Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,573 members, 7,978,907 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:42 PM

Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) (25632 Views)

Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by ademasta(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Ondo undecided
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Goldenheart(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2016
ONDO people dey vex o.. shocked
They wanna bury this man alive
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by nemich59: 8:29am On Oct 30, 2016
this is going too far na
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2016
Will this still happen if a governor's salary is 18k and all the kwarapshan gates were locked? Just thinking...
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Kdon2: 8:31am On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
Are you the one that paid them. I was out protesting with them because we want justice. I can tell u nobody paid me and am not the type that expects payment before I say no to injustice maybe u are. We don't want Buhari to impose a 419 on us.

Waoh! This is serious o
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2016
DonaldGenes:
Hmmmmmmh! Somethings people do for Politicians in the name of playing POLITICS?

Anyway, iDon't blame them, they are paid to do this do
they are not paid..jimoh ibrahim is being forced and folstered on them by abuja/sherrif. They have chosen Jegede to represent them but abuja is using sheriff and jimoh ibrahim to cause confusion.

Op,that was what they did in edo state..they/sheriff innitially cause intra party confusion in the pdp camp and they ended up losing,losing to inec as well cos edo actually overcame their evil plot but lost to inec. May God be with Ondo ppl and save them from evil ppl.

Cc.solange06
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2016
legendgalas:

na buhari bring sherrif come una party? or na buhari be court?
I pity you well well cus na stray bullet go nack u down if you no go house.

hope say jegede children dey street dey protest with una o!? if not, then na ordinary begger you be. fighting for what can only be nullified in the court of law.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2016
i bet you wont see any of these politicians kids among the protesters, cuz at the end of the day the thieves don't give a monkey about the protesters.

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
We watched PDP primaries live on TV and saw INEC officials seated there so Mimiko did not impose Jegede on us. due process was followed. They voted and he won. He only said he believes Jegede can continue where he will stop. He did not force him on us. Pls send us videos from Jimoh Ibrahim's primaries .... Hissss. Oh, sorry no video. Jokers!!!
oga let them expose mimiko for all the money he embezzled. We are trying to cater for our family and our parents own too is weighing us down. How are we to move forward with this? My mum have not been paid for months, now I have to add her own expenses to my bill,don't u know when they are paid, it ease up the tension on their children ? Gbogbo awon eleeribu dede.

Karma is a bitch u know, he did it to adefarati,he did it to agagu, now let him reap it too

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by LorDBolton(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2016
Lmao...Someone said they lost to INEC in edo.

Abeg ya'll should face your ondo wahala alone cos ryt nw edolites (majority) r contented with the result and looking forward to obaseki doing better and not failing.

Iyamu got over 200k votes ryt? Thus even a group numbering 1000- 100,000 paid or unpaid protesters isn't proof he won the elections... Common sense.

Pdp n their supporters should face ondo and leave edo ish to tribunal.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

they are not paid..jimoh ibrahim is being forced and folstered on them by abuja/sherrif. They have chosen Jegede to represent them but abuja is using sheriff and jimoh ibrahim to cause confusion.

Op,that was what they did in edo state..they/sheriff innitially cause intra party confusion in the pdp camp and they ended up losing,losing to inec as well cos edo actually overcame their evil plot but lost to inec. May God be with Ondo ppl and save them from evil ppl.

Cc.solange06
caretaker committee brought in jegede,court doesn't recognize that.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by checkolatunji: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
Are you the one that paid them. I was out protesting with them because we want justice. I can tell u nobody paid me and am not the type that expects payment before I say no to injustice maybe u are. We don't want Buhari to impose a 419 on us.

Haba? Must you blame PMB for everything? I think you guys should take this fight to the court cos it's the best option. God bless

4 Likes

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Justiceleague1: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2016
Perfecttouch:
caretaker committee brought in jegede,court doesn't recognize that.
the PEOPLE are bigger and matters more than the courts. The people prefer Jegede and not who the court or inec or sheriff prefers.
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

the PEOPLE are bigger and matters more than the courts. The people prefer Jegede and not who the court or inec or sheriff prefers.
am one of the people, and I say no to whomever mimiko is bringing in.he just want to cover up for his looting. Am from ondo state,so I have a day

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

what an ignoramous?

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=abinsco25 post=50620139]Deji Bolusemihi wrote " I decided to make some research about the Ondo PDP Govnorship candidate stuff, my findings. 1, There was a duly elected Ondo State PDP Executive. 2, They were shoved aside by Mimiko & caretaker put in place. 3, The constitution of PDP does not give room for caretaker. 4, Caretaker did the primary that brought up Jegede. 5 Jimoh probably knows the position of the law & got the duly elected state PDP officials to conduct the primary that presented him. 6, PDP constitution allows primary to take place at the headquarters of each 6 geopolitical zones if the state headquarters is not conducive. 7, The elected PDP officials took INEC & PDP to court for recognizing caretaker & the primary held by caretaker. 8, Court ruled that the primary done by caretaker is a nullity on June 29, 2016. 9, PDP, INEC did not appeal the ruling until 90 days elapsed. 10, The elected state PDP applied for ruling of the court tbe enforced. 11, Jegede went to appeal court after 90 days.12,Appeal court told him he cannot appeal a matter in which he's not a party. 13, He files for leave of court to appeal, 14, INEC said they cannot appeal the judgment because Supreme Court has prevented them from meddling in party affairs. 15, INEC statutorily must publish names of candidates 30 days before election. 16, Makarfi faction of PDP is not recognized by law because PDP constitution does not give room for caretaker. In all, it seems Jimoh saw an error by Mimiko & took advantage of it from the position of the law".

Credit. Deji Bolusemihi[/quote

From the above post,it is clear that jimoh ibrahim has won and he's the real pdp candidate while jegede is a fake imposed by mimiko and he's wasting he's time.one,jimoh's candidature is recognised by law since it was a product of the duly elected state pdp exco while the exco that produced jegede is illegal.again.90 days has elapsed for the party to appeal the june. Judgment and if the appeal court nullifies. Jimoh's candidature,jegede a product of an illegal primary can't replace him and pdp may end up with no candidate for the polls.justice abang was right after all.with jimoh in the fray,the polls would be between oke and aketi and the ondo central would be a decider.

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by bussyboy500(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
Go and read history ondo state people don't need anyone to pay them to say NO to injustice. We r not cowards like other states. Buhari should hands off INEC and let them do their work. Don't impose on us. We r not fools. we r not protesting for mimiko but for justice to prevail in our state. We don't want injustice
imagine.... am sure u re a farmer or a trader..had it being u re one of d civil servants u won't be saying dis trash here... mimiko his imposing jegede on u nd u re happy just because his from akure...
I dnt blame u..wat u want to eat won't let u knw wat to say... anoda four years of suffering is coming on u guyz..
can u just name one or two things ur so called fool nd dumb gov mimiko has done in his regime...
dumb fellow...#hiss

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Uchenduin: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2016
Both mimiko,jegede,jimoh,akeredolu rotimi,olusola oke,tinubu,buhari...are all criminals.
Imagine i went yesterday night 2 buy condom wey i use Bleep yesternight nd they told me 380,wetin i dey flex wt 150 before.
Abeg make i even check my MMM account sef.
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Justiceleague1: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2016
Perfecttouch:
am one of the people, and I say no to whomever mimiko is bringing in.he just want to cover up for his looting. Am from ondo state,so I have a day
then let the people all decide between jegede and jimoh. Nobody shud be imposed on the ppl. Period
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by APCmyheart(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:

What is Buhari problem in this is he a member of PDP? Is he Ali Modu Sheriff who happen to be PDP chairman? You better use your brain cos when Fayose and Wike was celebrating Sheriff you and your likes are so happy.

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Justiceleague1: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
what an ignoramous?
afonja mental grin
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by bussyboy500(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
I don't get paid by anyone of them unlike u. I just support the truth.
u re supporting rubbish
how can u support a gov who is owing his workers salary for d past 5months...
datz why I like APC..u will Neva see dem shouting and constituting nuisance around d street..same fin PDP did in Edo state.. yet dey loose to APC..
am very sure u guys(∆PDP)is going to loose to APC..
gonna come home and cast my vote for f right person...(proudly from ifedore)

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by adegeye38(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
We watched PDP primaries live on TV and saw INEC officials seated there so Mimiko did not impose Jegede on us. due process was followed. They voted and he won. He only said he believes Jegede can continue where he will stop. He did not force him on us. Pls send us videos from Jimoh Ibrahim's primaries .... Hissss. Oh, sorry no video. Jokers!!!
Mimiko did not impose jegede on you?
Guy are u for real?

Mimiko's desperate acts shows he is a doomed man politically and he immediately he leaves that government house he should be ready for arrest and probe.
thats y is fighting to put his stooge, and one of is trusted boy and co- looter eyitayo, to avoid this nd continue his looting spree and the punishment of government workers, all the protests that they said happened in akure are all fake and sonspored, to try and blackmail buhari into interveing.
but it rebounced on him, he is now planning to bribe appeal court judges with the Allocations he just received, despite not paying workers for seven months.
but that wont work for him either, they are no real protest anywhere
Even the taxi drivers already know mimiko for who he is
If anything this man deserves to be in JAIL

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by APCmyheart(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
When Tinubu supported fashola in Lagos because he believes he can continue where he stopped, where were u then. Mimiko should support a 419 in the name of trying to satisfy some and not the masses abi. Hisssss

I think you need to use your brain, We have 2 faction of PDP and each faction have their candidates, Makarfi faction won in Edo state through court and nobody give a fuss, Now Sheriff faction won in Ondo through court and you are foaming in the mouth. hahah Well What will you and your likes do if PDP finally lost in Ondon State?

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by APCmyheart(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2016
duro4chang:
I bet it ,before the end of this week there will be another protest in support of Jimoh Ibrahim.Just as Mimiko rented people I kmow Jimoh also will do his own.The next protest against Mimiko will even be larger than the one supporting him.

And you might see the same set of people in the protest.

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Ayodeji2k14: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:

Cc.solange06
.All towns in ondo state are not fighting in ,d only part of ondo state where some factions of drivers loyal to d disgraced mimiko are protesting is Akure and dey are paid to do dat.we frm southern part of ondo state dat are in darkness for more than 2years are hapi for d downfall of Arogant iroko.Oke is our nexw governor.Oke is okay.Oke Gbemi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by keynesstreet2: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
Are you to speak for God, what makes you think Jegede will be better..... While take laws into our hands because of political differs and i guess the do so called jedege wife and kids are not there..........

3 Likes

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by keynesstreet2: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
When Tinubu supported fashola in Lagos because he believes he can continue where he stopped, where were u then. Mimiko should support a 419 in the name of trying to satisfy some and not the masses abi. Hisssss
But when Oshiomhole supported Obaseki your likes said he did it to cover his loots.... Why are you double minded..

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2016
DickDastardly:
Una Cross, una golgotha. Every abokki with im kettle. Make i ready com dey go shursh grin
I like you. You are crazy cheesy
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
Loool... Jimoh will come and organize a protest in Akure right? Am sure u don't know ondo state people. let him try it.
and if he organised rally in akure in support of pdp what will u do empty chester.jimoh will organise his rally too and there is nothing u can do about.if any thug been imported from other state do any thing funny in akure,all of them will av themselves to blame they will all be release after nov.26 governorship election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Tinubu Passed His Exams From Home" - Keyamo Defends Tinubu's Education (video) / Live : PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti / I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.