Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte (10610 Views)

How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones / How To Spot Fake Infinix HOT 4 / Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Jboynokiaphone(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Urs is fake ...look at mine this is original

1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Oldlayez: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
bareal:

Kíni àwọn ọmọ olórí pelebe yẹn o lè ṣe fake ẹ?
wọ́n tún ti bẹ́rẹ̀ nìyẹn o!

Ode ni e! Must you tribalise? Oloriburuku something like you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Oldlayez: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Funy thing is that my dad is a soldier at Onitsha barracks. If he gets to know I spent such amount on a phone..Na guardrum I go enter and SCH go soon resume. All soldiers I know musst relate my pman if them go follow me go the market or not.

Go there comot trouser for the thief jare. Then carry police go abi your mama too na police?
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by farells(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Funy thing is that my dad is a soldier at Onitsha barracks. If he gets to know I spent such amount on a phone..Na guardrum I go enter and SCH go soon resume. All soldiers I know musst relate my pman if them go follow me go the market or not.

Bros when are you coming down to Onitsha? I go claim the phone, then, you tell your dad (or any military man) that I'm your friend, and I own the phone.
I hate scammers, honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oldlayez:

Go there comot trouser for the thief jare. Then carry police go abi your mama too na police?
lol. police ke no bro
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
farells:

Bros when are you coming down to Onitsha? I go claim the phone, then, you tell your dad (or any military man) that I'm your friend, and I own the phone.
Brother are u serious? it's damn painful here

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
farells:

Brother are u serious? it's damn painful here but I don't want to be stoic
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by jaymichael(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
I feel for you brother. This thing dey pain me like say na my phone.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by farells(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:

I'm not joking bro. I have been scammed before so I know how you feel. Hope it's around Emeka Offor plaza
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
farells:

I'm not joking bro. I have been scammed before so I know how you feel. Hope it's around Emeka Offor plaza
Yes in Emeka offor precisely
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by kymzy: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
infinix fake are everywhere 45k go like no it can't happen go back
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by kymzy: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
sold my infinix note2 30k last week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Ibeere sad
Oga wetin concern tribal marks for this mata? say something fast bro. And No,I don't have that shit on me.
Egbon, come ooooo. Me wey come get am for face nko? Na poo shey? cheesy
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon, come ooooo. Me wey come get am for face nko? Na poo shey? cheesy
lol it depends on the design.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by kennykendo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Exactly brother. I bought this phone at Onitsha. your description especially the 4040maH battery part is well said. What do u suggest I do? I'm in a desperate need of the original of this phone.

bro if you have the receipt..... return it I know say na for Emeka Offor plaza u buy am... wait hold on did you by any chance get to Nnobi to flash the phone?
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
kennykendo:

bro if you have the receipt..... return it I know say na for Emeka Offor plaza u buy am... wait hold on did you by any chance get to Nnobi to flash the phone?
I've done nothing to the phone. Got it on friday
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Oldlayez: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
lol. police ke no bro

Did you steal the phone?

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Mustiboy(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2016
This Guy is just wasting time. For ur information, the more time you waist, the less chance you're gonna get ur money back.
Or is there something fishy you're not telling Us? Because someone just offered a help here to go with you and you're still acting like a sissy. Just go there already and collect ur money back. You're beginning to annoy me sef. Ahn ahn
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by bareal(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Oldlayez:

Ode ni e! Must you tribalise? Oloriburuku something like you.

tongue
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Norman4real(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
These fake phones are all over the place... I have seen fake tecno phones like phantom 5, c8, c8 mini, L8... They look so similar but u can tell from the display and camera qualities. Also u notice that the fakes always have removable batteries where the originals are in built.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by johnstar(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Where can I get a brand new infinix note 2 2gb ram 4G lte in lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mustiboy:
This Guy is just wasting time. For ur information, the more time you waist, the less chance you're gonna get ur money back.
Or is there something fishy you're not telling Us? Because someone just offered a help here to go with you and you're still acting like a sissy. Just go there already and collect ur money back. You're beginning to annoy me sef. Ahn ahn
haba bros easy. Im no fool to let 45k slip away. I already don3 that 2day.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Mustiboy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
haba bros easy. Im no fool to let 45k slip away. I already don3 that 2day.
alright. So, how did it go?
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
A very stupendous thanx to all of you for your amazing insights, suggestions and concern . 4tunately fr me my guy returned frm outside duty last night and he went with me to the market today and I got my complete 42k back.
Im now a proud owner of an ORIGINAL Samsung galaxy j7 ; grin grin

Btw, who know much about galaxy j7?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mustiboy:
alright. So, how did it go?
went very well o..tho not without resistance from those igbo boys in emeka offor plaza.
Thank God my soldier frnd returned jst in Time frm outside duty smiley
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Mustiboy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
went very well o..tho not without resistance from those igbo boys in emeka offor plaza.
Thank God my soldier frnd returned jst in Time frm outside duty smiley
thank God. So, has ur money been refunded? Or did they give you an original note 2
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Teedeechian(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
A very stupendous thanx to all of you for your amazing insights, suggestions and concern . 4tunately fr me my guy returned frm outside duty last night and he went with me to the market today and I got my complete 42k back.

welcome to sammy's world, checkout J7 trend on nairaland.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Abduletudaye(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:

Been following your thread here and on xclub..
Am happy for you, please be careful next time..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Abduletudaye(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
johnstar:
Where can I get a brand new infinix note 2 2gb ram 4G lte in lagos?

Dont bother looking for it in computer village coz they will sell fufu for you. Its phased out since July/Aug. Go for something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mustiboy:
thank God. So, has ur money been refunded? Or did they give you an original note 2
Refunded smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Been following your thread here and on xclub..
Am happy for you, please be careful next time..
Yh thnx alot brother. once beaten twice shy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Youngpo413: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:

it might still be a cloned Samsung.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

iOS 7 Download Day Worldwide Release Time [chart] / Airtel Cheat, How To Get 2gb For N100 And 10gb For N500 / Coolpad Cool 2 Launched With 13MP Dual Cameras

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.