Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,172 members, 7,973,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:39 AM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (82633 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2010
bawo chicago isn't all you need totruly contend for a ring.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2010
H2O2:

bawo chicago isn't all you need totruly contend for a ring.

it's a start. all we need is some frontcourt presence besides noah.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2010
*wade.

wtf with my errors
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2010
bawomolo:

it's a start. all we need is some frontcourt presence besides noah.
Forgerrit. Una no go get change to spare after you sign Wade grin

bawomolo:

Dirk is a star? don't start that kin talk.
Lol . . . allow me to give them one now grin Dirk may not be fancy dancy, but he's going to be a 1st-2nd ballot HOFer.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2010
Was I the only one seriously annoyed by Lebron's post-dunk flailing and posing after he dunked "ahead" of Wade

The gimmick announcer didn't help matters either.  Acting as if he just dunked on the world.

This ugly negro has yet to win a championship and he's already acting like a spoiled arrogant borat.

His balls expand twice in size in the regular season when he's having his way with the tots of the league,

then when he gets his anal probed in the playoffs he frowns like a sore loser and refuses to shake hands after a good thrashing.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2010
The Theme is Gay

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2010
The Theme is Gay

oh come on bro there are children in the audience
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
H2O2:

Was I the only one seriously annoyed by Lebron's post-dunk flailing and posing after he dunked "ahead" of Wade

The gimmick announcer didn't help matters either.  Acting as if he just dunked on the world.

This ugly negro has yet to win a championship and he's already acting like a spoiled arrogant borat.

His balls expand twice in size in the regular season when he's having his way with the tots of the league,

then when he gets his anal probed in the playoffs he frowns like a sore loser and refuses to shake hands after a good thrashing.
Look @ dis bwoi yabbing Lebron like Kobe Fish is any better grin grin. Abegii move on jor.
If not for the fact that KObe has a far better supporting cast, that selfish git would also be ringless bi*tch.

bawomolo:

oh boy, chicago would shut down when dwayne wide signs cheesy
Of course he is. Bar Tim Duncan and KG I would pick him over almost any other PowerForward.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2010
JeSoul:

Forgerrit. Una no go get change to spare after you sign Wade grin

do i have to remind you that tyrus thomas has all star potential. don't laugh  cool

a dwayne wade signing means salmons,thomas and hinrich are probably goners in an attempt to free up cap space.  we have some young forwards in taj gibson and james johnson who could be decent role players some day.

Lol . . . allow me to give them one now  grin Dirk may not be fancy dancy, but he's going to be a 1st-2nd ballot HOFer.

he he, Dirk has indeed racked up numbers in the regular season. lets see what he does in the post season.

peroxide - which kin link are you posting on this family friendly site. check yourself.
camera phones are the worst things to happen to mankind.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2010
smh
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2010
chic, excuses, excuses, excuses
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 12:33am On Jan 27, 2010
LOL. . .what JeSoul said. tongue tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 1:45am On Jan 27, 2010
JeSoul:

Oga, na true I talk now, I love you so therefore I tell you the truth kiss even A-40 must agree with me on this one.

Infact I would like to see the Mavs rise up as a force in the west, a legitimate threat to the Laker domination, but the truth is right now they aren't. You need another star beside Dirk.

what do u think they have me for? angry angry angry cool cool cool cool

bawomolo:

u wish u have a forward like dirk
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 2:48am On Jan 27, 2010
na2day?:

what do u think they have me for?  angry angry angry  cool cool cool cool

u wish u have a forward like dirk

you mean forwards that lose to the warriors in the ist round. keep him  grin
speaking of forwards, stoudamire could be available.

peroxide, this is for you

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 2:53am On Jan 27, 2010
grin grin grin Billy Billy can kiss my socks.

He should have told his client to be more discreet.

Private properties made public are no longer private. Once leaked forever leaked.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 4:35am On Jan 27, 2010
bawomolo:

you mean forwards that lose to the warriors in the ist round. keep him  grin
speaking of forwards, stoudamire could be available.

be that as it may, u guys will wish that u have dirk cool cool cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2010
Rumor has it Amare may be heading for Cleveland or Miami.

Miami I can take but to Cleveland? god forbid, they don win the east be that.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2010
JeSoul:

i see sum1 is shaking in her boots grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2010
JeSoul:

The big rumour is that San Antonio are after him too.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2010
H2O2:

The Theme is Gay

H2O2:

The Theme is Gay

oh come on bro there are children in the audience
ROTFLOL grin grin grin

Gilbert Arenas is suspended for the season its official!!

chic2pimp:

The big rumour is that San Antonio are after him too.
He must not go to San Antonio ooh tori Olorun
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2010
If he goes to SA, then Lakers too along with Dallas and co should be very afraid.

Celtics - Magic tonight. If we can get 2 fouls on Howard in the 1Q and get him to sit, its game over. Unless those suckers shoot >45% from 3pt territory. You never know when they'll be on.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2010
JeSoul:

If he goes to SA, then Lakers too along with Dallas and co should be very afraid.

Celtics - Magic tonight. If we can get 2 fouls on Howard in the 1Q and get him to sit, its game over. Unless those suckers shoot >45% from 3pt territory. You never know when they'll be on.
Chei, is this what the Celtics have been reduced too? embarassed embarassed. Hoping to take out the other team's best player and doing ojoro to win tongue tongue *Shakes his head*

A-40:

He must not go to San Antonio ooh tori Olorun
Fear dey catch you abi why u dey call the Lord's name in vain? grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2010
chic2pimp:

Chei, is this what the Celtics have been reduced too? embarassed embarassed. Hoping to take out the other team's best player and doing ojoro to win tongue tongue *Shakes his head*
Siddon. Its called strategy, player. Everyone knows Howard has trouble staying in the game and out of foul trouble. Any coach would be foolish not to exploit that weakness.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2010
JeSoul:

Siddon. Its called strategy, player. Everyone knows Howard has trouble staying in the game and out of foul trouble. Any coach would be foolish not to exploit that weakness.
Tell 'em oo, I'm always hoping Dwight gets fouled out when they play against Boston. He's too much of a bully with his gigantic self and muscles angry grin grin
And he can't shoot for crap lololol I still love him and my Rondo. tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 12:16am On Jan 29, 2010
JeSoul:

sum1 is preparing an excuse in advance for a loss, it is ok girl, bad thing happen tongue tongue tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 4:55am On Jan 29, 2010
Sad sad sad. My people gave away the game.

I'm so mad right now. angry angry
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 4:57am On Jan 29, 2010
chiogo:

buaaaaaaaahhhhh! grin grin grin grin from 16points lead to a 2 point lost, weak! grin grin grin grin grin

@ Jesoul

JeSoul baby, what will u want me to get u this valentine? I knw a Magic loss wont just be enough tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2010
i thought it was cold in the D, it must be really cold in boston right now  cheesy

by the way, derrick rose made the all-star reserve.  allen iverson should do the right thing and let this man start in place of him. agbaya.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2010
grin grin grin I can't believe Zach Randolph got the nod over Andrew Bynum.

Pau Gasol is listed as a Center, even though he actually plays the forward position on our team.

They slide Pau to Center to make room from Zach at th Forward spot, w hereas it should have been Pau at the Forward Spot alongside Dunkin, followed by Amare' and Drew at the center spots.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2010
Lol, some of you are just waiting for the C'ss to lose so you can come and spill the hatorade ya'll constantly sipping on - if only you put this much effort into supporting your teams  grin only giants are hated, no one talks about mice like D and C cool. I thought that was a very well played game by the Celtics, the best game they've played in the last 10 or so. Yeah they lost cos they couldn't execute in the last 2-3 mins or so, but I was very happy with the way they played. None of you were here smacking when we destroyed them on christmas day on the road with only half of our team. Yeye people.

bawomolo:
by the way, derrick rose made the all-star reserve.  allen iverson should do the right thing and let this man start in place of him. agbaya.
Yeah right. Did you not hear him last week say he is not going to give up the starting spot that it would be a disrespect to the fans that voted him in.

H2O2:

grin grin grin[b] I can't believe Zach Randolph got the nod over Andrew Bynum.[/b]

Pau Gasol is listed as a Center, even though he actually plays the forward position on our team.

They slide Pau to Center to make room from Zach at th Forward spot, w hereas it should have been Pau at the Forward Spot alongside Dunkin, followed by Amare' and Drew at the center spots.
Yeah I'm suprised too. I don't know Randolf's numbers this season, they must be good.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2010
JeSoul:

chiogo:

Tell 'em oo, I'm always hoping Dwight gets fouled out when they play against Boston. He's too much of a bully with his gigantic self and muscles angry grin grin
And he can't shoot for crap lololol I still love him and my Rondo. tongue

I was going to replay to your posts but i'll rather not cuz it will be seen as rubbing salt & pepper into your wounds grin grin cheesy.
I'll wait for your wounds to heal first tongue tongue

chiogo:

Pele ooo. E go beta don't worry grin cheesy grin

na2day?:

@ Jesoul

JeSoul baby, what will u want me to get u this valentine? I knw a Magic loss wont just be enough tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss
Chei you wicked ooo. Why are rubbing pepper into the lady's wound? grin grin
Act like a Gentleman jor grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (101) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua Will Always Be in Nigeria / Victor Moses Gets Married To Long Time Partner In Private Ceremony / Nigerian Basketball Female Team Members Are So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.