Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry (57015 Views)

$50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / Rita Maduagwu, Anambra Speaker Absconds With Mace To Avert Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by Greataausim(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mehn.... She don jam her luck be dat.
Change begins with her.....
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by fulfillment2020(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
ook
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by Icon4s(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
This use of "he" and "her". Is the cook a man or a woman?

3 Likes

Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by Bluezy13(m): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
She did not want to draw attention...

So, how the fvck did it get to NL
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by chemberlin(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
After all this money flying around...someone somewhere still tell me not to do MMM. with B-speed go fire all of una
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by stevekind: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
they should get her, its our money
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by africanusvu(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
OP.Pls do u actualy knw d volume of $6m cash in naira.hw do u wnt us to agree dat a HUMAN BEING kept $6m cash in naira in her kitchen or room.OP.to be frank u ar insulting us .pls we arnt kids

1 Like

Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by Xblink(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
Such cash at home?.... I smell fish ... undecided
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by progress69: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
Babangida70:

It was gathered that the man, identified as Gabel Segbedji, a national of Benin Republic

NCAN reporting from the caliphate......
Retreat!!!!! I repeat.... Retreat!!!!!!
Cease fire

This stuff is getting stale and boring.

You sound so childish and immature

1 Like

Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by Mufasa27(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
2.4 billion naira, if my calculations are right, abeg make Dem free that Esther girl and arrest the boss... He needs to answer some questions....
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by billyG(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
I just need 1/4 of that loot,d cook looted frm d chief looter hersef.
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by harmony9: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
nice way to avoid being probe ;Dnice way to avoid being probe smart man
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by koolcat: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
pls guyzz epp me out, am on a hot sit.......please can someone epp me to spell PSYCHOLOGY?
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by uchaymart(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Where did you keep the 6 wetin again sef?
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by Dajugba: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
What is such money doing with her at home?? is she having a bank to have kept such amount of foreign currency.
You see.... And yet such people will be the first to call others thief. And yet companies are relocating out of the nation due to no foreign currency to purchase raw materials, yet one stupid person says he is fighting corruption.
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by koolcat: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
pls guyzz epp me out, am on a hot seat.......please can someone epp me to spell PSYCHOLOGY?
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by Ademoore07(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
That is what used to happen when a woman doesn't belong to the kitchen. Good for her
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by LUV1: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
Jesus is comingall you have to do is to axcept christ as your lord and personal saviour

1 Like

Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by plaetton: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lol.

I heard this story 2 years ago.

It is obviously a fake , recycled old story.

1 Like

Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Looking at her all I see is another Diezani. A-no-gud bunch of pple.
Wait o, i how d hell did that male cook get to her bedroom? Are u thinking what am thinking?

1 Like

Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by sakalisis(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Sharp Nigga
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by lozanni(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Why carry such amount of cash.and Jewellrey at home?
She was lucky that she was not killed, as she exposed herself to unneccessary danger.

Check my signature for free online Job and send whatsapp message if interested.
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by IdeyFindWife: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
And, what's the big deal about N6m jewelry.

Even meat seller boys in Lag don dey get blingbags wey contain more than that.
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lies from the pit of hell!!!!!!!
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
emvico:

isokay. just relaxe and watch this season film
Yea yea show us more how ugly you guys member is.... Yuck
Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by AreaFada2: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Clinton9000:

Gregoree, District Manager reporting from Benin Republic Name Check office to Zeburudiya, Regional Manager West Africa

Gregoree: Oga, Madam, Na dem again oh.
Zeburudeya: You mean Jegede Shokoya people who are resided in Benin Republic are contribution to this offshore crime?

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by AreaFada2: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
IdeyFindWife:
And, what's the big deal about N6m jewelry.

Even meat seller boys in Lag don dey get blingbags wey contain more than that.

We ain't talking no Naira here dude, we talking effing dollars mehn! grin

1 Like

Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by skales67(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
The guy is greedy! $6m? He will be caught!

1 Like

Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by lollmaolol(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
Choi

2 Likes

Re: Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry by brightology3: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Babangida70:

It was gathered that the man, identified as Gabel Segbedji, a national of Benin Republic

NCAN reporting from the caliphate......
Retreat!!!!! I repeat.... Retreat!!!!!!

Cease fire
funny you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.