Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,876 members, 7,872,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal (70547 Views)

Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Vaxt(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Vaxt(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by LePrezident(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
They should let the young woman rest abegii!! Why are people still flogging a dead horse? Nigerians just enjoy majoring in the minor.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lol @ world press conference.wetin this beauty queens dey feel like sef...smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by beautiful232(f): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
this story long o

but GOD is sure in control
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Jh0wsef(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
IYANGBALI:
no wonder cucumber is now very expenses is the market

RIP ENGLISH

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Samtexjohn1: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Randy100: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
She is a big disappointment to the family.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
When will people learn? The moment you share something in the virtual world you have ceased to have control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by koolcat: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
the cousin is blaming the village dude for the wild circulation of the video in their village, does it mean that their village does'nt have access to internet. My prayer is for God to see the family through cos i can understand what they are passin through right now in that village.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
gozmok1:
NAIRALANDERS ABEG FORGET CUCUMBER AND HIT LIKE BUTTON BECAUSE I AM PLUS 1 TODAY

Na everyday u dey plus one?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by LorDBolton(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
Igbos need to do some sort of "soul searching" their moral compass isn't working well nowadays.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Nipplesfreak(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
IYANGBALI:

Yed "very expensive" indeed that if u see at all!She ought to have used yam instead.....

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
Me been dey think sey na Photoshop before but now e come join disappearing act

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by LordIsaac(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Now, the female and gender equality world is mute. If it were a man caught in this shameful act, the world would have gone agog with the news. Moral decadence and rut in our today's generation of youths! I remember Tee Blizz' case and his LovePeddler. May God help we men!

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Unsad(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
This is how a good university behaves unlike that FUTA of a school , immediately rusticated students because EFCC came for them without hearing or investigation whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Vaxt(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Smellymouth:

Mrs Hope Nwaka === "My spirit tells me that Chidinma did not do that thing she was being accused of; I know her very well. I see it as something planned to smear her name and that of our entire family.."

shocked shocked

e no go better for you, gay back up

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Scatterscatter(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
IYANGBALI:

Yea, very "expenses"
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
You don't care yet you opened and commented on this thread even after reading the title.
me sef wonder o
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Adigun055(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
No be she wan popular.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by LorDBolton(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
SalomonKane:
Sir, for how long have your daughter been missing?

I hope Chidinma's father know that if a person is missing, and that person's parents or guardian doesn't report that the person is missing to be police within 3 days, that person is guilty of committing an offence.

This man should be mindful of his words. Heck, this is Nigeria, the law is as flaccid as a shrivelled dick. grin

Nix mix of fact n comedy.

Even according to the article police claim they know nothing about any sex tape scandal.

This is the country I live in. Bunch of confused people from chidimma to her papa to her village people to the lawyer to the NPF grin

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Goddaughter: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
You people are not even ashamed of selved. Your daughter19yrs uses cucunber on woman hood. You people should enter inside cover your faces from seeing it by people. Otudo
Is it not her faces on every video? Parents you are trying to cover your daughter upon all the diferent videos and pix. What a disgrace. What a shameful act.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by antieverything(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
westernized biatch...buh more pls...grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Vaxt(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
I pity that girl, only God knows what she is going through now.
if someone is guilty of any crime & caught red-handed & people help to cover it up, ignorance has eaten up a lot of brains, na sodom n gomo we re sliping to. Is better to say nothing caring or nothing abt her cus u re n d other way joining d punishment, a generation that's very far from the bible, wat I want her to do is to come out n repent all hearted or Get ready for Gods punishment, if she thinks she can get away from it, satan will always b satan, God will always b God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
What you fail to deal with, will come back and deal with you...shun lesbianism, shun cultism, shun every vice. Above all, flee youthful lust.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by padi94(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Cocumber grl, there must be a song

Song title: Cocumber girl
Artist: kcee ft Iyanya and Tekno

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by rabex123(m): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
I really don't pity her simply because she is outrightly denying it..as in..are we fools
Just apologize and let thing take it course your there saying they want to spoil your name..what nonsense.
Who even knows her before the incident...
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Peterpanny: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Still on the cucumber matter.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by luminouz(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Such a nice girl ain't u? Please pity me too....I have not eaten since morning!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Vaxt(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Garshyzee:

so na only d family u pity for? grin ;Dd girl no smart sha... steal bt dont get caught dats d rule. bt she no follow grin
gays every where fighting for legalisation, I cover my straight guys n gals yansh with the blood of jesus, keep on with it even cry 4 her I no no why nairaland no de ask re u gay yes or no before registering, God help us.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by CandyDiamond(f): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Goddaughter:
You people are not even ashamed of selved. Your daughter19yrs uses cucunber on woman hood. You people should enter inside cover your faces from seeing it by people. Otudo
What did you want the family to do,the girl is stupid by doing that, the did has been done,na to forgive her and move on, for we Christians everyday we use to pray our lord prayer, forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trasspass against us,is only in situation like this that you will know whether you can truly forgive
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:

ur lips is sexy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / Real Face Of Lagbaja / Zlatan Ibile & Hushpuppi In Matching Colours With G-Wagon: Who Rocked It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.