Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,235 members, 7,887,655 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened (5620 Views)

Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari / We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers / Why We Re-opened Silverbird, Rhythm FM - AMCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2016
DONBROTHER1:

The Kind Revolution I Am Talking About Won't Be In The Form Of Multivating The Masses Against The Government But A Queit Long-term Planning, With The Resources Needed All Ready Available Before Carrying Out The Plan.
U understand exactly what i am sayin... We dont need to do stupid protests in mass number, we dont even need the whole nigeria for this but just few deligent and smart men and women
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by wizrose(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2016
Smallville10:
now in our youths is d time to take d mantle of authority from cans of worm... I believe we can work out something, all we need is alot of money, sponsors, alliance with the military and then we can work by proxy...
you are dreaming nigga# wake up .....or do u even think being president is that easy grin
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by wizrose(m): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2016
Smallville10:
we dont need to be know from d start . All we need do is lay out plans on manipulating and taking d power, we would do so by proxy and also using the government to bring down d government... We just need few able, intelligent and wealth men and we are good to go
all most all the wealth men get there money through corruption and day pray the corruption should end THE ONLY WAY IS THAT LET GOD DESTROY THE WORLD AND EVERYBODY SHOULD AFRESH
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by wizrose(m): 10:35am On Nov 05, 2016
Smallville10:
we dont need to be know from d start . All we need do is lay out plans on manipulating and taking d power, we would do so by proxy and also using the government to bring down d government... We just need few able, intelligent and wealth men and we are good to go
all most all the wealth men get there money through corruption and day pray the corruption should end THE ONLY WAY IS THAT LET GOD DESTROY THE WORLD AND EVERYBODY SHOULD START AFRESH
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2016
wizrose:
you are dreaming nigga# wake up .....or do u even think being president is that easy grin
did i tell u i want to be president... Fightin for a nation doesnt mean i want to be president
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by wizrose(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2016
Smallville10:
did i tell u i want to be president... Fightin for a nation doesnt mean i want to be president
den stop fighting your fore father try fighting but day lose to de black ass politician grin grin why wasting your tym nigga
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2016
wizrose:
den stop fighting your fore father try fighting but day lose to de black ass politician grin grin why wasting your tym nigga
u know notin abt restoration... When nigerians stop applying actions like a black man then nigeria is ready to move but now i give up on u all
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by wizrose(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2016
Smallville10:
u know notin abt restoration... When nigerians stop applying actions like a black man then nigeria is ready to move but now i give up on u all
you dont ggive up who willl grin
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2016
Smallville10:
hahaha which state is dat

Delta State. The State Is A Very Rich State Due To The Huge Allocation It Recieve From The FG But Nothing To Show For It, And U Know That The FG Don't Have A Say In Allocations That Has Been Given To State Government.
Re: Nigerians Should Read This... Maybe Your Eyes Will Be Opened by meditator(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2017
Smallville10:
and if he fails?
why don't u ask of he succeeds ? always be optimistic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo State Government Plans Data Base For Youths / Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline / Reverend Jolly Nyame (ex-governor Of Taraba State) Stole N1.6 Billion - Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.