own cup will overflow

Cretin!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Pinkiwinki(m): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
k
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nizox(m): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
And who do u consider as random girl? U might even be a random girl to dudes out there
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Who hid my post ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Pinkiwinki(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
This one is playing with fire.
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Laveda(f): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Lavvy, I stopped taking people serious here since the day I saw a recharge card seller claiming what he is not here cheesy. I made it none of my business but I learnt a lot from the incident.

So many people live their dreams here, what Is saddening tho is how stupiid the things some brag about it. Something as ordinary as fvcking a random gal is an achievement to some. undecided

Like seriously??

Lol its the internet, where you be what you've always dreamt of, he might have done those, maybe.

I only have a problem when you're just trying to rubbish a certain group of people when I'm aware of their capabilities..

Being with someone who's fully into the business of _fucking just for fun and exchange of money is totally different from that girl who likes you naturally and doesn't care if you're lying about having money or not..

I'm just tired of reading the whole nonsense sha.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Cheating is no gender thing, Guys won't cheat if there is no pussy to cheat with. cheesy

Take heart Chris, Riri is gone forever. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:

Lol its the internet, where you be what you've always dreamt of, he might have done those, maybe.

I only have a problem when you're just trying to rubbish a certain group of people when I'm aware of their capabilities..

Being with someone who's fully into the business of _fucking just for fun and exchange of money is totally different from that girl who likes you naturally and doesn't care if you're lying about having money or not..

I'm just tired of reading the whole nonsense sha.
You mean when he mentioned the O'town gals ?

Some people derive pleasure in bringing people down to boost their deflected ego, you shouldn't be surprised at this.

Niggas get it all confused when a lady decides to allow them have a taste her all. They always think girls are the same.

Nitwit reported me grin

1 Like

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Pinkiwinki(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
QueenthDee:
You mean when he mentioned the O'town gals ?

Some people derive pleasure in bringing people down to boost their deflected ego, you shouldn't be surprised at this.

Niggas get it all confused when a lady decides to allow them have a taste her all. They always think girls are the same.

Nitwit reported me grin
cc rocktation Dominique mynd44 this is didyydiva that was earlier place on a ban...
she is now using an alternate and still calling the person that reported him a nitwit...
Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
cc rocktation Dominique mynd44 this is didyydiva that was earlier place on a ban...
she is now using an alternate and still calling the person that reported him a nitwit...
grin cheesy

Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Is Wrong - Chris Brown (photo) by Pinkiwinki(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
QueenthDee:
grin cheesy

Are you okay?
mynd44 will be the judge..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

.. / Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! / How To Get Out of the Friendzone And Stay Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.