Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,225 members, 7,900,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) (80697 Views)

Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Do You have any Regrets Studying Engineering? / Somadina Nwabuwa Gets Yam Tuber, Live Chicken As COOU Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
You people don't even know what he's reading and someone is saying he'll send him to PHD level.

That could be a magazine or a novel unrelated to his education....but for the sake of sensationalism, let's assume he's reading something educational cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by cocaineaddict(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Davijunson:
Wow.. Good...
I used to do this when I was young ooo.. but there was no technology and Internet then...
Chai... Technology has definitely been helpful.
methuselah I hail o
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
So touching.
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Aremu01(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
Honestly this is touching
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Kemstarlopez: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Make e no be say d boy the read white paper oooo
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by SolomonAdeola: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
This act would be abused soon.
If you want to sponsor children, go to the streets or govt schools and ask for the best performing and promising children, then do the needful jor
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by ehix89(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
AreaFada2:

Considering that our ancient ancestors had barely anything, is she suggesting that they should have allowed humans go into extinction?

While not having too many kids is a good thing, I think we are all too quick to label anyone without all the ogbonge modern material stuff, nice house, etc as wallowing in poverty. Very subjective and matter of zeitgeist.
After you analysis AreaFada2, kindly suggest what we do to the lady
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by eezeribe(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nigerians love show off...

So the so called sponsor hasn't seen young boys and girls in his village or Neighborhood, looking for who will just sponsor them even to secondary school level...

He now came to Facebook for show... Tomorrow he will use it and contest for office by showing off the poor boy's picture.

1 Like

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Viking007(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Collenshy2020:
There so many kids dying of hunger around, who have the zeal to be educated buh aren't opportuned to accomplish it.
All this Noise of offering to sponsor him to Phd level nah wash.
Exactly cheesy all na eye service + publicity stunt. We've got lots & lots of such kids scattered all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by BAMSRAY(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
God wil help.ds boy......wt all seriusness....it s well wt u boy
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Nuahall2k14(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
He is destined for greatness. He will be a shinning light dat Will lead his family out of poverty unto greatness. And d Lord Will Neva depart from his household
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Collenshy2020(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
WriteBoy:

My bro, look beyond the surface. A wise man -- I believe it was Einstein -- once said: "A mind stretched once can never return to it's original size" Even if it's secondary school that the support which the kind hearted individual who offered to help can see him through, it would catalyze a hunger for education in the child, make him believe more in his self, and give him focus to strive harder! All in all, whether it's wash or true, the gesture is highly motivating!
motivating kor mastubating ni, orishirishi gan.
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Because someone is looking at a book does not mean the person is reading or studying.
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wuna sure say no be pinshure d boy dey look!
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by shine12: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
We love sensational stories in this country.That boy is a product of an ineffective system of Nigeria and there are thousands of him across the country.Kudos to Him by the way.We don't want one in a million Olajumokes or Him but we want a fair and non-corrupt system where every young child has an opportunity to fulfill potential not "someone find me that boy I want to sponsor Him".Imagine if the destiny of poor children waits till they are spotted by a good samaritan.

1 Like

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by UchaNwababa: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Not New joor, Me self na Rat i sell to Sponsor myself to Uni.
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
lepasharon:
You Africans fools keep having kids you cant properly look after

Pls lepasharon, we are not fools. Ayam African

1 Like

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by peter31: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
How are yu sure he is not looking at pictures to keep himself busy..Smh
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by kvngveektour(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
That awkward moment when you go closer and see that the boy is staking games for nairabet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by dahmie2013: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Seest thou a man diligent in his business, he will stand b4 Kings & not mean men. This boy will stand b4 Kings & not mean men in Jesus name.
I have neva seen sumthing so humbling in my life! I always make excuses 4 children like dis. So now tell me how sumone will graduate with a 3rd class? All persons with 3rd class, pls go & think very well. If dis boy can do it, den u have no excuse.
I used 2 tell my friend who has a daughter dat wasn't studious, nothing can replace reading, no amount spent on lesson teachers can do dat.
May God bless d man whom God has laid it 2 his heart 2 help dis boy. Our reading culture is terrible now, so seeing children like dis is really encouraging.
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by ygenius: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
make them help am before he turn yahoo boy
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by mikolo80: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tolexander:
ok

May God help the boy!

Some children have the opportunity to study at their comfort and luxury, yet they won't read/study.

This is the kind of person with motivating story of "grass to grace" experience to share when after becoming successful!
why should you study when you're comfortable. No need, your parents will arrange every, but that boy knows he is on his own
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by charliepenkerz: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
May God bless his hustle
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by lepasharon(f): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
MADAM!!!!YOU SAID YOU AFRICAN FOOLS??AND ON YOUR MONIKER IS A BLACK FEMALE WITH SUPPOSED LEGS LIKE THAT OF STEVEN WONDERS WALKING STICK ABI NA HAUSA CHEWING STICK ABI BABA IYABO KPAKO FOR REMOVING GWORO..?I'M AFRICAN AND AM NOT A FOOLNOW AM GONNA MAKE YOU LOOK VERY VERY STUPP.IDDDD!!!!..IF YOU QUOTE ME ,THAT WILL MAKE YOU PRODUCT OF LEAKING CON.DOM(PLC)IF YOU DON'T THAT WILL MAKE YOU A BAS.TARD,IF YOU REPORT ME,THAT WILL MAKE YOU A TOOTH.LESS COWAR.D..NOW ALL THE NAIRALANDERS HERE THAT KNOWS THEY AIN'T FOOLS AND THEIR PARENTS AINT FOOLS..LIKE THIS COMMENT IF YOU WILL..BUT IF YOU THINK I OVERREACTED PLEASE SHARE AND STATE YOUR REASONS..BUT B4 YOU DO REMEMBER YOU WERE NOT BORN JUST TO BRING REPROACH TO YOUR GENERATIONS.

I quoted you bitchhgrin..now what you gonna do?
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by sirfee(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
God will surely help you
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by AmeboZone007: 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Help is something that should be given to every man and woman, it should be unconditional irrespective of whom the help is targeted at since help should naturally come out of love for mankind. Denilson Igwe helps somebody expecting something else in return but his bubbles were busted in ways that he never even knew the first thing he got in return was not what he expected.

This is one you can not afford to have alone, show some love and share with others as i know you cannot contain your joy and laughter after seeing this video.

DOWNLOAD HERE:http://www.amebosquare.com/video/download-comedy-video-help-mark-angel-comedy-episode-92/
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by TheVictorious(m): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
HMMM This is thought provoking!
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Abadulbature(m): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2016
Watch your tongue! undecided
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Pylony(m): 12:21am On Nov 05, 2016
May God oil his hustle to success and punish all those after Enjoying a totally free quality Education in their Era, who have now destroy the system making it a laughing stock among the committee of Nations. Who rather send their toddler kids abroad for kindergarden than put a roof atop a class block in our rural areas for young ones to have a feel of education.
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:52am On Nov 05, 2016
I hope we won't begin to see more of this after the boy is assisted like reading modern biology rolling while hawking in hold up...Nigeria mehn...
Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:03am On Nov 05, 2016
well that works for us..qouting me only confirmed u are moronicccccc product of a wack leaking con.dom,a ragh.ead,child of a rapis.t born of a witc.h old worthless who.re,a nuisa.nce to the world,who frustration and dejection has pushed to make believe being stupiddd is the only way to stay relevant as it attracts attention..now u gat it...phuck off go get a life retardinho!!!!am way above your league!!!by the way u gadamn child of condemneddd species am a man ,i mean a man that all your entire generations will never be fortunate to meet or crosspaths with .
lepasharon:

I quoted you bitchhgrin..now what you gonna do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) / Abu Zaria Admission Threads / Waec Nov/dec Exam Online Registration [get Some Update Here]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.