Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Bursted: Linda Ikeji Called Mariah Carey Ole! For Demanding $50 Million Compensa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bursted: Linda Ikeji Called Mariah Carey Ole! For Demanding $50 Million Compensa (990 Views)

Laura Ikeji Called Out For Flaunting "Fake" Prada Bag (Photos) / See The Names Laura Ikeji Called Her Husband After Sharing Throwback Photo / Laura Ikeji Called Out Fro Selling Fake Bags (Pic inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bursted: Linda Ikeji Called Mariah Carey Ole! For Demanding $50 Million Compensa by bestman1010: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
Linda biko take it slow how can you say that she is demanding for too much? I wish you know the value Mariah boobs added to that hold man life, do you know what it mean to go home with Super Bowl trophy? Sis i beg make you no take how much way you value your own market they price others goods. This one na confirm! a man who enjoyed is heaven earth show pay huge for it.

according to linda below

He didn't even marry her but Mariah thinks she deserves $50million for the time she spent with ex, James Packer....lol.

Here is how TMZ called it below...

Mariah Carey has privately made a demand to James Packer ... he needs to pay her $50 mil ... or else. Sources connected to the now warring ex-couple tell TMZ ... Mariah believes James has cost her tens of millions of dollars, and here's why: --
She claims he got her to move from New York to L.A., uprooting her entire life, so he could be near his kids. -- She claims the incident on the yacht in Greece -- where she says he did something awful to her assistant -- has traumatized Mariah so much she had to cancel the South American leg of her tour. -- He made various financial promises to her. No comment from Packer.

Guy what is your take on this? Her demand dey much, please this questions is only for Guys because you Gals fit no feel the current way that gal carry!
Read more interesting block bursting Gossip at http://www.oginidi.com/
Re: Bursted: Linda Ikeji Called Mariah Carey Ole! For Demanding $50 Million Compensa by ayobase(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
No more sacrifices in marriages.

What am I even saying, she shouldn't be divorcing and remarrying in the first.

Marriage now about give and take - negotiations.
Re: Bursted: Linda Ikeji Called Mariah Carey Ole! For Demanding $50 Million Compensa by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
Problem of wealthy people. Their money makes them alive.
Re: Bursted: Linda Ikeji Called Mariah Carey Ole! For Demanding $50 Million Compensa by DodgerMighty: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
What I think is simple, OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bursted: Linda Ikeji Called Mariah Carey Ole! For Demanding $50 Million Compensa by blithe2nice(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Not just ole,but buruku should be added. Meanwhile,my single will be out soon. Keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Bursted: Linda Ikeji Called Mariah Carey Ole! For Demanding $50 Million Compensa by azeeza(f): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nick Cannon is having the last laugh.....

(1) (Reply)

Singer Flavour Shares Shirtless Hot Photo, Fans React (photos) / Tecno Is Really Breaking The Internet(he Really Has The Big Sassava) / US Election: See Thought-provoking Post Curvy OAP Peace Hyde Made On Her Instagr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.