Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS (82472 Views)

China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / US President Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian On Twitter And These Happened / Donald Trump Replies TB Joshua After Failed Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by frankmoney(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2016
If you think that ts elections that produces presidents , I laugh you , they are just front men of people who really run the country , and those people have chosen Hillary ... The truth is Hillary Clinton would win ...its clear as crystal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by chuose: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2016
focus7:
Unfortunately Trump is not contesting for your colour.

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by focus7: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2016
Orikinla:

You don't know Trump.
orikinla i guess i need some money immediately after the US election. Can the two of us strike a mutual betting for who will win the election?

I go for Hillary Clinton

and you stand for Donald Trump.

If it is a deal, contact me on my email and let's finalize the deal.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by 7lives: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2016
focus7:
orikinla i guess i need some money immediately after the US election. Can the two of us strike a mutual betting for who will win the election?

I go for Hillary Clinton

I will like to have a bet with you, Trump is winning this one.
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by greenermodels: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2016
focus7:

I go for Hillary Clinton

i like your practical zeal unlike the insult hauling bunch but Donald trump all the way.
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by redsun(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2016
Diikhead. How on earth can a mentally distorted redneck like trump care for a Blackman?

He is only vying to set the world two hundred years back like the time of American wild west. Every time you see his campaign scene,all you see are deplorable and angry people who sees no need for equality,fairness,peace and harmony. They have been wishing for this moment when they will regularly have a platform to vent their monstrosity once again.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Onegai(f): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
harmbhrosz:

He said he'll drive out iLLEGAL immigrants

Isn't that a nice thing to do or are your families present in the USA illegally? grin grin grin grin grin

He is going to make Immigration harder. So your kinsmen who like marrying fat white girls to get kpalli in 3 years, no more! tongue Then all the so-called "Asylum seekers", scratch that too. Then more laws to tax lower-income people and leave the rich, how many Nigerians do you think are balling in the US, their taxes will rise so that Western Union dollars you guys are using to flex, down the drain. Higher Medical care bills, so every "please donate to support John or Peter to fly to America for treatment", that money will increase. His policies don't benefit lower class people or minorities. But I fully expect Nigerians to support him, I mean, have you seen the people we vote into government grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by focus7: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
7lives:

Then you know what to do.
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Onegai(f): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
chuose:

Buhari also took pictures of himself in church.

Care to go and preach publicly the Christian Gospel in Kano today since you feel confident that every photo op a politician puts up means the truth?? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by redsun(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
There have always been black sellouts in America that like that destroy the ladder once they reach the top. The uppities and uncle toms.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
focus7:
One will observe that the Igbos are the ones drumming for Donald Trump, this tells of their antic for supporting wrong things always, it's so pathetic.

How far have you gone in life with your antic for supporting "right things"?The last president you supported is a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by HonAdefe(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
dainformant:
which Nigerians dey support this one.... mtscheww
We dey here
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by harmbhrosz(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Onegai:

He is going to make Immigration harder. So your kinsmen who like marrying fat white girls to get kpalli in 3 years, no more! tongue Then all the so-called "Asylum seekers", scratch that too. Then more laws to tax lower-income people and leave the rich, how many Nigerians do you think are balling in the US, their taxes will rise so that Western Union dollars you guys are using to flex, down the drain. Higher Medical care bills, so every "please donate to support John or Peter to fly to America for treatment", that money will increase. His policies don't benefit lower class people or minorities. But I fully expect Nigerians to support him, I mean, have you seen the people we vote into government grin grin
oh you think my whole life depends on US policies?

Keep on mentioning my kinsmen as if you're not one of them grin

Since we can't stand up to our own leaders for the betterment of our own country but looking for ready made society to be enslave as an illegal immigrants. I just wish Donald will win and establish those his campaign policies but guess what he won't win.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by googlepikins: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
focus7:
One will observe that the Igbos are the ones drumming for Donald Trump, this tells of their antic for supporting wrong things always, it's so pathetic.
I think it's Adidas face people.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by harmbhrosz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
7lives:

bro don't waste your time and money, Hillary has been selected already

You can place your bet on bet9ja grin

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Seanjay(m): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
fratermathy:
Who send this showbody message na? Na him be the whole Nigeria?

Oghene! Wetin person nor go see.

God bless you ooo broda i no know when one person turn Nigeria and d whole of Africa, some people are so sick to the extent that it their sickness will cause their demise, how can you say the whole of africa and nigeria why not talk for yourself and your household slowpoke...
JEEZ
RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS......... AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by isnovic(m): 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
The US election is like making a choice between GEJ and Buhari. Both of them are not the best the country can offer to the world but one of them has got to win it.
I pray Americans make use of their votes wisely unlike Nigeria who opted for the worse out of both choices.

word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by scolex1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
focus7:
is that all u have to say? I think u seriously need help bushman
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Rilwayne001: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
focus7:

Well put cheesy grin you really know them lol
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by sirfee(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
dainformant:
which Nigerians dey support this one.... mtscheww
I'm one of them but I know Killary liar Clinton will win because she belongs to the ruling party and they will rig the election
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by lozanni(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
focus7:

Trump supports the rights to self- determination and liberty, I think thats why Ipob supports him.
Also Trump's election will ensure that Pro-life Justices will get appointed into the US supreme court, when the soon to be available spaces become available.
Naturally those who are pro-life will support him for this and also because of other economic changes he will introduce to America, which might have rub-off effects on countries which are his allies and whom he can count on for support.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Onegai(f): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
harmbhrosz:
oh you think my whole life depends on US policies?

Keep on mentioning my kinsmen as if you're not one of them grin

Since we can't stand up to our own leaders for the betterment of our own country but looking for ready made society to be enslave as an illegal immigrants. I just wish Donald will win and establish those his campaign policies but guess what he won't win.

He has done enough damage. His supporters are angry, poor and not too educated but have access to guns. The current Republican party panders to them and fights meaningful changes to American policies. The US is dying a death by a thousand cuts. Russia is spoiling for a fight (to soothe their ego) and looking to expand their territory. China is churning out cheap goods in the millions because they must keep their huge population employed or forment trouble in their homeland. So they will fight any policy any Republican tries to pass, in order to bring manufacturing jobs back to the US, by dumping even cheaper goods and cheaply paid workers on the global market. Brexit is going to keep punishing a growing racist, getting-broke Britain. France and growing Islamophobia and Syria and whatever madness. Saudi Arabia getting broke and looking to divert the restlessness at home by subtly messing with their neighbours. Iran jittery. North Korea chest-thumping by testing missile launches and developing nuclear capabilities. South Korea worried that a President Trump means no protection from the North (he wants to pull the US out of NATO). Mexico worried about a possibility of a President Trump. And not one single country in Africa with their head screwed on right.

I don't know about you, but World War III is inches away and we have to do our best to avoid it, because it will be a nuclear war. The same restlessness, same fanatic ideologies, same global financial meltdowns on several fronts led to WW II.

The sad thing is that his followers are complaining that their lives are hard, but the Republican party put them there for the past 30 years. Republicans want to cut benefits to the poor, spend more on Military and less on Education, give lower taxes to the rich and huge corporations and tell the poor that if the rich have more money, they will spend it on the poor. Has that ever worked in any country, Nope! Just look at Nigeria as example of why rich people should pay more taxes. The average American worker is so screwed compared to his colleagues in other countries, it is too expensive to give birth, their companies keep slashing their HMO coverage, they work longer hours and earn less, they are like Nigerian bank workers almost.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by scolex1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
nyben4eva:

How far have you gone in life with your antic for supporting "right things"?The last president you supported is a big fool.
dnt mind that fool
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by harmbhrosz(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Onegai:

He has done enough damage. His supporters are angry, poor and not too educated but have access to guns. The current Republican party panders to them and fights meaningful changes to American policies. The US is dying a death by a thousand cuts. Russia is spoiling for a fight (to soothe their ego) and looking to expand their territory. China is churning out cheap goods in the millions because they must keep their huge population employed or forment trouble in their homeland. So they will fight any policy any Republican tries to pass, in order to bring manufacturing jobs back to the US, by dumping even cheaper goods and cheaply paid workers on the global market. Brexit is going to keep punishing a growing racist, getting-broke Britain. France and growing Islamophobia and Syria and whatever madness. Saudi Arabia getting broke and looking to divert the restlessness at home by subtly messing with their neighbours. Iran jittery. North Korea chest-thumping by testing missile launches and developing nuclear capabilities. South Korea worried that a President Trump means no protection from the North (he wants to pull the US out of NATO). Mexico worried about a possibility of a President Trump. And not one single country in Africa with their head screwed on right.

I don't know about you, but World War III is inches away and we have to do our best to avoid it, because it will be a nuclear war. The same restlessness, same fanatic ideologies, same global financial meltdowns on several fronts led to WW II.

The sad thing is that his followers are complaining that their lives are hard, but the Republican party put them there for the past 30 years. Republicans want to cut benefits to the poor, spend more on Military and less on Education, give lower taxes to the rich and tell the poor that if the rich have more money, they will spend it on the poor. Has that ever worked in any country, Nope! Just look at Nigeria as example of why rich people should pay more taxes.
oh my dear... You know not who Hillary really is right? That's why the Terrorist sponsoring countries could donate Billions to her for her campaign

She's the dirtiest candidate the US has ever had and guess what... the possibilities of WW III is higher with Hillary, just watch and see

I'm not an advocate of anyone but nevertheless I wish them well

I just pray this our one and only planet will not end up becoming a junk zone that'll be unable to inhabit life at the end

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Adiola(f): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
Pls who are the adidas face people
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Adiola(f): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
googlepikins:
I think it's Adidas face people.
no no pls why are u insulting my people which one is adidas face again we are tired of Igbo's calling us afonja now u are out with adidas face kai Igbo people una too get mouth if not that my boyfriend is Igbo I would replied u roughly kai adidas face sad now
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Onegai(f): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
harmbhrosz:
oh my dear... You know not who Hillary really is right? That's why the Terrorist sponsoring countries could donate Billions to her for her campaign

She's the dirtiest candidate the US has ever had and guess what... the possibilities of WW III is higher with Hillary, just watch and see

I'm not an advocate of anyone but nevertheless I wish them well

I just pray this our one and only planet will not end up becoming a junk zone that'll be unable to inhabit life at the end

Lai lai, she won't let WW III happen. Every smart US president has learnt that sending troops where not wanted leads to an increase in domestic insecurity. And the US cannot afford a war, especially if other countries refuse to back them. And if she's dirty, so was Bush 1 and 2, Reagan, Nixon, Clinton 1 etc. I don't expect a saint to be my leader when I'm not fighting a religious war, I expect a pragmatic battle-tested leader. Which is why I dislike most Nigerian politicians: they resort to prayers and church attendance every election season and people gullibly fall for it.

Africa is being bought by the Chinese looking for arable land to feed their nation in the future, shey you know? So one day, you may be working on a Chinese farm, growing food for them. All these their awoof construction handouts is not for free...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Greenback: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Trump is the man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by AkinPhysicist: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
cool Come Nov.8 Donald Trump is gonna lose the election to Hillary Clinton cool

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by harmbhrosz(m): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Onegai:

Lai lai, she won't let WW III happen. Every smart US president has learnt that sending troops where not wanted leads to an increase in domestic insecurity. And the US cannot afford a war, especially if other countries refuse to back them. And if she's dirty, so was Bush 1 and 2, Reagan, Nixon, Clinton 1 etc. I don't expect a saint to be my leader when I'm not fighting a religious war, I expect a pragmatic battle-tested leader. Which is why I dislike most Nigerian politicians: they resort to prayers and church attendance every election season and people gullibly fall for it.

Africa is being bought by the Chinese looking for arable land to feed their nation in the future, shey you know? So one day, you may be working on a Chinese farm, growing food for them. All these their awoof construction handouts is not for free...
with her constant threats to Russia?

https://www.facebook.com/anonews.co/

Join this page and see things for yourself.

I don't blame the Chinese folks, since African leaders has proven to be the dullest creatures on the surface of the earth... and has kept us in being slave to western worlds, so be it
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by googlepikins: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Adiola:
no no pls why are u insulting my people which one is adidas face again we are tired of Igbo's calling us afonja now u are out with adidas face kai Igbo people una too get mouth if not that my boyfriend is Igbo I would replied u roughly kai adidas face sad now
Aunty sorry o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) / Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.