Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,125 members, 7,973,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:13 AM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (82632 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^^^ Unbelievable ain't it? grin grin grin grin

Bawo probably knows his team is in for some rude awakening in the first round of the play off grin.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:45am On Apr 10, 2010
JeSoul:

What?
Bawo isn't here yet to gloat over the win over Cleveland yesterday? Congrats, ya'll tied with Toronto, both teams battling over who will have the sad, unfortunate priviledge of being bludgeoned into sorry oblivion by Cleveland in the first round grin

nobody gloats about the right to get swept by the Cavs grin
playoffs is playoffs sha, so we would take it tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2010
bawomolo:

nobody gloats about the right to get swept by the Cavs grin
playoffs is playoffs sha, so we would take it tongue

how market? grin grin grin grin did u see my mavs do their thing? cool cool cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2010
na2day?:

how market? grin grin grin grin did u see my mavs do their thing? cool cool cool

refs spoil market.
we are gonna do it big this sunday though.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2010
bawomolo:

refs spoil market.
we are gonna do it big this sunday though.

yea yea yea! tell that to the wild horses tongue tongue tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2010
Dirk Nowitzki 40pts 10rebounds half man half amazing!

@Bawo
Hehe na me say make u trade your only sharp shooter Ben Gordon lol (The Pistons stink though even with all that talent! I think Dumars should be castrated) Isn't Luol Dung sharp? Joking Noah is dominant na

As for Thunder we go kill dem! Spurs are our hos and we would love-vendor em all over the world! We would beat them even if all seven games where played in San Antonio.

Lemme rephrase the words of a famous Chi-Town native "We go to Jacob's with 25,000 you go with 2,500 wow"

BTW: We no dey see u for Arsenal thread again abi u sef don tire for Wenger?

@All
Since playoffs start next week why don't y'all drop and gimme your starting fives or your legit regular season all stars, it has to be a combo of East and West

Mine are:
Deron Williams (Jazz)
Kobe Bryant (Lakers)
Lebron James (Cavaliers)
Dirk Nowitzki (Mavericks)
Dwight Howard (Magic)
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 12:35am On Apr 11, 2010
Hehe na me say make u trade your only sharp shooter Ben Gordon lol

you mean the same dude that is struggling to get consistent minutes in the piston rotation.  ben gordon is too small to want a starting job. he is nothing but a sixth man with a big ego

BTW: We no dey see u for Arsenal thread again abi u sef don tire for Wenger?

lol i'm lurking there, just being too busy and lazy to post.  that barca trashing don give me messi fever  grin
oh boy that man would destroy naija's defence

the premiership is still up for grabs though.

Dirk Nowitzki 40pts 10rebounds half man half amazing!

what have i told you about dirk having different personalities in the regular season and post season. be careful
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 1:11am On Apr 11, 2010
Hahaha but Ben Gordon was arguably your best shooter and scorer sef but the Pistons are the biggest mystery! How can a roster with Stuckey,Prince,Hamilton,Gordon and Villanueva not even be in playoff contention?

Wengernomics sucks jare but we still have an outside chance but with injuries to Cesc,Arshavin and Gallas i ain't expecting much. As for Eagles i ain't holding ma breath but as Xavi isn't Argentine maybe there is hope for us

Omo free Dirk how many times do his team mates pick up the slack?

Wey your starting five?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 1:57am On Apr 11, 2010
the pistons have talent but no chemistry. they are like the clippers or something.

charlie villanueva is a notorious under-achiever.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by joeycrack: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2010
on bawo's suggestion.

Basketball Wives: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-428467.0.html
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by na2day2(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2010
bawomolo:

the pistons have talent but no chemistry. they are like the clippers or something.

charlie villanueva is a notorious under-achiever.

how do u like my mavs now? cool cool cool cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2010
na2day?:

how do u like my mavs now? cool cool cool cool

i would like them some more when they lose in the first round.

joeycrack:

on bawo's suggestion.

they are hoochies especially dwight howard's baby mama (what happened to all that christian talk)
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2010
joeycrack:

on bawo's suggestion.

Shakes my head, Those sluts have no shame embarassed embarassed embarassed
One of em' is still riding on the cocktail of the Biggest No1 Draft Bust In NBA history, a dude no one remembers that's how desperate many of those women are.
I was going to defend Shaunie until I got reminded that she dumped her Fiance in order to get with the Shaq.
Buncha Hoochies!!!
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2010
that fiance was shaq's best friend or business partner.

shaq is a shady dude.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2010
bawomolo:

that fiance was shaq's best friend or business partner.

shaq is a shady dude.
For Real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

Dayummm Shaq Why did you do a brotha like that? cheesy cheesy. . . . . Dude, shaq's own don pass Shady ooo grin.
Or ain't he sleeping with teammates wifey's behind their backs? undecided
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2010
chic2pimp:

For Real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

Dayummm Shaq Why did you a brotha like that? cheesy cheesy. . . . . Dude, shaq's own don pass Shady ooo grin.
Or ain't he sleeping with teammates wifey's behind their backs? undecided

he slept with the baby mama of gilbert arenas, superhead and countless of other women. shaunie did her own cheating too so those two deserved each other.

shaq should stay away from marriage. i'm disappointed at dwight howard for impregnating a team dancer. come on dude.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2010
bawomolo:

he slept with the baby mama of gilbert arenas, superhead and countless of other women. shaunie did her own cheating too so those two deserved each other.

Who hasn't that dude slept with? undecided(Asewo Ten Kobo grin)
Dude should be ashamed of himself. . . . . Btw, tis superhead chic nah fire ooo. She's done pratically every man in the entertainment business shocked shocked
With the way Shaunie goes about things you'll think it's only Shaq who's done the cheating undecided

bawomolo:

shaq should stay away from marriage. i'm disappointed at dwight howard for impregnating a team dancer. come on dude.
For Real Man Some peeps just ain't cut out for marriage and Shaq is one of em'.
I also can believe Dwight could stoop that low undecided Dude was putting on the 'Im A Born Again Christian', 'I'm The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ' Act. Mschewwwwwwwww
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2010
shaunie was spending shaq's money on her personal trainer.  the evil some women do  cheesy
she tried to hide some of shaq's money too.

dwight howard the born again having pre-marital intimacy and hitting on indecency stars  grin
goodluck paying child support for 18 years.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 1:35am On Apr 12, 2010

JR smith is an OG, your team mate is playing dead and you play on without calling a time out.  grin
congrats to the bulls for dealing with the raptors
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2010
. . . so quiet in here lol. This is the calm before the storm that are the playoffs. Oya people make your predictions.

A-40:

@All
Since playoffs start next week why don't y'all drop and gimme your starting fives or your legit regular season all stars, it has to be a combo of East and West

Mine are:
Deron Williams (Jazz)
Kobe Bryant (Lakers)
Lebron James (Cavaliers)
Dirk Nowitzki (Mavericks)
Dwight Howard (Magic)

Deron Williams would not work well with Kobe and Lebron becos he's not a pure assist guy like Nash. Which is why I'll replace him with Nash for PG. My five:

Steve Nash - dish the ball round evenly and control the pace of the game
LeBron James - all round defense and offense, instant double team maker=more shots for others
Dwight Howard - Center, protect the paint guy
Kobe Bryant - (interchangeable with Kevin Durant, scoring-wise)
Dirk Nowitzki - Perimeter guy, down 3s and spread the floor
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2010
kevin durant is interchangable with kobeyashi shocked.
kevin durant isn't clutch just yet. all he does is score.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2010
^you no see the "scoring-wise" disclaimer I put there grin Kobe has been shooting like a scrub lately, I'm just covering all the bases jare. lol.

Give Durant 2 years. He will be making all-nba teams until he retires.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2010
@Jesoul
Not so sure sista! My problem with Nash is he doesn't play at the other end of the floor plus he is a bit older and younger and stronger guards like Paul,Williams,Kidd,Billups,Parker would chew him raw on the defensive end plus Kobe and Lebron are also playmakers and would help with ball handling duties

Brandon Roy may miss the playoffs. Hehehe i want the Blazers
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2010
A-40:

@Jesoul
Not so sure sista! My problem with Nash is he doesn't play at the other end of the floor plus he is a bit older and younger and stronger guards like Paul,Williams,Kidd,Billups,Parker would chew him raw on the defensive end plus Kobe and Lebron are also playmakers and would help with ball handling duties

Well someone forgot to tell Nash that he is old grin. He is the best PG in the league this year (11 ast per game!) while his juniors are frequently sidelined nursing injuries. For that 5 I will take Nash. If there wasn't a Lebron or Kobe to provide solid defense and rebounding, then I will go with Williams. But for that line-up, Nash's passing skills - not scoring or rebounding - is what is needed.

The Blazers are cursed, simply put. If I were a draft hopeful, I would fast and pray the blazers don't draft me.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2010
@Jesoul
With players like Kobe & Lebron that can give you about 15 assists a game between them i think i can pass on Nash and what he would give away defensively afterall Williams would still gimme 9-10 assists. Kobe & Lebron would not guard Point Guards like the ones i listed earlier and Nash would haemorrhage so many points that his single assist advantage would be rendered useless. Its all about matchups Mami
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 1:25am On Apr 14, 2010
A-40:

@Jesoul

you are looking for my trouble.
you mentioned younger and stronger guards but you put kidd name for there while ignoring derrick rose.
check yourself grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:06am On Apr 14, 2010
even rasheed wallace agrees the bulls should be in the playoffs

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD4CLCwH0uA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="[/flash]

i hope this game puts an end to the rondo vs rose comparison.  there is a reason one was drafted as a no.1 pick
rondo 4 pts on horrific 2-10 shooting
rose 37 pts. case closed, chiogo goes to bed crying cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 4:13am On Apr 14, 2010
^^ Goes to bed crying ke? I'm happy as ever!!  grin grin

Who cares?? I still love my Rondo, that's why he's the one on my wall.

Ask Rose abi petals if his no.1 pick has given him a ring yet. Oh, I forgot. . he's waiting for Dwade. He go wait till his beards turn white, that's if he has any. tongue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
Hehehe Bawo J.Kidd is 'Forever Young' you people should thank your stars that Bosh broke his face! My ouija board didn't see that coming
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2010
chiogo:

^^ Goes to bed crying ke? I'm happy as ever!!  grin grin

Who cares?? I still love my Rondo, that's why he's the one on my wall.

Ask Rose abi petals if his no.1 pick has given him a ring yet. Oh, I forgot. . he's waiting for Dwade. He go wait till his beards turn white, that's if he has any. tongue

what are you gonna do when d wade signs that big fat contract cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2010
hehe A-40, Bawo has been sent to keep you honest  grin Kidd "forever young" ke, he had been on the decline for a while if not for his resurgent play this season.

As for that thing up there ^^ showing a gross mental breakdown from Rasheed  grin I have no comment.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2010
rasheed wallace is one hell of a sixth man cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (101) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua Will Always Be in Nigeria / Victor Moses Gets Married To Long Time Partner In Private Ceremony / Nigerian Basketball Female Team Members Are So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.