Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,616 members, 7,951,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) (25613 Views)

Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by chccho(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
figure007:
either they impose 419 on u or not pls can I ask a sincere question from you sir.... what good has the past administrations done for you as an individual ? are all of them not same thieves and betrayals ?..what 3ffect does ur protest has? instead of wasting time inside sun protesting why not do something good for yourself? these pple ain't worth dying for .... sorry to say sir .... who so ever enter for governor in that state can't do more than others have been doing than fail in their promises .... useless set of politicians.....I have my pple in ondo but hate that state with the way they do things ... no love between them at all ...nonsense
Honestly, I don't pity ondo people at all in fact they deserve what they are getting now why? Ondo people are one of the most wicked set of human beings I have ever come across in this country..Very heartless and stubborn too in fact these days once I hear u are from ondo I just flee.From my personal experience almost all the ondo people I have met are very wicked and heartless E.g Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim is one of the most terrible,wicked,heartless,stubborn and fraudulent human beings I have ever met in my life. This man's habbit is not paying salaries at all and stealing..ondo people I know mimiko might not have done well for u and u think he is terrible maybe u should try jimoh Ibrahim then u will know what the true meaning of fry pan to fire is..if jimoh wins that state will not survive it's first 4yrs..Ondo people may God help u
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Mypeople2(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
My people, I will like to ask, what will Mimiko do if he is given the opportunity to be the governor ?Many of these politicians we struggle to elect into positions,do they make us better or worse?
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by StarCj(m): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
duro4chang:
I bet it ,before the end of this week there will be another protest in support of Jimoh Ibrahim.Just as Mimiko rented people I kmow Jimoh also will do his own.The next protest against Mimiko will even be larger than the one supporting him.

Pls prove your word. I hate allegation without prove. if he imposed him, why is people not acting. I what Oshomole, Tinubu and co that we are sure of
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by duro4chang(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
StarCj:

Pls prove your word. I hate allegation without prove. if he imposed him, why is people not acting. I what Oshomole, Tinubu and co that we are sure of

I do not understand what you mean.Can you explain better? Who imposed who?
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by Usmaniaaa: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
Solange06:
Are you the one that paid them. I was out protesting with them because we want justice. I can tell u nobody paid me and am not the type that expects payment before I say no to injustice maybe u are. We don't want Buhari to impose a 419 on us.
ar u OK is Bukhari a pdp member...
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by lailo: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
These people are dumbass.Is it Abuja dat is imposing him on u guys or Fayose and Wike?
Re: Protesters In Ondo Declare Jimoh Ibrahim "Dead" With A Coffin (photos) by july66: 6:21am On Oct 31, 2016
funshint:

shut up nothing will happen in Ondo state. The only tin I know is PDP is not winning Ondo in this coming election
I doubt if u are ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-East APC Protest At INEC Office Abuja Over Okorocha Certificate Of Return / Tinubu Owes Buhari Nothing, He Knows Ex-president Worked Against Him – Lamido / EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.