Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,662 members, 7,975,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:17 AM

Human Head Now Sells For N5000 In Oyo State? Herbalist Bought Two - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Human Head Now Sells For N5000 In Oyo State? Herbalist Bought Two (518 Views)

2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. / Slay Queens Claim They Bought Two New Honda Cars Using Man's Boxers / I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Head Now Sells For N5000 In Oyo State? Herbalist Bought Two by naijaamebo: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2016
According to Punch, Three persons in possession of two human skulls were arrested at a hideout in Ogbomoso by policemen from the Oyo State Police Command.

The state Commissioner of Police, Samuel Adegbuyi, said the arrest was made after the police received information from members of the public, who had raised the alarm that the suspects were dealing in human parts.

One of the skulls was discovered to have had what looked like a deep machete cut at its temple, leaving the police to suspect that the person the head belonged to might have been gruesomely killed.

Ramoni Akeem, 41, Azeez Ojelade, 36, and Salimon Salami, 40, were the suspects arrested by the police.

Akeem said he paid N10, 000 for the skulls and that Salami was the vendor.

Akeem said, “I am a herbalist and I heal people with herbs. I have never used body parts for rituals. One day, a friend came to me and said his friend discovered two corpses on a land where he had wanted to cut trees. He asked if I knew what body parts could be used for. I told him that I did not know anything about charms prepared with body parts.

http://www.naijaamebo.com/human-head-now-sells-n5000-oyo-state-herbalist-bought-two/

Re: Human Head Now Sells For N5000 In Oyo State? Herbalist Bought Two by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2016
I only came to check names
Ramoni Akeem, 41, Azeez Ojelade, 36, and Salimon Salami, 40
ndi ofe nmanu & rituals tufia

1 Like

Re: Human Head Now Sells For N5000 In Oyo State? Herbalist Bought Two by pointblank247(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Human Head Now Sells For N5000 In Oyo State? Herbalist Bought Two by yeyeboi(m): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2016
sad shocked
Re: Human Head Now Sells For N5000 In Oyo State? Herbalist Bought Two by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2016
When someone dies in this country, there's no data base saying Deceased, the Government doesn't want to look for dead people, they don't care and we the fools keeps electing 'em. Is transforming this Country supposed to be a Rocket Science?... If not for the internet, we would Greatly be scammed continuously by these Greatest thieves of all time. It hurts when we don't care bout each other, Human killing fellow Human. What a World, what a country.

(1) (Reply)

One Day For The Owner / Incessant Kidnapping In Aba, Asia State / Man Kills His 81-year-old Mother Over N500,000 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.