Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Kidnappers Demand N500 Million For Soludo's Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Demand N500 Million For Soludo's Father (2943 Views)

I Dumped Nyako For Atiku Because He Gave Me N500 Million- Adamawa Governor / Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury / Kidnappers Demand N200m Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Demand N500 Million For Soludo's Father by posakosa(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2009
I catch cold a bit----- but everything day.

u nko ?
Re: Kidnappers Demand N500 Million For Soludo's Father by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2009
His mouth like "N500 million".
Does a whole Nigeria even own that much?
Doesnt show to meee
Re: Kidnappers Demand N500 Million For Soludo's Father by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 30, 2009
So these guys are still kidnapping?
Re: Kidnappers Demand N500 Million For Soludo's Father by cptchicks(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2009
angry lemme just say that we ibos are killing ourselves, we are very industrial people and being industrial brings in a lot of money, now the money has gone to our heads and we are disgracing ourselves because of money, if you really want to be a governor, why would you go ahead and kidnap someones father, its a big shame, why is it that its only in the eastern part of this country that people get kidnapped?? ehh now im even scared to go to school for the fear of getting kidnapped for no good reason, someone could just walk up to me and tell me "dude im kidnapping " and i go like "why now? i dont have money and my father is not all that either" and he goes like "i dont know, im just in the mood to kidnap, im practisin to kidnap the big fish" this is bad, real bad micheal jackson

Re: Kidnappers Demand N500 Million For Soludo's Father by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2009
They should make it $500 million dollars,Mr CBN can afford it,thief.
He wants to use the loot to contest for governorship,abeg i supp the kidnapers,collect una share of the national cake
Re: Kidnappers Demand N500 Million For Soludo's Father by novaman: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2009
When it come to the job at CBN this Soludo guy did a good job whether people like it or not; but one area I disagree with him completely it not because he ventured into politics but the role of his father in this mess; he should stop using his father to pull a fast one on the people of Anambra; his father should be in one hotel cooling off and buffing his Cigar and topping it with champagne. He should have known that Anambra people are very intelligent, no mugu for that state o; people didn't feel that story the way they planned it; am sure they wanted to use it to divert attention of opponent from the matter on ground and use it to gain some pity of the people, but e no work
Re: Kidnappers Demand N500 Million For Soludo's Father by isiegonwa: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2009
@cvibe:its a lucrative one lol,they are off from labour market
Re: Kidnappers Demand N500 Million For Soludo's Father by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2009
sweet. the drama jst started.
Re: Kidnappers Demand N500 Million For Soludo's Father by seyimailer(m): 12:34am On Oct 31, 2009
tongue ntoin
I knew dat something dis BANGING was sure to follow this guys entrance into Anambra politics.
He is not cut out 2b a politician. I think Big Solu should tak hrt. Afterall his pup's not d 1st 2 dissappear, which is what it looks like considering dis Kidnprs seriousness(500000000:00)
Re: Kidnappers Demand N500 Million For Soludo's Father by toshacer: 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2009
Nezan:

N500,000,000.00? Is this not mincemeat compared to what the guy reaped from his previous office?

and where is your proof?
Re: Kidnappers Demand N500 Million For Soludo's Father by oppadd: 3:48am On Nov 03, 2009
grin grin grin HA HA HA HA

EVERYONE HAS HIS OWN WAY OF DOING THINGS, Mr SOLUGBOS OR WHATEVER USED HIS OWN TRICK TO SWAGA SOME MONEY, NOW HE HAS GOT A REAL BANGGING BUT MY GUY NO WAN PAY, HELP ME ASK THIS FOOOL, WHY NAH ?

Just pay BOYZ before den go think of KIDNAPPING THE WHOLE STATE,  grin grin grin

munmun, He want carry billions just go like that, Se nah so JESUS TAUGHT US, "ALWAYS SHARE WITH YOUR NEIGHBOUR"  That's HIS word before he left.

I BEG JUST PAY OOOOO BEFORE GUYZ GO VEX GO KIDNAP YOUR MUM, i am just tired of all this jerk of Drama, Den just dey turn our money ROUND AND ROUND

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Have Never Been One -awujale / It Was PDP That Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable In 2011, Buhari Never Did! / Amaechi To Bag Minister Of Women Affairs Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.