Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari (44677 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors / Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by megareal: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Chimdiebere:
I have hard core BIAFRANS from Akwacross so shut up!

Unfortunately for you, I typed, I wasn't talking, so I can't shut up.
Pockets of disgruntled youths here and there doesn't matter. Continue to deceive yourself, I repeat categorically , AkwaCross wants nothing to do with Biafra.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by martineverest(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Brigham:
Itsekiri, Urhobo and Isoko?

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called IPOB.
even their anioma brodas dont even like dem,let alone urhobos and isoko

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Ephemmm: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
Blue3k:

[s]Dont mention me again you dunce. Your response was too pointless. Don't talk about people hiding identity when your faceless troll. A feel sorry for your children having a mouth breather for a father.
[/s]

Because nairaland is your Biafra father's property shey? Continue given the useless ultimatum without the common sense that freedom is not even free in Freetown.

Toothless Bingo barking for nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by leo2020: 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
The igbos should look for a more fascinating and classic name for their imaginary nation. the term " Biafra" sounds too local for my liking..Biafra ko, Biafra ni

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by megareal: 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
DeRay98:

Absolutely, they want the people they will then start to dominate abi.

You know how the land lies. Its a typical cycle. Rope in AkwaCross, then lord it over them by claiming majority numbers. Exactly what the North is doing.

And even if AkwaCross may have wanted to join, they know the deal with this new marriage will be worse than the current one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by soulpiano23(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
HtwoOw:
Break, pieces, not my business
SHOUT EAST that is the reason this spokesman shouted oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by DeRay98(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
hence the upland areas of Biafra (Igbo) can leave Nigeria while the riverine areas (Ibibio, Efik, Izon, Itshekiri, Urhobo, Isoko) will remain part of Nigeria.

I wander what gives these haters the impression that these regions will want to be part of them.
Of the ones mentioned here only ibibio and efik were not part of the Ancient Bini Kingdom led by Oba Ewuare 1. the Great. Until Bendel state was split into Edo and Delta states, these and their monarchs were still loyal to the Oba of Benin.
The Benin kingdom can never be subject to any other political or whatever power especially from the Igbos.
Even if una fight war come carry Edo join una biafra, no bi eye una go take push Edo comot when una go see wetin Edo people fit use una eye see. Una never know how far...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by kernel504(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
ihimiray:
If ipod see themselves as slaves in Nigeria. So be it.. But Dis fake isrealites will not gain freedom from your Egypt... Neva

The people you refer to as slaves are leading you in innovation, education, sports, education, what makes them slaves?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Ephemmm: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
CandyDiamond:

His been in prison is part of the struggle

Why can't you join him in Kuje to consolidate the struggle? tongue tongue tongue tongue

I thought Nigerian will burn to ashes if Kanu is arrested: empty chest beaters tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by lemonys(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
CandyDiamond:

grin grin grin grin,in Yemi Alade voice,we can do better than the other room, I think some part of the middle belt will be happy to join because that will put to an end the massacre that is going on there, the said man Omenka is not living in the middle belt,so he cannot speak for them because the massacre is not affecting him
What massacre?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by wristbangle: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
Classcaptain1:
Bros Don provoke cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baba, u sef dey show 4 the comedy whey e dey happen 4 here? cheesy

But where is sef? I heard u just got married to an afonja babe wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. Your elders visited oga gbuhari yesterday to beg for oil well. Meanwhile gbuhari has been the one visiting Obas and Emirs in other regions. Isn't that a shame, a confirmation of d 5% tag? Bros make una get sense small nau. Make think for once na. What has igbo man done to you to rob you of ur national right since the inception of nigeria. Just tell me with all honesty

I don't have any problem with any tribe, but if we must breakaway, i don't want to join IPOB as i'm not comfortable with the setup.So save yourself all your sense, i'm entitled to my own views and opinion.

If you don't like my comment, please read and move forward; it's called maturity. No be all the rain go beat you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by lemonys(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
byrron:
The greatest natural resource a people can be endowed with is their brain not what is under the ground.
Make i hear
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by baddosky1: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
GudluckIBB:
What are you people still waiting for?

But remeber, when you finally break off, dont Use Electricity becos it is generated from Nigeria,

You will have to start importing fuel from Nigeria or from other countries becos you cannot be separated and still be using our fuel,

All the Ibos in Ajao Estate, lekki, isolo, aguda, ijesha,festac, Amuwo Odofin and Mafolukwu should vacate thier houses and relocate to Biafra becos you cannot be in the zoo and be proclaiming biafra.

Lets see how you people will survive these conditions.

Nonsense

Enugu has the largest Coal Deposits in Nigeria and Coal is a source of stable power supply! As for the houses in Lagos, there are International Laws that make provisions for the retainment of ownership of assets by individuals from a secessionist country in their former host country where they seceded from. Try to enlighten yourself the more and stop blabbing like an illiterate!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
megareal:

Dont mind them. They are claiming South South as Biafra, meanwhile Akwa Ibom and Cross River want no part with them.

I'm not against their agitations, but they shouldn't try to rope in regions that are not interested.

I can't be shouting i'm being oppressed by another tribe and still want to be oppressed by another tribe that is a majority...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by megareal: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
BlackMbakara1:

I can't be shouting i'm being oppressed by another tribe and still want to be oppressed by another tribe that is a majority...

True.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Ephemmm: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
[s]
111jideofor:
Yorubas wit laziness attitude
What do you call someone who fully supported the agitation of the Palestine for an independent state, but vigorously oppose the agitation of Biafrans for an independent state??

What do you call a fellow who always attack Israel for their brute force against the Palestinians, but would hail Nigerias murderous stance against the Igbo agitating for biafra freedom?

It is even more nausea ting and pathetic, when the individuals involved in this utter hypocrisy and idiocy are persons claiming Igbo. Yes. They joined Buhari, a chronic jihadist, liar and a murdererous Fulani, to propagate falsehoods that would perpetually subjugate their future.

It is very hard to see a Fulani or Muslim condemning the Palestinians for their violent struggles to be a separate state. But the people who leads in the opposition against biafra and her none violent struggles and to further enslave the biafra in Nigeria are individuals of biafra extraction
[/s]

Why did Aguiyi Ironsi silenced Isaac Ada Boro from emancipating Ijaws from Eastern Part of Nigeria with his military strengths? Kama is a bitch!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Innocentchris: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Am tire of reading all dis online talks! Haba 4 christ sake we need action!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by laudate: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Brigham:
Itsekiri, Urhobo and Isoko?

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called IPOB.

Bros, when I read the post, I no fit laugh! cheesy They even included Idoma. In fact, by including other ethnic groups they have just shown their height of unseriousness. Why are they always trying to force other ethnic groups to associate with them by force? I weak o! shocked

megareal:
Dont mind them. They are claiming South South as Biafra, meanwhile Akwa Ibom and Cross River want no part with them.

I'm not against their agitations, but they shouldn't try to rope in regions that are not interested.

Hehehe.... this tory don dey get k-leg. wink See how people from other ethnic groups have declined to partner with IPOB. God dey! cool

omenka:
It just irritates me to my stomach when these nonentities try to drag the Middle Belt into their shameful display of stupidity. angry

Na dat one go just finish their agenda pata-pata.
shocked I don't know when the entire Middle-belt had a meeting with IPOB to join Biafra. It must have happened in their dreams. Wait & see how they will end up. undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by 111jideofor: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
It's already too late for Nigeria....The Biafra you know in the 1967 is not the Biafra you are seen now,we have 52 embassy all over the world for now,our army's are well train all over, Well.. Is too late for buhari, We all love our country Biafra,

1 Like

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Justiceleague1: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
scholes0:

Niger Deltan from Edo.... lol Edo is as Upland as Enugu or Ekiti are... LMAO
thank u for letting me know,heres a banana for ur reward.. grin grin
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin this thread funny die but please if una wan insult this mad people called ipob abeg comot igbo people from there igbo and ipob are different ipob are group of mad lost clowns from isreal and shouldnt be taking seriously,and for your info I am not an Afonja undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by midol: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
We yoruba and muslims must continue to condemn IPOB for our fulani rulers. How do we survive when Biafra goes?

We muslim know that IPOB is saying the truth but Biafra means death to us in muslim yorubaland, we must stand against it. Insha Allah.

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by dragonking3: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Justiceleague1:

nobody is forcing u..i am a niger deltan from edo and you and i know the parasitc hausa run nigeria will never grant us true federalism or resource control notta talk about niger delta or ur ibibio nation.. A sinking man holds onto anything in sight to keep afloat for the time being and sort himself later..ipob is the best bet..
Again wise up.
Sharap there, must you guys lie about your identity just because of biafra?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) / Buhari Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Pic) / Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.