Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:49 AM

Is Synopsis The Same As Project Proposal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Synopsis The Same As Project Proposal (442 Views)

FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly / ASUU Rejects N500k School Fee Proposal For Public Universities / How To Write A Killer Final Year Project Proposal As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Synopsis The Same As Project Proposal by ugochuks95: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
hello nlanders.plz m a final yr student in uniben.my project topic was approved by my supervisor.xo he asked me to do a project proposal.d man is hot tempered, he didnt gve me any clue as to how to do it.plz nlanders help me out if u hve d format.d submission date is on monday nxt week
Re: Is Synopsis The Same As Project Proposal by sheffyUTD(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
For the topic, hell no. Synopsis is high level summary while proposal is detailed.

For your project proposal, you need to give a background to the topic, aims and objective, mode of study or research method, area of study, nature of data to be used, perceived contribution to knowledge, and so on and so forth.

Search the net and talk to your colleagues.
Re: Is Synopsis The Same As Project Proposal by ugochuks95: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
tnx

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update: 2016-2020 JAMB Admission Letter Printing Guidelines & Information / Commonwealth Scholarship 4 Nigerians / Study Theology In Australia- Pathway To Permanent Residence In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.