Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,125 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS (82488 Views)

China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / US President Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian On Twitter And These Happened / Donald Trump Replies TB Joshua After Failed Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by RaeMystix: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
richidinho:
grin
Donald Trump anyday, anytime

Vote Trump and end Islamic stupidity
You wouldn't be saying this crap if your a $$ could afford to vacay in that same America. Well, you Trump supporters are about to have your mouths shut for good, comingTuesday 8th.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Mbenny(m): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
dainformant:
which Nigerians dey support this one.... mtscheww
me
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by emeka762001(m): 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Donald trump will be to America what buhari is to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Only a fool will believe him grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Thats prolly an automated response.Trump would never give a civil reply since he hates all nigerians
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Babaken(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
You and your people that support bubu how far.
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by fyneguy: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Did you notice that Trump avoided mentioning Nigeria in his response?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by hyperflex(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
sammyj:
nobody should berate this man for his choice of candidate because every body is entitled to his or her own opinion!!! angry shocked
true let's not forget its peoples opinions that has created ISIS, homosexuality, Boko Haram etc. Opinion
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by goldedprince: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
stupid nigerians believe any shit. thats why they get scammed easily. this shit is fake or photo shopped or whatever fake adjective you wanna use to describe this useless screenshot

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by PhilGreen(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Igbo with too many ancestral origin. everywhere in every matter, God help avert this world war III loading. God forbid Trump
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by drss2(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
harmbhrosz:
oh my dear... You know not who Hillary really is right? That's why the Terrorist sponsoring countries could donate Billions to her for her campaign

She's the dirtiest candidate the US has ever had and guess what... the possibilities of WW III is higher with Hillary, just watch and see

I'm not an advocate of anyone but nevertheless I wish them well

I just pray this our one and only planet will not end up becoming a junk zone that'll be unable to inhabit life at the end
u dey mind dem most nairalanders don't know d real hillary clinton is. dat woman n her husband ar pure evil.
any body dat wants to know who d real hillary is should do extensive research. david icke's videos on youtube about hillary ar also there.
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by aalangel(f): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Aproko, who sent you?
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by erumena(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
sammyj:
nobody should berate this man for his choice of candidate because every body is entitled to his or her own opinion!!! angry shocked

He should've narrowed it down to himself alone, not to include all Nigerians!
Let him speak for himself.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by goaldynboy: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
focus7:
One will observe that the Igbos are the ones drumming for Donald Trump, this tells of their antic for supporting wrong things always, it's so pathetic.

Ewu! Who to you Donald is wrong thing, Hilary right thing?!!!
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by babaoo: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
personally i support Donald trump regardless of the kinda person he might be before now.i think he wishes the American well but the way he express himself might be bigot but he has high level of truth in what he has being saying, in his campaign.America is weak for now and as a black man Obama made things worst for them...even common north Korea does not respect them and Russian his threaten them with a fight...majority of the African-American has no job and there live on welfare....the truth is that Donald trump can bring about change and make their economy strong and make the country great again,the only reason the dollars is growing against other currency is because all other strong economy are doing bad..since other country that can compete with them are doing bad and Obama just manage to maintain what he has at hand..this is why you the dollar growing...an average American is angry with the state of their economy..Hillary will bring about no change since she has the wall street in her pocket already
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by middlebelter(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
focus7:
One will observe that the Igbos are the ones drumming for Donald Trump, this tells of their antic for supporting wrong things always, it's so pathetic.

When will you people stop tribalist in comments? For crying out, it very unfair to generalize a comment made by an individual by blame a particular tribe. Let me say for the record that am not Igbo, but I may have to fight on the side of Barr a if the injustice in this country continue the way we are going? There is no particular tribe in this country that is faultless.
What we as youths should do is to ignore the imperfections of our leaders and strive to evolve a united better Nigeria for the sake of our future. One of the best ways to start is to start attacking ourselves based on our tribe or religion. We should attack ourselves on principles, confront corruption, nepotism, anything that is unfair and a threat to our national unity.. Above all we should believe I the enormous potential of this country
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Usmaniaaa: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
maslong:

YES we are supporting him because: POLL : Trump Rated More Honest And Trustworthy.
https://www.nairaland.com/3445213/poll-trump-rated-more-honest
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-rated- honest-contest-stays-dead-heat-poll/story? id=43225421

only Terrorists hate Trump. are U one
see mumu..
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by DCTrendy(m): 1:03am On Nov 05, 2016
middlebelter:
[/b]

When will you people stop tribalist in comments? For crying out, it very unfair to generalize a comment made by an individual by blame a particular tribe. Let me say for the record that am not Igbo, but I may have to fight on the side of Barr a if the injustice in this country continue the way we are going? There is no particular tribe in this country that is faultless.
What we as youths should do is to ignore the imperfections of our leaders and strive to evolve a united better Nigeria for the sake of our future. One of the best ways to start is to start attacking ourselves based on our tribe or religion. We should attack ourselves on principles, confront corruption, nepotism, anything that is unfair and a threat to our national unity.. Above all we should believe I the enormous potential of this country
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

Middlebelter, your english nah gbon-ganun. na complete saka-bula..lol.. Cheers
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by jide333(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2016
bookmakers are playing politics, if u want to win big i guess u should go to any site and stake your $ nairabet, bet9ja, winnersgoldingbet and so on. Clint is 1. and trump is 3. stake wisely!...lol
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by maslong(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Usmaniaaa:
see mumu..

Trump is wining, Just begging to Look for cave where you will hide, just like Usama binladin. Because Trump doesn't give a f**k with terrorist.
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Onegai(f): 5:30am On Nov 07, 2016
harmbhrosz:
with her constant threats to Russia?

https://www.facebook.com/anonews.co/

Join this page and see things for yourself.

I don't blame the Chinese folks, since African leaders has proven to be the dullest creatures on the surface of the earth... and has kept us in being slave to western worlds, so be it

Before you believe all the wonderful, totally factual Facebook news groups out there, you may want to read this:

http://nymag.com/selectall/2016/11/can-facebook-solve-its-macedonian-fake-news-problem.html

Here is another website with the same story:

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/aug/24/facebook-clickbait-political-news-sites-us-election-trump

Other news outlets also reported it. Granted, the Guardian, The New York Times and NYMag.com may have actual seasoned journalists working for them, using verifiable information but it is upto you to decide truthfulness of a random Facebook group and decide whether or not you wish to be informed by proper news information or a Facebook group. Just like how every story on Nairaland is verified and written by seasoned journalists, a statement which is not true. Good day to you.
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by harmbhrosz(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2016
Onegai:

Before you believe all the wonderful, totally factual Facebook news groups out there, you may want to read this:

http://nymag.com/selectall/2016/11/can-facebook-solve-its-macedonian-fake-news-problem.html

Here is another website with the same story:

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/aug/24/facebook-clickbait-political-news-sites-us-election-trump

Other news outlets also reported it. Granted, the Guardian, The New York Times and NYMag.com may have actual seasoned journalists working for them, using verifiable information but it is upto you to decide truthfulness of a random Facebook group and decide whether or not you wish to be informed by proper news information or a Facebook group. Just like how every story on Nairaland is verified and written by seasoned journalists, a statement which is not true. Good day to you.
jeez! I thought you knew better.

Who owns the mainstream media? Is it not the same government that determines what they publish? Or you want to tell me you don't know the mainstream media is corrupt?
Which is why bloggers are being arrested in Nigeria, or have you ever heard Channels TV, AIT, Vanguard, Punch bosses were ever arrested? But more than 4 bloggers have been arrested this year alone here in Nigeria.

whatever you see on the mainstream media is what the government wants you to see because they're all corrupt

The group I referred you to is a global organisation that is keen on being the anti-government by revealing what the mainstream media will not tell us because they're all corrupt. Just google about "Anonymous" and read about them.
They have an official website and where I referred you to is their Facebook page.

No one is asking me to believe Whenever I read from anonymous, I take out little of my time to research on it.

What the government only care about is the money, they don't care if people die ofcoz it's population control to them.

Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by Onegai(f): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2016
harmbhrosz:
jeez! I thought you knew better.

Who owns the mainstream media? Is it not the same government that determines what they publish? Or you want to tell me you don't know the mainstream media is corrupt?
Which is why bloggers are being arrested in Nigeria, or have you ever heard Channels TV, AIT, Vanguard, Punch bosses were ever arrested? But more than 4 bloggers have been arrested this year alone here in Nigeria.

whatever you see on the mainstream media is what the government wants you to see because they're all corrupt

The group I referred you to is a global organisation that is keen on being the anti-government by revealing what the mainstream media will not tell us because they're all corrupt. Just google about "Anonymous" and read about them.
They have an official website and where I referred you to is their Facebook page.

Whenever I read anything from anonymous, I take out little of my time to research on it.

I know Anonymous. But I know human nature even better and I know everyone has an agenda. No-one is altruistic, no-one. Everyone wants you to believe what they want you to buy. And Hillary is at least more competent than Trump. I don't want a saint of a leader if I'm not fighting a biblical war. I have an issue with an amoral businessman selling himself as a saviour when he scams everyone in sight. How people can vote for someone who takes advantage of every legal (and sometimes illegal) loophole in the Tax laws to game the system, to run government, is baffling. Talk about asking a fox on ideas on how to run a chicken coop.
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by harmbhrosz(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2016
Onegai:

I know Anonymous. But I know human nature even better and I know everyone has an agenda. No-one is altruistic, no-one. Everyone wants you to believe what they want you to buy. And Hillary is at least more competent than Trump. I don't want a saint of a leader if I'm not fighting a biblical war. I have an issue with an amoral businessman selling himself as a saviour when he scams everyone in sight. How people can vote for someone who takes advantage of every legal (and sometimes illegal) loophole in the Tax laws to game the system, to run government, is baffling. Talk about asking a fox on ideas on how to run a chicken coop.
I'm glad you knew Anonymous.

I'm not looking for a saint as well coz they're ain't non like I said initially, the US politics is non of my business for now so I've shown less interest in it events. I'm self employed and my business isn't built on US policies. But what I've been angry about is still the human race on how it can be so selfish and self-centred why it doesn't care about it fellow in as much as it's comfortable with life which is why it made policies that suits itself and hurts it's fellow
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by maslong(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulation to Trump
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by drss2(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2016
focus7:
hope u congratulated Donald Trump on his massive victory yesterday
Re: Donald Trump Replies A Nigerian Who Supported Him Online. PICS by middlebelter(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2016
DCTrendy:

Middlebelter, your english nah gbon-ganun. na complete saka-bula..lol.. Cheers

All the errors in my comment are typo error that I could not correct due to poor network. Anyway, I hop you got message?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pollution Dropped, Himalayas Visible In India After 30years From 125miles(Pics) / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) / Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.