Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,820 members, 7,945,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (82449 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 4:53am On Mar 26, 2010
somebody hold me b4 i shoot these stupid refs in this game. imagine them calling a foul on kidd when it is clearly an offense foul on roy and then this phony technical on butler, thunder fire them! angry angry angry angry
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 5:10am On Mar 26, 2010
you guys better switch your tv to CBS

a great NCAA game is going on.
chiogo too is laughing, let the playoffs come and then i shall laugh cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 5:18am On Mar 26, 2010
bawomolo:

you guys better switch your tv to CBS

a great NCAA game is going on.
chiogo too is laughing, let the playoffs come and then i shall laugh cheesy
Ah ah, why single me out? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg I can't laugh again?? Na lie oo, you're never laughing, well your team sha. Just hope you make it to that place you keep talking about. whoo!!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2010
Hehe its open season on the Bulls grin lemme join in the fun . . .

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2010
Bawo you may also find this coupon for kleenex tissue useful.
[img]http://1.bp..com/_xnXRMSLVSCY/SvmYpiUbOfI/AAAAAAAAI5c/3lNs8S3G_bM/s320/kleenex[/img]

and also more coupons for Tylenol.
[img]http://smartcanucks.ca/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/tylenol-canada-coupon-freebie.jpg[/img]
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2010
^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is too much!!! cry grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2010
JeSoul:

I'm sowry to burst ya bubble but Bawo no longer uses Kleenex.
He just recently switched to TAMPON wink
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2010
JeSoul:

[img]http://1.bp..com/_xnXRMSLVSCY/SvmYpiUbOfI/AAAAAAAAI5c/3lNs8S3G_bM/s320/kleenex[/img]

and also more coupons for Tylenol.
[img]http://smartcanucks.ca/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/tylenol-canada-coupon-freebie.jpg[/img]

wickedness in the highest places grin grin grin

chic2pimp:

I'm sowry to burst ya bubble but Bawo no longer uses Kleenex.
He just recently switched to TAMPON wink

DEATH! grin grin grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2010
Josh Smith!!!

[flash=400,330]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wkn01olV9I[/flash]
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by H2O2: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2010
In this installment of SPERMED:

[flash=400,330]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnoOT3uqzZc[/flash]

Sorry Tolliver, you just got Spermed on! cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2010
i have suffered.

I would reserve my comments for playoff time grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 2:05am On Mar 27, 2010
@Bawo
All this yabis was avoidable and yo did you just say D.Rose is the best PG in the East? So where do you put Gilbert 'Butch Cassidy' Arenas? I really think you are going postal! I really do
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:52am On Mar 27, 2010
you are high on some good weed if you think a volume scorer like gilbert arenas is a pure point guard.  pls no make that kin mistake.

who was starting in the all-star game cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2010
Arenas gets 30 days in the halfway house i guess its better than the State Pen

@Bawo
You are a hedgehog! I am sure if you had your way you would attach Derrick Rose's bum cheeks to your lips. Asides scoring stats show that Agent Zero provides more assists as well! If Arenas was not running Guns'R'Us D.Rose would only be featuring at the Taco Bells skill challenge
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2010
agent zero has got nothing on king derrick cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2010
In your fantasy world of course
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2010
i hear chicago is going to lose to the nets tonight. like i said, i heard! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2010
go treat your ear infection before its too late grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2010
bawomolo:

go treat your ear infection before its too late grin

lmao! waiting for the new health care bill to take effect but still bulls lose 2nite grin grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:19am On Mar 28, 2010
na2day?:

lmao! waiting for the new health care bill to take effect but still bulls lose 2nite grin grin

i hope the scoreline tonite motivates you to get them dog ears checked grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2010
bawomolo:

i hope the scoreline tonite motivates you to get them dog ears checked grin

yes i need to wear my glasses bcuz it i am seeing the wrong score line between bulls and nets
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2010
R-40! Roddy Buckets drops 40 with 9-11 3pt shooting dude is a terrorist. Surely we must have a Tony Parker on our hands
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 12:43am On Mar 29, 2010
A-40:

R-40! Roddy Buckets drops 40 with 9-11 3pt shooting dude is a terrorist. Surely we must have a Tony Parker on our hands

i swear! grin grin grin grin last time we played celtics and rick didnt put him until the end of the game, i almost left my seat to go slap the coach, if not for security. i wanted the coach to refund my ticket. grin grin grin will be there this monday against denver and God help him if he skips roddy, i will do aluta sharply angry angry angry angry
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 1:22am On Mar 29, 2010
no be only tony parker na smush parker.
dreaming peeps
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 1:54am On Mar 29, 2010
@Na2day
I don't understand his love affair with J.J Barea! He must be supplying Carlisle with some Puerto Rican mamichulas! They say he looks like Jim Carrey must he behave like him too? If only he got more playing time he woulda been competing with Tyreke Evans and Brandon Jennings for R.O.Y

Barea is a weaker shooter,less athletic and way too under-sized to guard a Roy,Williams or Billups he is a decent player but Roddy B should be getting more minutes

We are the best free throw shooting team in the league and yet Carlisle allows us settle for jumpers

@Bawomolo
He is better than Jerk Hinrich and Luol Dung and by the way the Chicago Bulls.hit ain't making the playoffs! Gba be ski! I said it!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:12am On Mar 29, 2010
you mav fans are delusional, comparing a back up guard to tyreke evans and brandon jennings.  shocked shocked

i would take kirk hinrich over some unproven backup guard

FYI - marcus thornton is a better rookie guard than that french import
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2010
A-40:

@Na2day
I don't understand his love affair with J.J Barea! He must be supplying Carlisle with some Puerto Rican mamichulas! They say he looks like Jim Carrey must he behave like him too? If only he got more playing time he woulda been competing with Tyreke Evans and Brandon Jennings for R.O.Y

Barea is a weaker shooter,less athletic and way too under-sized to guard a Roy,Williams or Billups he is a decent player but Roddy B should be getting more minutes

We are the best free throw shooting team in the league and yet Carlisle allows us settle for jumpers

@Bawomolo
He is better than Jerk Hinrich and Luol Dung and by the way the Chicago Bulls.hit ain't making the playoffs! Gba be ski! I said it!

I believe JJ strength over roddy is his overall experience of the game and his court sense. he can pull a charge just like devin harris would, he hardly force the issue so makes fewer mistakes making him a true point guard directing traffic. he also has good body control and can litterally walk through a tight defense and if they pay too much attention to him, break them all to shreds. he can stop at will when he is on top speed which roddy is yet to learn how to pump those brakes. for roddy, once he has taken off, he has taken off, u better get out of his way or he will climb u to get to that hoop which might put him in foul trouble but when it comes to just raw talents, there is no one like roddy pants hands down! grin grin grin grin

bawomolo:

you mav fans are delusional, comparing a back up guard to tyreke evans and brandon jennings.  shocked shocked

i would take kirk hinrich over some unproven backup guard

FYI - marcus thornton is a better rookie guard than that french import

oh be quiet, the nba analyst made that conclusion that if he gets more mins he might just be way better than all that have been mentioned above
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2010
Fellas fellas, let us give these rookies at least 2 yrs in the league, then we go see who be the real deal and who be impostor.

A-40:

@Na2day
That one na bold statement oh. There must be a good reason Carlisle hasn't played him as much. Don't be deceived by scoring outbursts grin, more offense I don't think is what the Mavs need hence no need to give him plenty play time.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
oh be quiet, the nba analyst made that conclusion that if he gets more mins he might just be way better than all that have been mentioned above

who is that nba analyst and how does he still have a job?

you mean some backup point guard on the mavs bench who had a career game against the NETS might be better than stephen curry, marcus thornton, johnny flynn, tyreke evans and brandon jennings?

Jesu christi, the next thing we know mikeal pietrus might be an all-star guard if he gets more mins.  your rookie hype is in the league of mikeal pietrus and courtney lee. nothing more, nothing less.

Fellas fellas, let us give these rookies at least 2 yrs in the league

correction, derrick rose was the real deal from high school (besides the fake SAT scores tongue)

speaking of correct guards getting correct minutes  grin, flip murray and derrick rose had a field day against the pistons
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2010
@Bawo
You are not smarter than a 5th grader! Neither Tyreke Evans nor Brandon Jennings would start at the Mavs. Who are these other losers you keep mentioning? Thornton,Flynn. Curry ko Thyme ni what is the record of their teams? You no even mention Ty Lawson or Dejuan Blair.

Jerk Hinrich? What is he good at besides beating up refs?

What where those correct guards doing when the Bulls.hit where on a ten game losing streak. Alainitiju ni e

@Jesoul
Its not a far fetched statement! Tyreke Evans & Brandon Jennings would not be the focal point of an offense with O.G's like Nowitzki,Terry Marion or Caron Butler. The only major edge Barea has over Roddy Buckets is his passing. Finish

@Na2day
Did you know Bawo means simpleton in Xhosa? Just leave am make e dey analyze ball like caveman

As for Barea vs Roddy although he is clearly more experienced and can do a good job on smaller guards like Parker, Chauncey Billups would eat him raw! Besides i have been following the dude's game and he is more of a two-guard than a point plus Roddy is more athletic and has a significant height advantage lets not even talk about the shooting that one na blowout and to be honest Roddy as a rookie was way better! J.J is a better passer sha

Lets go Mavs the Thuggets must lose 2nite
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 3:07am On Mar 30, 2010
Finally Shawn Marion has decided against being a wastepipe!

Spurs lost to the Nets! SMH at least the Nets are sure of not being the worst team in NBA history
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 4:11am On Mar 30, 2010
34pts 10 rebounds and 10 assists. There's only one Nowitzki

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (101) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua Will Always Be in Nigeria / Victor Moses Gets Married To Long Time Partner In Private Ceremony / Nigerian Basketball Female Team Members Are So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.