Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (15536 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Cucumber Wahala (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Why you wan die on top another man matter...your mentality is too low to spar with me
Lol, what an impious hybrid colt. Next time you try this bullshit with me, i will dish you a comeuppance which will instantaneously install some sense into your weak brain.

Grumpy uncouth wildfowl.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by firstking01(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
She's your bestie and doesn't know your house?. angry then she's not what you're calling her.

No important things to create threads on again?.
Good input.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by firstking01(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
Newbeginnings:

The lies the youth of these generation tell... is unnerving
Lol grin...
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by realnas(m): 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
Op why did you ask her to wear leggings
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Y'all know that pest(judeefcc) is dumb. Even if he goes on "who wants to be a millionaire" , he will get the first question wrong

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Please, permit me to copy this line in my next RAP battle cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Newbeginnings(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
firstking01:
Lol grin...

smiley

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by GeniusDavid(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
in my IMHO it's not right but I will meet up with her tonight and whatever happens happens

In the Mouth of the wolf I Wish you Goodluck
[img]http://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6efe3b33a2b3de2fb73df849086d141a-c?convert_to_webp=true[/img]
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by 1stGerman: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, what an impious hybrid colt. Next time you try this bullshit with me, i will dish you a comeuppance which will instantaneously install some sense into your weak brain.

Grumpy uncouth wildfowl.

You are trying too hard nigga. I tried to warn you that a spar with the devil results in piles of rubbles
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Any judeefcc thread na wahala

You no get better things to do
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
took you 3 months to get an ugly girl to notice you and she still didn't date you, you are here talking about mentality lol the irony
an accident sperm

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
This will only complicate things between url . the phrase "no strings attatched " doesn't exist in our vocabulary

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
1stGerman:
You are trying too hard nigga. I tried to warn you that a spar with the devil results in piles of rubbles
Oh, your dryyansh1 account was incarcerated, well this time you will be exterminated by the time i'm done with you.

Bloody tomfoolery colobus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by 1stGerman: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:
Oh, your dryyansh1 account was incarcerated, well this time you will be exterminated by the time i'm done with you.

Bloody tomfoolery colobus.
You are trying to hard
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
you need to move on from my mata, I will never like you ever, don't waste your time, commenting on my threads and mentioning me won't change anything , just stop following me it's becoming irritating
K!.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
1stGerman:
You are trying to hard
Too.

Now you see why i ask you if you were perfect? cool

So, next time Imp, before calling anyone dumb, take your time and check your flaws because you might be the wally. wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Greenbullet(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
See what she just said , jazirod I done suffer
chop that puna asap.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Y'all know that pest(judeefcc) is dumb. Even if he goes on "who wants to be a millionaire" , he will get the first question wrong
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by 1stGerman: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:
Too. Now you see why i asked askyou if you were perfect? cool

Imp!
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by 1stGerman: 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:
Too. Now you see why i ask you if you were perfect? cool

Imp!
This is your last warning before I murder you... Just don't run to d mods this time.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
realnas:
Op why did you ask her to wear leggings
I love it , the way it gums a girls ass am the way it feels to rub
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
JIXZ:

an accident sperm
if I call mods like how you call them on me , you go say person wicked Abeg go play , carry biafrabushboy and him female alternate when I burst am, him come deactivate the account lmao
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by 1stGerman: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
I love it , the way it gums a girls ass am the way it feels to rub
Did you report dryyansh1 to the mods
Isn't that cowardice?
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nomfanelo99:
This will only complicate things between url . the phrase "no strings attatched " doesn't exist in our vocabulary
I am trying dear but she called me a chicken I won't take that
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:
Too.

Now you see why i ask you if you were perfect? cool

So, next time Imp, before calling anyone dumb, take your time and check your flaws because you might be the wally. wink
See who's against e-brawls. grin
Don't forget my gift when Trump loses o!.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
1stGerman:
Did you report dryyansh1 to the mods
Isn't that cowardice?
I don't report no fun in that, if I want to harm you I will mention mods, make you know say na me
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
if I call mods like how you call them on me , you go say person wicked Abeg go play , carry biafrabushboy and him female alternate when I burst am, him come deactivate the account lmao

are you really okay? shocked

Don't ever mention me again in your half-life!!
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

are you really okay? shocked

Don't ever mention me again in your half-life!!

guy run deactivate the female account lmao , I dey shame for you and the alternate was forming friends with u smh
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc you're not as smart as you think you are.
my intelligence can pay your bills.
lazy dude

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
JIXZ:

conclusions driven from illusions.
perverted and fat idïot
myndd44 good evening boss
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
guy run deactivate the female account lmao , I dey shame for you and the alternate was forming friends with u smh

Interacting with you is worse than masturbating!!

I rather do something meaningful... don't get me involved with your psycho personality...

Which account are you even talking about

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
tongue
judeefcc:
myndd44 good evening boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: My Top 5 Celebrities Crush! / How Are Women Treated In Nigeria? / ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.