Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened (5599 Views)

Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari / We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers / Why We Re-opened Silverbird, Rhythm FM - AMCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Raddie(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
Newbeginnings, are u not ready? U say who is ready, arent u ready to restore d country? If u are not ready then what makes u think d present government is ready...

I am ready to do what it takes, but all i need is support from those who are ready... It would be a silent operation to hit the government by surprise becus the sufferin is too much...

Its obvious i posted in d wrong place believing i can get support from here first but it happens that alot of persons here are worthless... They only cry for freedom and happiness but are not ready to fight for it and life doesnt work that way, u must purse ur dream for nigeria and not by sittin at home and making mundane abuses to d government when we can always do something abt it....

I guess u all have spoken ur mind, i would take dis someplace else maybe there could be reasonable nigerians out there and not here. And if i find none then i would leave u all to ur fate

Lol! The joke is on you.

#wordofadvise. Don't bring this to the politics section, they'll tear you apart.
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Newbeginnings(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
Newbeginnings, are u not ready? U say who is ready, arent u ready to restore d country? If u are not ready then what makes u think d present government is ready...

I am ready to do what it takes, but all i need is support from those who are ready... It would be a silent operation to hit the government by surprise becus the sufferin is too much...

Its obvious i posted in d wrong place believing i can get support from here first but it happens that alot of persons here are worthless... They only cry for freedom and happiness but are not ready to fight for it and life doesnt work that way, u must purse ur dream for nigeria and not by sittin at home and making mundane abuses to d government when we can always do something abt it....

I guess u all have spoken ur mind, i would take dis someplace else maybe there could be reasonable nigerians out there and not here. And if i find none then i would leave u all to ur fate

No Smallville10 you are not ready... hatred and forceful actions is what put libya in the trouble it is up till today... Look at the difference with what Martin Luther king did... today the black live in peace (although not so peaceful right now) But now look at libya and look at how they live ....

So when I asked if you are ready I am asking how mentally ready are you... There are thousands of Nigerians ready to join and go for your cause because they are all fed up.. But no body wants to follow someone who regards the people he calls unto as worthless. no one wants to fllow someone who knows how to complain like they do....

Everyone wants to follow someone who leads, someone who has more than normal knowledge of things and sees a different perspective to things... It is in our human nature to get tired and frustrated when we don't get what we want, and we combust and react after a certain time.. But this leads nowhere (example is Libya).. But when we sit and channel that frustration into understanding, planning and learning and bringing out strategies to create a meaningful and long term plan (like Martin Luther King)... then Nigeria can be a better place.. and we will follow you..

Simple..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Newbeginnings

Certain situations call for serious actions... I wasnt referring to using force but we could if the situation demands it...

And speaking abt readiness, please speak for ur self and not me... If no one is ready then please nobody should lament anymore... We know we can take actions in different subtly ways, i thought abt nigeria for a while and i discovered that our solution is not with d present government and d solutions derive sacrifice which i doubt nigerians are ready to given...

The people become worthless when they cannot stand and fight for what they lament about...
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Raddie:

Lol! The joke is on you.

#wordofadvise. Don't bring this to the politics section, they'll tear you apart.
hahahahaa. I wish i could move the topic there myself. Dis mods are just less functioning
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Newbeginnings(m): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
Newbeginnings

Certain situations call for serious actions... I wasnt referring to using force but we could if the situation demands it...

And speaking abt readiness, please speak for ur self and not me... If no one is ready then please nobody should lament anymore... We know we can take actions in different subtly ways, i thought abt nigeria for a while and i discovered that our solution is not with d present government and d solutions derive sacrifice which i doubt nigerians are ready to given...

The people become worthless when they cannot stand and fight for what they lament about...

How old are you?

Think like a man.. a man who has lived so many years seen so many experiences which shaped him.. speak like that man... The world is bigger than Nigeria and that is Nigeria's problem, we only exist within ourselves. including other problems...

But you might not understand this... My friend... calm down, sit and think... Nigeria is not a country where you go and overthrow the government with protests...

I may be fighting for electricity since I have pipe borne water already and you may be fighting for pipe borne water.. in the end when we overthrow the government and your needs are met first before mine there will be another war...

This is Nigeria... our problems are at the roots.. But the youths of today think our problems are at the stem.. (the present government)...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Calm down free your mind.. I know we have all suffered, but there is something we can do... but first we need to understand what has been done..
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Newbeginnings

What are u saying? Who are the people to fight our problems? Is it our old ones who never refuse to leave the ruling sit? What do u even think is d problem of this nation? We definately have to search from d roots before we can take actions, nobody fights without planning first...

U know, d way of sorting this out is if we nigerians agree amongst ourselves but presently i dont think anyone is ready or should i say u... U are definately not ready for that
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by firstking01(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
na so ma english bad reach? grin
MY HATRED FOR BUHARI IS WITH PASSION...YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO PROVOKE AND STIRR ME UP TO ANGER....THIS IS WHY I DON'T VISIT POLITICS SECTION COS I FIT KILL PERSON THERE.
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
firstking01:
MY HATRED FOR BUHARI IS WITH PASSION...YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO PROVOKE AND STIRR ME UP TO ANGER....THIS IS WHY I DON'T VISIT POLITICS SECTION COS I FIT KILL PERSON THERE.
i am angered too... But d anger is not just with buhari but our past leaders... Many of them deserve to pay for their sins

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
i am angered too... But d anger is not just with buhari but our past leaders... Many of them deserve to pay for their sins

I told You it'll fare better here cheesy
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
KissChrix:

I told You it'll fare better here cheesy
are u afraid of taking d right decision
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by wizrose(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
yeah that is d problem of nigeria... Nobody cares but u all open big mouths to wail about things u can change... Nigerians do not know how to use their brains to make a change but they know how to use it for evil and corruption
why are you even supporting buari ......or are you f**king single does buari even you
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
wizrose:
why are you even supporting buari ......or are you f**king single does buari even you
pls read ma post well, am nt supportin buhari
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by wizrose(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
pls read ma post well, am nt supportin buhari
now you are talking grin nigga#
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by wizrose(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
you talk as if u want to punish your fore fathers for their sins but that cant be possible ..and if u try to u wount last long
grin
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
wizrose:
you talk as if u want to punish your fore fathers for their sins but that cant be possible ..and if u try to u wount last long
grin
strategic moves is all dat matters... And we will bring down the devils and create a better nigeria
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by wizrose(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
strategic moves is all dat matters... And we will bring down the devils and create a better nigeria
before you bring down the devils why dont bring down nigeria as a whole....do u think creating a better nigeria is easy# if it is dat easy buari will have done it corruption rules the world nw..... nt jst nigeria nigga grin grin
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
definately

I Thought I Was The Only One Talking About Revolution Against The Government, But Now I See That I'm Not Alone.

Take A Look At The Pic On My Profile U Will Know U Are Not Alone In This Task.
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by wizrose(m): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
DONBROTHER1:

I Thought I Was The Only One Talking About Revolution Against The Government, But Now I See That I'm Not Alone.

diz is not a matter of being alone everybody is afraid of facing dem ........nobody want to lose dere lyk fella and so on many of dem or u alone go agains dem nigga# grin grin
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by wizrose(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
nobody want to risk lyf..... grin
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by meditator(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
2016, the reign of President Muhammadu Buhari makes a year... The beginning of d change the winning party promised... But was never the change nigerians wanted...
Market products selling at outrageous price... Company deliberately sacking her wokers... Rapid decrease in company income... Rapid increase in poverty... People giving in to death... A nation in chains rather than change... A nation blinded by selfish lying governement... A decitful change never for us... A change from positive to negative...
Uncontrollable increase in criminal activities... A nation armed with corruption... A nation clothed in deception... A nation where governement and its subjects are corrupt... Leaders promising to eliminate corruption... How true? How possible?... We must first fight self corruption... The world is a ball of corruption... How long must we suffer... Emancipation from mental slavery a neccessity... Northerns ready to self-destruct... Readt to waste lives for selfish religious beliefs... Ready to declare war on non muslims... Easterns ready to do anything for d money... Biafrans ready to create a nation we all know cannot stand... Westerns blindly following the wrong path... Cannot be trusted... Subtly cunning... Showing propensities of tribalism... Southerns never stop rising against d government... Ready to fustrate the governement mundane efforts... Always targeting d oil sector for destruction... What d hell is going on...

More...
it does not change the fact that we still stand with Buhari to succeeded
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
meditator:
it does not change the fact that we still stand with Buhari to succeeded
and if he fails?
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by wizrose(m): 11:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Smallville10:
and if he fails?
we will take him to north to sell cow
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 05, 2016
wizrose:
diz is not a matter of being alone everybody is afraid of facing dem ........nobody want to lose dere lyk fella and so on many of dem or u alone go agains dem nigga# grin grin
The Kind Revolution I Am Talking About Won't Be In The Form Of Multivating The Masses Against The Government But A Queit Long-term Planning, With The Resources Needed All Ready Available Before Carrying Out The Plan.
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 05, 2016
wizrose:
we will take him to north to sell cow
grin
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2016
DONBROTHER1:

d change we want is with us but everyone is less concerned abt gettin it but they wail and shout and remain in it
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Kingsley1000(m): 6:31am On Nov 05, 2016
THIS NATION IS SO MESSED UP...WE NEED A FOREIGN PRESIDENT
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 05, 2016
Kingsley1000:
d whole mess started with our former presidents
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2016
Smallville10:
d change we want is with us but everyone is less concerned abt gettin it but they wail and shout and remain in it

I'm Just Too Sure That A Day Shall Come That I (DonBrother) Will Lead A Revolution Not Against The FG But Against My State Government Because They The Real Problem To The People.
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by wizrose(m): 8:43am On Nov 05, 2016
Kingsley1000:
go and kidnap obama na to be your president grin grin
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2016
DONBROTHER1:

I'm Just Too Sure That A Day Shall Come That I (DonBrother) Will Lead A Revolution Not Against The FG But Against My State Government Because They The Real Problem To The People.
hahaha which state is dat
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2016
wizrose:
before you bring down the devils why dont bring down nigeria as a whole....do u think creating a better nigeria is easy# if it is dat easy buari will have done it corruption rules the world nw..... nt jst nigeria nigga grin grin
now in our youths is d time to take d mantle of authority from cans of worm... I believe we can work out something, all we need is alot of money, sponsors, alliance with the military and then we can work by proxy...
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2016
wizrose:
we dont need to be know from d start . All we need do is lay out plans on manipulating and taking d power, we would do so by proxy and also using the government to bring down d government... We just need few able, intelligent and wealth men and we are good to go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti State Deputy Governorship Candidate Arrested On The Allegation Of Murder / Watch Osinbanjo crying for helps as Helicopter Crashes VIDEO / See This Amazing Road Constructed By Julius Begger In Akwa Ibom State. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.