Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,827 members, 7,948,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Your Encounter With Any Nigerian Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Encounter With Any Nigerian Celebrity (309 Views)

Nigerian Celebrity Kids Wearing Native Attires (Photos) / 11 Nigerian Celebrity Stories That Made Headlines In 2017 / Nigerian Celebrity Caricature Drawings (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Encounter With Any Nigerian Celebrity by Ailinshukay: 9:14am On Nov 02, 2016
I wonder why our celebs are so rude to their fans.Just because you want to either hug them or take pictures with them, they tend to treat you like trash. A friend of mine had an encounter with Jay Jay but he wasn't happy with the attitude he gave to my friend. Guys like to hear your views on your encounter with our so called Nigerian celebrities. Some people complains that if you even follow them on social media they won't follow back.
#Palmchat

(1) (Reply)

Shel6ix Says No! For I Rep The Mic Show. / D’banj Receives BEFFTA Entertainment Icon Award At The British House Of (photo) / Nairalanders, You Are All Invited To Luxury Night With Jagaban And Ceo Pecohub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.