Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,807 members, 7,945,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

RE: 4 Kids Dumped At Abak Bridge, Akwa Ibom (get This Straight Please) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / RE: 4 Kids Dumped At Abak Bridge, Akwa Ibom (get This Straight Please) (711 Views)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: 4 Kids Dumped At Abak Bridge, Akwa Ibom (get This Straight Please) by Benjaminomin1(m): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2016
It was with complete shock and demeaning disbelieve to be alerted to a post on NAIRALAND by Chie8 of 4 Kids Dumped At Abak Bridge, Akwa Ibom After Pastor Branded Them Witches (Pics)

That post was twisted out of its goodness to serve chie8's crave at cheap publicity
and many blogs and television agencies reported the lie as though they had confirmed.

WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOW THE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT THEY TOOK THE NEWS FROM?

My name is Benjamin Omin Itu, the President of Hold My Hand Foundation and I have been working without sponsorship by any government or agencies to help rescue streets children not only in Akwa Ibom but in state where my attention is drawn about the plight of a vulnerable child or family.

Follow this link to my wall on Facebook and get the real story, the intervention as well as their amazing growth and recovery.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1572564456093909&id=100000211081221

you can download my audio interview with PAN African Broadcasting Cooperation https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1754519398141097&id=1752180678374969

You can call me with +2347033947064 if in doubt

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Kids Dumped At Abak Bridge, Akwa Ibom (get This Straight Please) by finally1(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2016
alright
Re: RE: 4 Kids Dumped At Abak Bridge, Akwa Ibom (get This Straight Please) by Young03(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2016
hn
Re: RE: 4 Kids Dumped At Abak Bridge, Akwa Ibom (get This Straight Please) by RiloKiley: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2016
Why don't u cc the original thread and those who commented there, i.e put the link there.
Re: RE: 4 Kids Dumped At Abak Bridge, Akwa Ibom (get This Straight Please) by saintCaligula(m): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmmm the internet is filled with lies originating from liers that want their lieing objectives to be achieve.

1 Like

Re: RE: 4 Kids Dumped At Abak Bridge, Akwa Ibom (get This Straight Please) by Pidggin(f): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
Athiests and satan worshippers jumped on the other thread to insult God and christianity. When calamity befall some people they will not know where it is coming from, examine yourselves before it's too late

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is GENOTYPE? Please Help!! / 72-yr-old Grandma Laments Cos Her 27-yr-old Nigerian Husband Is Denied U.K Visa / Will You Choose Your Spouse To Make That Life Or Death Decision????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.