Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (991140 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
oniwoski:
Hello good people of this thread....kindly help cos its urgent.....

Is it cheaper to rent a 2 bedroom shared apartment in houston or just go for an extended stay like intown suit cos i found one intown suit vry close to my hospital.
Which is more convenient pls.....
Secondly how is ethiopian airline compared to airfrance for a preggie of 35wks like me.....kindly assist me pls ..i'll b leaving soon
[color=#006600][/color]

hello please dear check ur email

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by freshtestimony: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
oniwoski:

Is it cheaper to rent a 2 bedroom shared apartment in houston or just go for an extended stay like intown suit cos i found one intown suit vry close to my hospital.
Secondly how is ethiopian airline compared to airfrance for a preggie of 35wks like me.....kindly assist me pls ..i'll b leaving soon

I can't say for the price difference but airfrance is Bae, even in Paris they didn't ask for the fit to fly. But it's good to always get prepared and then go spoil you inside airplane as they kept telling me to stroll inside the plane and gave me enough fruit juice and water

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by oniwoski: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
finegirlna:

[color=#006600][/color]

hello please dear check ur email

Ok
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Maymum: 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Please any ideas or suggestions on how to presently get dollars at Bank rate / cheaper rate apart from Black market.

Thanks for your response in advance.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by mumzt: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
drafrican:

I cried when I paid for the visa called TLS sent them messages they patiently waited till I had applied and replied after a week that they noticed I have applied and dint answer my question.
I cried when I paid wept like a baby at 450 before the DSS raid.

Sorry pls I don't understand this. Your visa wasn't processed or was denied?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
pinky2016:

Hi Chiberta,
How early do you think is appropriate to send a notification of intent to the embassy?

Do it like yesterday. I did mine in August and traveled in Dec.
So that you don't enter rush rush.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by mumzt: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
chloe7:

Eheeehheee iru wahala wo leleyi! First of all o i've always paid my uk visa fees first with sterling, later we started paying with card since 2014 i've never paid to gtbank o, now my visa is expired and I have to renew and this is the stress I have to be passing through, this is rather grouse! Nigeria's economy has to improve asap o by God's grace, Amin

Infact en. I just tire. Fees used to b paid in sterling bank. Now even b4 u start it warns u dat u ve to pay online. I think last time I paid was even inside d vhs office. Can't rmbr clearly. God help us sha
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chibertha(f): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
oniwoski:

In town suit is cheaper from my own experience because the 2 bedroom comes without furnishing and you have to pay all bills e.g Television/internet etc and look for someone to clean it if you can't.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by gunvi: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hello my gud women in the house.I must say that indeed the Lord is faithful.thank u so much the initiator of this forum.thank u all for the ideas and contributions here and there from gud women like u.u people really rock my world. God will continue to tranform our desires to testimonies IJN.Really appreciate all.I had my baby boy last Wednesday at methodist and it was a wonderful normal delivery.all Glory b unto God. Pls, I will soon start with my baby's doc. Dear mothers, I will like to confirm if Emirates do accept ETC for infant.and ow do I go about it.Ow much is d process.i will like to use the ETC instead of Nigeria visa.ur responses is HIGHLY welcomed.thanks a million.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by slimwendy85: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hello house, please does anyone have any northerner with a good exchange rate. 460 is breaking my heart......

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by firsttymum(f): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Chanbaby:
Pls my own family I have come again with my ticket wahala. Pls help me put this two airline in a scale of preference (turkish and ArikAirline). Considering the waiting time, the flight duration, adding infant ticket and comfort for preggy woman and also comfort for baby on the return leg. The agent said if I go with Arik she will refund us some money. Pls I need to make a decision cos hubby has given me within now and tomorrow to decide. Pls help me.
turkish
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by igetam: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Just about to pay for tickets for my mom and son and I just saved 115k because I used a different agent. Waaouuww. SAME Airlines and SAME Times oo. Bottom line, pls always do ur assignment well.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by temmyo: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Please and please my people. There is someone that helped a lady with visa on arrival for her baby on this thread. I can't remember his/her name. Pls anyone who does should mention the name or refer me to the page. Please it's really URGENT
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by temmyo: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
temmyo:
Please and please my people. There is someone that helped a lady with visa on arrival for her baby on this thread. I can't remember his/her name. Pls anyone who does should mention the name or refer me to the page. Please it's really URGENT

yeah @Desoul that's his name. Please of you see this (or anyone else that can help) I sent you a pm. Please respond.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by boldinc(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hope you learn from this @Chanbaby

igetam:
Just about to pay for tickets for my mom and son and I just saved 115k because I used a different agent. Waaouuww. SAME Airlines and SAME Times oo. Bottom line, pls always do ur assignment well.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by oniwoski: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
chibertha:

In town suit is cheaper from my own experience because the 2 bedroom comes without furnishing and you have to pay all bills e.g Television/internet etc and look for someone to clean it if you can't.

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
mumzt:

Infact en. I just tire. Fees used to b paid in sterling bank. Now even b4 u start it warns u dat u ve to pay online. I think last time I paid was even inside d vhs office. Can't rmbr clearly. God help us sha
Yes when they were using vfs you could pay there but since they changed to teleperformance the whole thing scatter!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Swisstk: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hello everyone. You all have been tremendously helpful. I'm a first timer on NL and I have loads of questions.
I'm Houston bound in January because from my little research its one of the affordable states.

1. Which airline will u recommend for this trip.
2. When is the best time to get tickets for d trip in January ( now or end of the yr)
3. Is it safe to travel @36wks and return we baby is 2wks
4. What accommodation options are available around Houston Northwest medical center

More questions loading. Thank u for ur response.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by temmyo: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
@sessibasi you sent me a mail but my yahoo account is acting up. Please respond here. thanks sessibassi
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by sessibasi: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
temmyo:

its in regards to this
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by placebo(f): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hello awesome people. I stumbled upon these threads recently and I have just been blown away by the depth of information that has been passing around here. Kudos to you all and keep up the good work. Please I have tried to go through all the various parts of the thread from part 1 but my eye has started hurting. So please I want to plead with the house for assistance on information concerning MIHS phoenix arizona. I saw old posts about successful mums who had their kids there. I havent seen any recent post on that. Please is there anyone that has used the hospital recently and if yes can you please share your experience. Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Hawtmom(f): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
placebo:
Hello awesome people. I stumbled upon these threads recently and I have just been blown away by the depth of information that has been passing around here. Kudos to you all and keep up the good work. Please I have tried to go through all the various parts of the thread from part 1 but my eye has started hurting. So please I want to plead with the house for assistance on information concerning MIHS phoenix arizona. I saw old posts about successful mums who had their kids there. I havent seen any recent post on that. Please is there anyone that has used the hospital recently and if yes can you please share your experience. Thank you.

MIHS stopped taking international patients over a year ago. But there are still reasonably priced alternatives around Houston and LA

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by temmyo: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
sessibasi:

its in regards to this

I've replied you. Please check your mail.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Chanbaby: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pls u people should help me. I am falling sick cos of this flight thing. I told her to do lagos to houston she said turkish airline don't go to houston shocked. I told her someone just went 2days ago. She then agreed to check and found it but the return is way too long. I have decided to use find a way to do it without her. I have tried to open turkish website but it's not opening on my device. Pls can anybody help me. My DH can't do anything cos he works offshore and his work is very tasking. My date is Dec 8- March 22nd. This is the reservation she sent me. Thank u

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by threshingfield: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
oniwoski:
Jst remembered this....pls i am houston bound...how is the weather like lately for those already in houston as i will be travelling with my bout 3yr old toddler this weekend and me self dey fear cold.....also is it easy getting a daycare for toddlers? I am using houston northwest medical center....jst incase i have posted my interview transcript ooo.....good mamas in d house

for now its okay, although at night it sometimes gets as cold as 6 degrees, but during the day it goes back up sometimes 16 sometimes even over 20. but it'll definitely get colder, but nothing unbearable.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by inizo: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
firsttymum:

Why should she reapply for a visa that's valid to travel on her travel date?.

Cos she can expire when she in the US grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by inizo: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Swisstk:
Hello everyone. You all have been tremendously helpful. I'm a first timer on NL and I have loads of questions.
I'm Houston bound in January because from my little research its one of the affordable states.

2. When is the best time to get tickets for d trip in January ( now or end of the yr)
4. What accommodation options are available around Houston Northwest medical center

Book ya flight during black Friday it's sheeper.
36 wks is close ensure u confirm from the intended airline what they allow.

My LO came back 3wks.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by igetam: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pls don't fall sick o.

1 She no sabi work. Delete her no after ur last useful interaction with her.
2 I'm also flying turkish, and yes the return leg is longggggg, but then, you'll be booked into and hotel if im not wrong.

See this from Turkish Airways..

"
A complimentary hotel accommodation (maximum 2 nights) will be provided to our valuable passengers when there are more than 10 hours (for economy cabin passengers) and 7 or more hours (for business cabin passengers) waiting during their international connecting flights due to Turkish Airlines’ schedule structure. However, if your destination can be reached by an alternative flight to your first flight and the waiting time is less, you cannot take advantage of the hotel service.
"
3 If u need an agent, i can help u with the one who dt booked for me.

All the best.

Cheers.

Chanbaby:
Pls u people should help me. I am falling sick cos of this flight thing. I told her to do lagos to houston she said turkish airline don't go to houston shocked. I told her someone just went 2days ago. She then agreed to check and found it but the return is way too long. I have decided to use find a way to do it without her. I have tried to open turkish website but it's not opening on my device. Pls can anybody help me. My DH can't do anything cos he works offshore and his work is very tasking. My date is Dec 8- March 22nd. This is the reservation she sent me. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
Chanbaby this agent won't succeed in giving you hypertension , for Christ's sake why can't she return your money, she's taking advantage of you! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by igetam: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2016

Dunno ooo, Me im using Turkish cuz its relatively cheap and i can rest on my way back.

I would have tot the earlier the better, but someone has advised u do it this coming Black Friday.

3. Is it safe to travel @36wks and return when baby is 2wks

36 Weeks in my opinion is too late, d stress at dt stage isn't good for u or baby. Make u no go born for Plane. lol. And moreeover, some airlines might not want to carry u, so check with their policies.

A 2 Weeks old baby... Chai! y naw? y not wait for the 4 weeks checkup before carrying baby back. Funds abi dont worry, trust God to provide.

4. What accommodation options are available around Houston Northwest medical center.

NO IDEA! Sorry.

All the best!

Swisstk:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by igetam: 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
lol @ Sheeper.

inizo:

Book ya flight during black Friday it's sheeper.
36 wks is close ensure u confirm from the intended airline what they allow.

My LO came back 3wks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (416)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.