Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,573 members, 7,929,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

When Your Girlfriend Breaks Up With You Without Notice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Breaks Up With You Without Notice (939 Views)

Girlfriend Breaks Up With Her Man Because He Doesn't Watch Game Of Thrones / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Breaks Up With You Without Notice by marvelck: 5:33am On Nov 04, 2016
These days most naija girls break up with their boyfriend without notice. They start shifting from their boyfriend once they start liking or falling for another guy, until their guy understands their body language and move on jeje on his own. Gone are those days when a girl would text her guy, phone him or meet with him to announce her intention to end their relationship. But these days, they dont even bother informing their guy. They just move on quietly and codedly to another guy, while showing their main (now an ex to her) guy, her mean and rude side. Naija girls no get loyalty for their dictionary.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Breaks Up With You Without Notice by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 04, 2016
Well, action is louder than voice tongue tongue tongue

Things have change nah. You can't just say 'I am no longer interested', if you don't want to have a dead body cheesy. Just give him attitude tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Breaks Up With You Without Notice by AroOkigbo(m): 5:44am On Nov 04, 2016
Not only ladies. ..even more so with guys of nowadays!

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Breaks Up With You Without Notice by Rekyz(m): 5:48am On Nov 04, 2016
9ja guys do likewise. Its a two way thing.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Breaks Up With You Without Notice by LorDBolton(m): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2016
Do u know u can actually sue a babe for such acts? It's called. Emotional distress caused by negligent behaviour (she didn't consider your feelings when suddenly ending things in such a distasteful manner)

She'd either have to pay a fine or serve jail time (usually 1-6 months)

That's why correspondence with my side-chicks i.e texts r saved, whatsapp convo's archived and I secretly record our voice convo's.

I'm a sex addict You cannot na just come n stop giving me pussay without prior notice so I start searching for another FWB... grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Breaks Up With You Without Notice by firstking01(m): 6:03am On Nov 04, 2016
It goes in paripasu with guys too.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Breaks Up With You Without Notice by Davash222(m): 6:20am On Nov 04, 2016
Nikita1:
Well, action is louder than voice tongue tongue tongue

Things have change nah. You can't just say 'I am no longer interested', if you don't want to have a dead body cheesy. Just give him attitude tongue tongue tongue
I always put extra #100 in the offering box every Sunday, just to thank God for keeping people like you away from me.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Breaks Up With You Without Notice by coolebux(m): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2016
Another topic from the other room
Re: When Your Girlfriend Breaks Up With You Without Notice by Richiy(f): 6:34am On Nov 04, 2016
Which one is Naija girls Naija girls? . Nigerians, boy and girls, do it a lot.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Breaks Up With You Without Notice by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2016
Richiy:
Which one is Naija girls Naija girls? . Nigerians, boy and girls, do it a lot.
I tire oo my sister.
Davash222:

I always put extra #100 in the offering box every Sunday, just to thank God for keeping people like you away from me.
praise the Lordddddddddddd undecided
AroOkigbo:
Not only ladies. ..even more so with guys of nowadays!
sensible guy unlike the one I quote above you
Rekyz:
9ja guys do likewise. Its a two way thing.
help to tell this davash222 please embarassed
Re: When Your Girlfriend Breaks Up With You Without Notice by K9Uneet(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2016
LorDBolton:
Do u know u can actually sue a babe for such acts? It's called. Emotional distress caused by negligent behaviour (she didn't consider your feelings when suddenly ending things in such a distasteful manner)

She'd either have to pay a fine or serve jail time (usually 1-6 months)

That's why correspondence with my side-chicks i.e texts r saved, whatsapp convo's archived and I secretly record our voice convo's.

I'm a sex addict You cannot na just come n stop giving me pussay without prior notice so I start searching for another FWB... grin
Sue Goodluck with that, bro.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Girls Do This / Restoring Morality Through Increase Data Tariffs / Dreams Shattered. She Finally Got Pregnant For A Yahoo Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.