Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,193 members, 7,950,134 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

A Visit To Ikot Abasi Slave Bunk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Ikot Abasi Slave Bunk (1368 Views)

A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. / Julius Berger To Complete 25km Uyo To Ikot Ekpene Dual Carriage Way By Dec.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Visit To Ikot Abasi Slave Bunk by OtuekongAllen(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2016
There hasn’t been a clear history about the slave bunk in Ikot in Ikot Abasi.
Both the bridge of No Return and the slave bunk are located in the same place. History has it that the slave bunk was used to store stubborn slaves while awaiting their fiery to foreign countries.
So my team decided to go on a tour of Ikot Abasi, what they saw left them amazed. Read More........http://www.ibomtourism.com/2016/10/a-visit-to-ikot-abasi-slave-bunk.html

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ikot Abasi Slave Bunk by INTROVERT(f): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2016
G4u
Re: A Visit To Ikot Abasi Slave Bunk by tukdi: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2016

Those white men really dealt with black men

Anytime i sit & reminisce about what the whites did to the blacks in Nigeria, Africa & the whole world at large, I feel like crying! cool

On my own part, i've 4given them! cry

I am proud to be who i am! grin
Re: A Visit To Ikot Abasi Slave Bunk by aariwa(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
Did they put human beings as in our forefathers into that thing that has no windows,openings or doors for ventilation?

(1) (Reply)

Revoked Us B1/b2 Visa In Usa / South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country / UK Admission withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.