Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,317 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative (10592 Views)

More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of / Time To Enforce Laws Banning Smoking In Bars & Restaurants - Minister Of Health / Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2016
The Nigeria Police Force says it is set to work with the Ministry of Information to enforce the ‘Change Begins With Me’ initiative of the Federal Government.

At a meeting with the Minister of Information in Abuja, the Inspector General of Police, Mr Ibrahim Idris, said the police, with its advantage of being spread across all the states of the federation, had what was required to help achieve the objectives of the campaign.

After deliberations on the achievements of the Change Begins With Me initiative recently launched by the Federal Government, Mr Idris urged police officers to take up the initiative with commitment and loyalty, as a major organ that enforces discipline in the society.

“We have decided, as the top management, to invite the minister to pass this message to the top officers of the Nigeria Police Force because we believe that the Nigeria Police Force is occupying a very critical stage in the life of this country.

“We have the widest spread and everybody knows that in democracy the police are very critical anywhere in the world.

Police are very critical in the survival of democracy. We want him to share this message so that all of us will now cue into the current direction of this administration which is the change mantra which has been spreading all over the country,” he told reporters.

On his part, the Information Minister, Mr Lai Mohammed, urged Nigerians to partake in the campaign and see it as a wake-up call aimed at promoting patriotism in the country.

No Toleration

Also at the meeting were top management of the Nigeria Police Force.

But the foremost task, the Minister of Information says, lies with Nigerians who he urges to partake in the national orientation campaign by practicing the change they want to see in the society.

“Change Begins With Me is a Nigerian campaign that has no toleration whatsoever.

“Whether it is political, religious or ethnic, it is a campaign for all Nigerians with the sole objective of achieving a paradigm shift in the way we do things.

“The campaign is based on one principle which is each one of us must be the change we want to see in the society.

“We are here today to formally present change begins with me to the police hierarchy.

“It is very important because the police by virtue of its duties is a critical stakeholder in this campaign,” he explained.

President Muhammadu Buhari launched the Change Begins With Me initiative on September 8, with the objective of promoting patriotism in Nigerians, a boost many say Nigeria needs, especially now that the nation’s economy is in recession.

https://www.channelstv.com/2016/11/01/police-enforce-change-begins-initiative/

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2016
But wait a minute...between Buhari, Police, APC, Zombies and me who need change pass?

It turns out the #ChangeBeginsWithBuhari is not even by choice.. .Zombies have you heard? It's BY FORCE oo!!

Them go frog jump una tire grin grin grin

Imagine police frog jumping Omenka for not queuing to buy Akara..
Just imagine police dragging Modath by her skirt for talking anyhow in the Salon..

Maybe it's time for Sarrki to pay for all his bad grammar on NL..

Change Begins with Buhari and his team of Zombies..

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by ahamonyeka(m): 6:38am On Nov 02, 2016
They are the least people I expect to enforce it.

3 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by malel1: 6:40am On Nov 02, 2016
Not war against indiscipline again, na change begins with me, when hungry and everything the wire us.
Nawah ooo PMB APC I hail una stupidity .
Meanwhile na the really people ( Nigerian poilce) way need the change wan champion the process, don't u guys see a lot people are brain dead in APC

6 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by INTROVERT(f): 6:40am On Nov 02, 2016
ahamonyeka:
They are the least people I expect to adopt it.

3 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by progress69: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2016
Police??

Change will begin with that paramilitary force in the year 2200, after all thrlese ones and their generations/ancestors must have died.

4 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by Rayjaymay(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2016
cool
Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by YNWA1: 6:54am On Nov 02, 2016
I knew somebody would certainly say my mind
psucc:
Of all, it ought to start with that devilish force. Until they stop collections on the road, then change has truly started.

3 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by psucc(m): 6:54am On Nov 02, 2016
Of all, it ought to start with that devilish force. Until they stop collections on the road, then change has truly started.

6 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by Baawaa(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2016
NPF will scatter the campaign because of 50naira,i trust them grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by tdbankplc: 6:58am On Nov 02, 2016
Lolzzzz very funny. Police? Even with sacrifice this can never work for them.

5 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by deuce07(m): 7:01am On Nov 02, 2016
After collecting yo 50bucks, they'll say the "change begins with you"

5 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by Bujumbura(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2016
They should first arrest Lai Mohammed for his numerous lies

10 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by Justiyke4u: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2016
The enforcement will be interesting

1 Like

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by Jh0wsef(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2016
lol. Naso.. change begins with killing innocent souls? ode people... :/

See that police for left, hahahaha. D dude be like "Naso" grin

3 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2016

Let me gather my thoughts....

It's really the Police ooo!!!

4 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2016
copied

It is not as if the government of the day does not know all these, I just perceived conspiracy here. They want to shield Dangote's refinery and shut the door against any other refinery so as to give him monopoly power and discourage competition. They are waiting for 2018 that is refinery will be ready b4 the economy get fixed. Dangote always enjoy government favour and back up even at the expense of the masses that is why he is where he is now. I call it north Agenda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by Woozil: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2016
Of all people... Police? Make Dem change them black uniform to white before I go start to take then serious

2 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by ubaobi: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2016
Y
Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by veekid(m): 7:53am On Nov 02, 2016
Useless force

1 Like

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by johnstar(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by nigconnect(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2016
Arrant nonsense angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 02, 2016
All i see is SACARSM on the part of the police , what is there to enforce if I may ask?,so change is now by force?

2 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by olaolulazio(m): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2016
Liars!

1 Like

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by repogirl(f): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2016
Lol! These jokers have started again this early morning.

One of the most corrupt police forces in the world wants to enforce change begins with what? They are diseased in their dead brains!

Una should continue una rubbish, when push comes to shove, we will all enter the streets and send this useless government packing before 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by Hardeysolution(m): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2016
Won't Nigerians just accept the truth and forget about all these stupid acts of arrest, this and dad.. Who needs change or all this nonsense. If u believe u don't need change, how then can you see change. If Buhari gives 200m to ur LG chairman, if change isn't with him, how will the money get to u? I no longer need to blame the govt, I see the need to blame us Nigerians for our unimportant need to pull a govt down not knowing that we are that govt.. ...

Please be wise!
Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by henrydadon(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2016
grin

nigerian police..abeg make i laugh small

[img]http://i./KiaU2EUyxjQB2.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by phoenix90(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2016
IDIOTS!!!!! If any of them touch me in the name of enforcing CHANJI!!! THUNDER wey go fire them will come from chidinma's cucumber infact....

3 Likes

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by soberdrunk(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2016
So i guess This means the police Will no longer accept "change" angry

1 Like

Re: Police To Enforce ‘change Begins With Me’ Initiative by Airforce1(m): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2016
Police kwa cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Buhari Cautions Against Divisive Comments / Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. / Ologbondiyan: Why I Didn’t Adopt Lai Mohammed’s Propaganda Way As PDP Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.