Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (15548 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Cucumber Wahala (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
She's your bestie and doesn't know your house?. angry then she's not what you're calling her.

No important things to create threads on again?.

judeefcc:
we both agreed on things like that cause she had a guy and he wasn't cool about us
Nice. cool
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by LorDBolton(m): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
KissChrix:

Wow! undecided

U dey mind d small boy?

Worse still some kids will actually believe n start trying initiate sex with all their female friends kiss
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:

Nice. cool
What's nice?.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
I was wondering the type of girls that date you with your horrible English. Now I understand... playaing grin
cheesygrin
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
I was wondering the type of girls that date you with your horrible English. Now I understand... playaing grin
Are you perfect sir? undecided

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
What's nice?.
I notice something nice, lovely and commendable. cool
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:
I notice something nice, lovely and commendable. cool
I gave him a piece of my mind this morning, so i need not abuse him again.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by dryyansh1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:
Are you perfect sir? undecided
Y'all know that pest(judeefcc) is dumb. Even if he goes on "who wants to be a millionaire" , he will get the first question wrong

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Y'all know that pest(judeefcc) is dumb. Even if he goes on "who wants to be a millionaire" , he will get the first question wrong
You did not answer my question sir. Are you perfect?

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
you need to move on from my mata, I will never like you ever, don't waste your time, commenting on my threads and mentioning me won't change anything , just stop following me it's becoming irritating

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
I hope things stay this way. wink
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
mr 3months akpako yoot
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by dryyansh1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:
You did not answer my question sir. Are you perfect?
I don't answer stupid questions
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:
I hope things stay this way. wink
don't mind her , she can't just stop, only her will comment on my thread insulting me, every time she will say I have said my mind or this is my last reply na so she always dey talk but she go still talk
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
I don't answer stupid questions
Then give yourself some respect and simply ignore his thread. Don't go about like a stupid dude calling someone dumb. You're not perfect son. smiley

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by dryyansh1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:
Then give yourself some respect and simply ignore his thread. Don't go about like a stupid dude calling someone dumb. You're not perfect son. smiley
You prolly gullible like him cos only fools hype garbage but when real gee see him they shake heads

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
You prolly gullible like him cos only fools hype garbage but when real gee see him they shake heads
You don't wanna do this with me son. cool

I ask you a simple question, but being the feckless lad that you're, you doltishly and cowardly ignored it. Don't be a jabber and cranky nigga.

Enjoy your day.

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
you be real gee ? Abeg don't kill me with laugh , 3 months yoot like you
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by dryyansh1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
you be real gee ? Abeg don't kill me with laugh , 3 months yoot like you
You kept repeating same thing. You have the creative ability of a louse
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by dryyansh1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:
You don't wanna do this with me son. cool

I ask you a simple question, but being the feckless lad that you're, you doltishly and cowardly ignored it. Don't be a jabber and cranky nigga.

Enjoy your day.
You asked a STUPID question... Good boy, that's what you should have done before. Now run along boy! Don't try to box with me your hands are too short

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Jostapo(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hughes
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
You kept repeating same thing. You have the creative ability of a louse

CplusJason:
your guy say na KEPT cheesy cheesy

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by GeniusDavid(m): 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
Such a Nerd lipsrsealed shocked !!! If you won't be "cheating" on anyone then Its Okay IMO.
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by CplusJason: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
You asked a STUPID question... Good boy, that's what you should have done before. Now run along boy! Don't try to box with me your hands are too short
Engaging a witless autistic pastrami in a hassle, will be a total waste of time. Lol, now STFU and continue your risque life in Ekiti. Sniffer dog.

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
GeniusDavid:
Such a Nerd lipsrsealed shocked !!! If you won't be "cheating" on anyone then Its Okay IMO.
in my IMHO it's not right but I will meet up with her tonight and whatever happens happens
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by dryyansh1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:
Engaging a witless autistic pastrami in a hassle, will be a total waste of time. Lol, now STFU and continue your risque life in Ekiti. Sniffer dog.
Why you wan die on top another man matter...your mentality is too low to spar with me

Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
judeefcc is a vagabond and urchin.. . He was born by accident... like two cars colliding grin
old school
Re: Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
dryyansh1:
Why you wan die on top another man matter...your mentality is too low to spar with me
took you 3 months to get an ugly girl to notice you and she still didn't date you, you are here talking about mentality lol the irony

My First And Last Encounter With A Dirty Olosho / How To Grow Your African Virgin Hair Faster / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard.