Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,951 members, 7,915,786 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:27 AM

Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati (17849 Views)

Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / Kukah Warns Against ‘anti-fulani’ Campaign / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2016
sammyj:
I will rather prefer Rev. Father Kuka to visit the small prisons like kiri kiri where common men are kept to save their soul since Christianity is all about saving souls and not engaging themselves in solidarity visits of unrepentant sinners !!! cool
you ain't farther from the truth. Are there no prisons in Nigeria again except this tourism made by the Bishop to visit national looters. What's the essence of this visit? Mtchew
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2016
I thank God most of the Christian Notherners are now seeing the hypocricy of this goverment in theier so called anti corruption fight..
But my sophisticated brothers will always follow the wind yet they say they are educated yet their reasoning is all time low.... I have come to understand that majority of those supporting this goverment socalled policies are those with Very low IQ.. That's why I hardly argue with them.

1 Like

Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by michoim(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2016
What a wonder!Anything is possible in Nigeria. Even a so called Bishop now identifying with looters. His prayers shall not work to liberate them; they must refund the loots; they must first do restitution to the public treasury where they stole from,before the prayers can have any chance of been heard...
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by AreaFada2: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2016
ademola721gmai:
Only in Nigeria, while in saner climes, anyone with a taint of corruption is treated like a leper. No one will even wanna associate themselves with you.

Well in Christian history, lepers were healed. The church leaders are to console and comfort the poor, prisoners, the sick, widowed, orphans and such. They should care for exactly those otters chose to avoid.
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by shumuel(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2016
SKYTREND:

https://www.naij.com/1029316-exclusive-bishop-matthew-kukah-visits-fani-kayode-abati-obanikoro-efccs-office.html

Finally, have lost my last respect for this man, this move has proving he is a PDP Bishop/Rev.

Am waiting to know Rev.Fr Mbaka's stand sad
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by AnanseK(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2016
At least Bishop Kukah did not forget what he benefitted from corruption. I want to see Pastor Oristejafor in the forefront flying his jet to visit all the corrupt people he benefitted from.

1 Like

Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by greggng: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2016
This bishop is not true to his faith. He eats and dine. With thieves and yet he has the audacity to remind the present govt on hunger in the land. Mbaka only predicted that buhari will win and the whole catholic were against him for saying the truth. Let me see if they will speak against this fraternity with theives.

1 Like

Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by texazzpete(m): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2016
As a Catholic, I see no sense in Bishop Kukah visiting and 'encouraging' these men who are in detention for defrauding this nation and converting money meant for arming troops for their personal and political benefit.

If he needs to visit prisoners, I suggest he goes to Kirikiri and engage the truly hopeless fellows who have suffered for decades behind bars.
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by Felincous(m): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2016
All these Religious bodies re our problem. Let no one scam u in the name of God, we all have equal access to God.

1 Like

Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2016
Alws knew this man of devil is sympathetic to PDP thieves.

1 Like

Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by MRbrainteazah: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2016
#SMH...BET WHY NAU
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by Skain(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2016
They were good to him so he couldn't have forsake them.

Hope he also visit those that are "common criminal" also
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by Josmila(m): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2016
sammyj:
I will rather prefer Rev. Father Kuka to visit the small prisons like kiri kiri where common men are kept to save their soul since Christianity is all about saving souls and not engaging themselves in solidarity visits of unrepentant sinners !!! cool

You sir have hit the nail on the head!

Kuka hasn't visited innocent lower citizens languishing in various prisons across the country for crimes they know nothing of. He should continue blowing hot & cold, Nigerians are watching..
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by 4dor: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2016
sammyj:

God bless you for this.
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by TheVictorious(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2016
DEM GO STILL TALK SAY JONATHAN GIVE AM 7 BILLION NOW! grin
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by Allee90: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2016
This is the difference between Islam and Christianity. An Imam can NEVER do that. Ya Allah open their eyes to see the light
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by seundele: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
Are you suffering from High blood pressure?   
 This testimony can change your story, open the link below.
 http://thenationonlineng.net/uncovered-story-amaka-woman-recovered-completely-high-blood-pressure-without-chemical-drugs/
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by Sermwell(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
He should advice them to vomit their loot and repent!!! angry

Ps-Oga Magu is a typical example of what a "civil servant' should dress like, modest 15-20k suit and 5-8k shoes not those "official criminals" wearing 3million naira watch, 10k dollars suit and 5k dollars shoe angry angry
You have been scammed my brother grin and that was how Buhari came to say that he doesn't have money for presidential nomination form and you beleived cheesy smh
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by brojoshua: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Did he collect part of their loots? The true servants of Christ used to go to such men to preach to them to believe in Christ and repent from all sins including looting. The word of God describes, if we are punished for righteousness sake, it is worthy of commendation but if we being punished for our sins or suffering for our wickedness and looting, who will pity us.
But I counsel them that they should not sin any more lest worse thing will befall them.
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by bams2999(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
visit a thief ohohhhhhhhhh
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by mpire: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
“He spoke very kindly, he also prayed for and with them (Fani-Kayode, Obanikoro, Abati) and encouraged them to be strong as these are trying times for them,”

Pls tell me he didn't really tell a bunch of thieves, these are trying times; pls tell me that was quoted wrongly.
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by vickylala239: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
SKYTREND:

https://www.naij.com/1029316-exclusive-bishop-matthew-kukah-visits-fani-kayode-abati-obanikoro-efccs-office.html

Corruption is very powerful..

There Are many inmates Why go for the corrupt ones....Why Nt Jst pray for all n visit all
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by Elujulo(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by iretiland: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
This Kukah is a disgrace to humanity and whatever he claims to represent. Did you ask them about the money meant to buy ammunition for fighting BH which they stole.
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by aviazuva: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
sammyj:

Gbam
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by ebby9z(m): 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
Not to cast aspersions on "anointed men of God, " I just wonder if he visits ordinary prisons were several innocent souls are incarcerated due to our ineffective judicial system.
By the way, I heard some politicians now keep looted funds in church bank accounts. shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by ensamy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
Vote for Kukah Osibanjo 2019, men of God turned politician , while Imams are there taking care of thier the mosque and members .
Shame on you my Christian Lleaders that left thier sheep.
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by ooshinibos: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nigeria and religion...what is the prayer point now
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by olatade(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2016
What is the interest of Fr. Kukah in this alleged looters?
Whereas I have never seen this Priest visit any IDPs camp to pray for them.. Or pray for dead Soldiers in the BH war
Re: Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati by SKYTREND(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2016
I wish Kukah can also visit the downtrodden , thousands of them in his Sokoto Diocese who are being detained without trial, with no naira or dollar or who dont know anybody in the country...this is selfishness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend/Girlfriend Relationship, Also Known As Dating: Is It Right Or Wrong? / Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths / Flee Sexual Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.