Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,265 members, 7,907,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:29 AM

Its Urgent Plz. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Its Urgent Plz. (1428 Views)

Could This Be Real,its Urgent Please. Tomorrow Being Saturday / Its Urgent!! Scam Interview / Pls Kindly Help..its Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Urgent Plz. by Swiftylistic: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Please, extend ur helping hands to a sister. Am desperately in need of a job, had expr in d banking sector (MFB), Manufacturing sector likewise d educational sector. Am a graduate of economics. Ready and willing to relocate to any part of Lagos. Am sick and tired of sitting back at home doing nothing. Trust me I have bn sending several mails but all to no avail. Help cry cry cry cry
Re: Its Urgent Plz. by Gbengageorge: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2016
If you can participate in MMM some money will be rolling in monthly, 30 percent of your investment, my elder bro does not have a job but MMM, has been paying his bills. Send your phone number to me on 08067527794 and I will give you a detailed information. Then thank me later.
Re: Its Urgent Plz. by adeborode: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2016
Gbengageorge:
If you can participate in MMM some money will be rolling in monthly, 30 percent of your investment, my elder bro does not have a job but MMM, has been paying his bills. Send your phone number to me on 08067527794 and I will give you a detailed information. Then thank me later.
08059066742 that is my number
Re: Its Urgent Plz. by dammyllare(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2016
Presently I work with a team whose brains have been of help... Am unemployed but am an mmm participant started with sum of 22k last 2months and now I make 60k weekly on mmm.... If you need me to put u through on our methods, contact me on 08039150966 and I will be of help to my fellow job seekers
Re: Its Urgent Plz. by emeijeh(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
dammyllare:
Presently I work with a team whose brains have been of help... Am unemployed but am an mmm participant started with sum of 22k last 2months and now I make 60k weekly on mmm.... If you need me to put u through on our methods, contact me on 08039150966 and I will be of help to my fellow job seekers
60k weekly?!
Uncle!!!!!!!!! I hail o

1 Like

Re: Its Urgent Plz. by jgbemson1: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
MMM can do it ..if u believe in it ...

1 Like

Re: Its Urgent Plz. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
those above me are the reasons why graduates are suffering.. lack of common sense.. how can someone sitting idle at home raise money for mmm?? or do you guys reason with your anus now I know why some pple are unemployed and feel mmm is the best.... cos most Nigerian graduates do like to harvest where they never worked..

mmm my @ss!
Re: Its Urgent Plz. by Donpizzle(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
alanposh:
those above me are the reasons why graduates are suffering.. lack of common sense.. how can someone sitting idle at home raise money for mmm?? or do you guys reason with your anus now I know why some pple are unemployed and feel mmm is the best.... cos most Nigerian graduates do like to harvest where they never worked..

mmm my @ss!
mr/mrs oversabi, who you epp? pack your ass one place, MMM no even need people like you....
Re: Its Urgent Plz. by dammyllare(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
alanposh:

mmm my @ss!
The problem with you is because you think everything revolve around white collar job, they are keeping themselves busy raising small fund for themselves as alternative to fund their movement around
I have friends who have been able to go into one form of business or the other with the money made from mmm
So Mr man it's your choice
Re: Its Urgent Plz. by dammyllare(m): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
emeijeh:

60k weekly?!
Uncle!!!!!!!!! I hail o
Yes bro..... It took me time to learn
Re: Its Urgent Plz. by Swiftylistic: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
alanposh:

mmm my @ss!
Tnk yhu my bro. Bn screaming MMM as if its der Second name

(1) (Reply)

An FCMG In Lagos Currently Recruiting...... / My Job Story So Far / Customer Care Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.