Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari (44666 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors / Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by laudate: 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ugosample:
You at still not making sense.

See all the hate coming out of you, no wonder you are not reasoning properly.

Tafa Balewa andAhmadu Bello were deleted (The two must influential leaders in northern Nigeria)L
Western Leaders were killed too, yet none from the East was deleted.

Nzeogwu is the face of the coup, Ironsi becomes president, Igbos are dominant in the military and civil service (due to merit in most cases)
Then Ironsi turns the country into a Unitary one, with the region's losing their powers..

What does this look like to you

I'm not saying the counter coup was right, but don't downplay what caused the mess.

We had this country in our pocket before, that was the beginning of our woes as a people.

Read history without biased mind, and purge yourself of the hate in you.

Goodnight

Bros, biko don't waste your time arguing with someone who has not taken his meds tonight. Everyone on NL knows he has some deep-seated, psychological issues. undecided Pray for his deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by 90xtr09r: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2016
laudate:
Bros, biko don't waste your time arguing with someone who has not taken his meds tonight. Everyone on NL knows he has some deep-seated, psychological issues. undecided Pray for his deliverance.

I feel your eternal pains and miseries as you continue to show forth symptoms of personality disorder, psychosis and abnormal psychological narcissism since Igbos are bent on leaving you behind with your slave masters in this cesspit.

Nevertheless, your colluding with your inhouse mod to hide my comment and ban my handle will not deter me from placing you hypocrites in the abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong.

A good advice for your numerous heartaches: face OduaArewanistan republic where your fellow tribalists cum murderous parasites are found. Igbos have nothing to do with you and all you stand. Stop attracting unnecessary attentions for yourself on NL. It's pathetic already.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Ayindesegun10(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2016
JoXam:
Lol..ahahah
Lol. Don't mind them clowns. Welcome to Nairaland Bro
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by loopman: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2016
schoolfeez:
these so called southwest or westmouth or what ever if you hate biafrans this much then why are you dying inside just because they want to leave ? no biafran want to stop you from being the slave you want to be to the Hausa fulanis .

You are saying trash.
Demographic movement says otherwise. How many south westerners are coming to to your Biafrans eastern enclave compared to the numbers of Easterners trooping to the South West daily looking for financial breakthrough??
Igbo should walk the talk and severe the link by stopping those luxurious buses heading SW at the Head Bridge in Onitsha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Justiceleague1: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
loopman:

The guy you quoted is one of the numerous Ibo miscreants disguising as non-Ibo Biafra supporters.
i can only say i pity you,cos when ur own abusive words against innocent ppl returns back to u in a heap,u will start running from one church to another for deliverance...may heaven judge between me and you who is a lying about his state of origin and who is a an ibo miscreant.
Sai ipob.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by CeterisXVII: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
2dugged:
I am not against any agitation by biafra,but my problem is why try to manipulate other regions to join because you know with them you stand a better chance of survival? That itself is parasitism, they should get it clear that their agitation ends at the Niger bridge, even anioma people address themselves Delta igbo for a reason, they don't even associate themselves with biafra not to talk of other regions, if they continue like this, they will make people look them like leeches and clowns, they should allow other region make the decision to join or not,it's not by force, such clowns, I can imagine, me as an Edo person now bearing a baifran passport, so funny!

Well hopefully, people like justiceleague1 will get your message, loud and clear!
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by CeterisXVII: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
abusurv:
We the middle belt will never ever belong to biafra

May God bless you for sounding it loud and clear. grin
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by CeterisXVII: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
hamzeiy:
AND MIDDLE BELT NOW BECOMES PART BIAFRA LOL.these Igbos never seize to amaze me...maybe you should ask your brothers in ANAMBRA what we did to them when they tried to claim few kilometers of kogi territory...you think every northerner is onyi hausa ba...God these guyz are stupid sha... youre not done claiming SS now its the middle belt. .what an insult (cant even imagine my self leaving with Igbos in a country other than nigeria) to cut the painful story short..ITS EITHER WE MAINTAIN ONE NIGERIA EVEN IF IT MEANS KILLING SOME Igbos OR WE DIVIDE NIGERIA INTO SIX COUNTRIES IN THE LEAST..SURELLY WE WILL NEVER BE PART OF Igbos..PLS LEAVE THE MIDDLE BELT OUT OF IT..YOU CAN CONTINUE DRAGGING THE SOUTH SOUTH That is IF THEY WANT YOU TOO (worst case scenario ,nigeria will give the ss 100% resource control and would see if the would be nigerians or the imaginary biafrans)

Hmmn... I feel your disappointment, bro'. Don't worry, it is a dream that cannot become reality. Allow them to dream. It is not a sin. When they wake up, they will realise the reality on ground. MB region has nothing in common with IPOD.
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by CeterisXVII: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
GMbuharii:
@fortunateOsahon,i pity ur life and i laff @ ur sorry state..the last time u were active was about 7 months ago,that means the jail ban gates were opened to u only recently...out from where u truly belong in life..everybody knows u on here(anago1,2,3,etc,...codedslayers,z,etc,poweredbrew,breww,etc,chapter5ive,5iive,etc,kelleneokonkwo,hundreddhunnndred,100,etc,cliffordorji,1after,after1,etc,princedebola231,attacker1,2,etc.. The list is endless buh funny this is,they are all in their rightful place:nairaland jail...thats ur hallmark.
This one is (un)fortunateOsahon..do u know the meaning of Osahon?

A quick look at allll ur handles and past posts would reveal brutal scars of defeat,plasters and bandages and stitches of old wounds all over ur mass,deleted posts here and there...smh big time for u. Ur only purpose and mission is to try as much as possible to drag ppl way above ur league to the mud along with u...gudluck o.....and i've always brought u down and stepped on ur defeated head. undecided

op,whether they like it or not,the Niger Deltans and Ipob are brethren and are better off together. Any hater that has a problem with that should avail himself with the lagoon @ozumba.

Everyone knows your modus operandi on this forum. First, you claim that Niger-Delta wants to be part of IPOB. Yet, you have consistently failed to supply any evidence that the whole of Niger-Delta with all the different tribes in that region, are interested in partnering with IPOB to get Biafra. wink

Next, you also claim that the Edo people want to be part of Biafra. On which planet was that meeting held? A mere look at comments from Edo indigenes on this thread and other parts of NL, will show you that it is something they have rejected in no uncertain terms, over and over again. So who made you spokesperson for the Ovb'iedo?

Finally, you use different means to insult those who do not share your point of view. When they turn round to dish the same treatment back to you, you collude with bigfrancis21 and other pro-Biafra moderators to get them banned. Such mods should stop abusing their powers. There is always a day of reckoning at hand, and the chickens will soon come home to roost for them.

@FortunateOsahon, just stay quiet and watch this chap. He will come back to mis-yarn again on this thread, because he feels the powers that be (i.e. his friends who are mods) will support his antics. He will soon trap himself with his own words. I am waiting for that day. sad

cc: Seun, Mukina, Mynd44

*PS: If you hide my post again, I will continue re-posting it on as many different threads as I can find..

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

Even rats and cockroaches now claim South South
Land grabber, so you want to grab their land abi? e no go work
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
fourthworld:

You are a perpetual slave deal with it. Your own slavery can never be equaled in any historical archives. You've accepted your fate because of your parasitic nature but please leave people that want freedom alone you cursed fellow. I find it a surprise that the Northerners that fought the war hardly say anything whenever we agitate, except you programmed robots. Ok I understand that you are trying to gain the favor of your Fulani masters but as a matter of fact, you will always be treated like tissue paper by the North irrespective of your unrelenting efforts to please then, if I am lying ask your midget god Tinubu, you people are naturally object of pity from demons. Imagine people that merciless demons show pity to, that's to tell you the extent of human degradation you people have become. You are not worthy to be called humans I swear, you are all tamed dogs
Nice rant but still no Biafra

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by oyatz(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2017
Electricity is mainly generated from
1)Egbin thermal station, Lagos State
2) Hydroelectric stations at Kanji (Niger State),Jebba (Kwara), Shiroro hydropower Station 3) Papalantoro (Ogun State), Olorunshogo thermal plant

omoyowa:

which Nigeria own electricity......
Which southwest and northern state have gas?
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by oyatz(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2017
Even an Ibibio that doesn't support Biafra will be termed Afonja.
Blue3k:

Wrong phrase he's Ibibio not Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) / Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.