Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:55 AM

Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal (70610 Views)

Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Senorprinz(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
and saturday sun had to go and interview the whole village on top matter wey don dey die.

shame on them.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by rosalieene(f): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
OYO is their case I really feel for the poor girl
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Promzyunique(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
that is wat d indundate quest for....popularity can cause...ladies b careful how u ppl fall 4money....its obvious dat wat happens in d entertainment industry is too scandalous.... just because of fame...gals can go far..but I pray God gvs her d fortitude to bear d karma she brought upon herself...dz shld also serv as a detterent to d soon called upcoming...peagents....
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by shamecurls(m): 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
Obiano be exporting $5,000,000,000 Ugu leaf

Miss Anambra busy reaching Orgasm via Cucumber

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Henryfour(m): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pls we r waiting for response frm her boifrnd ,as soon as possible ,dat s if she has only one dud.Now is d rit tym to knw how many guys she has been dating plus other lesbians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yeah truesmiley

Allowing herself to be videoed in such an act was her greatest undoing, some of those condemning her are actually guilty of one crime or the other.
She wanted to be famous but got it in a wrong way. Some girls from Unizik are wayward but pretend a lot while at home with their family.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by matrixme(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
The things some Igbo people do to themselves and others that come to their path will make angels weep. I wonder how long they can go, living off the ransom before they go and pick up another hapless victim
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by uknownforce: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
I believe she is a victim of a heinous crime yet to be known by mankind, our world is evil & corrupt, say No to organised crime,
say No to GS,
say No to Mind control,
Say No to occultic manipulations.
all we need is a better world.
lets shine our light and make way for The light, light signifies peace, love and happiness, I believe darkness exists where there is no light. I am proud to be part of the light, what about you?
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Anusiemgood(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
All this beauty peagents are all cocumber ambassodors..i wish dat foolish girl will just die so all this story will be over

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by fergie001: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
Can I ask a ? In all these.Am not judging but is the Press Centre in Awka d only place where she can expose d 'cabal'.I feel 4 her 2 but if there is a cabal in all these,d same way she told us it was photoshopped,she should also let us know d cabal so that action(s) will be taken on both her and them.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by pepigeorge(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
For the video, d other gal toto don scatter but chidinma still dey suck am. Dat one na pain me.....but that cucumber big o...

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by bunmiade16: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
I need to watch this chidinma video. click like if u av nt watch it

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by CandyDiamond(f): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
Anusiemgood:
All this beauty peagents are all cocumber ambassodors..i wish dat foolish girl will just die so all this story will be over
You fit die before her ooo,no one hang em life for tree

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Caleycash(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yeah truesmiley

Allowing herself to be videoed in such an act was her greatest undoing, some of those condemning her are actually guilty of one crime or the other.
but she was stupid enough to be caught while others are wise and shrewd
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by cejaypriesty(m): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yeah truesmiley

We all do make mistakes, I wish I can do something to assist her
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
The 300-level student of Medical Laboratory who hails from Ogboji community in cucumba South

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by bamidele74(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
I pity that girl, only God knows what she is going through now.
seriously, one needs to be extra careful with one's deeds today so that the enemies of one's good fortunes won't have anything to smear one's image tomorrow. I so much pity the poor girl and I say a big shame to her blackmailers.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by opysdoll(f): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Anusiemgood:
HA!!!hw can u wish ur fellow human dead she did somtin rng no doubt abt dat bt e neva reach make u wish her death na nd moreova jesus didn't com 4 d healthy he came 4 d sick her creator hasn't condemnd her so y condemn her already?u dey vex oooooo

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by fakuta(f): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Some people just turn the whole thing to their business... And the lady in question is million times better than then...
God will comfort her
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by olanrewajumi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
The evil that men do,lives after them
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Abex20: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
She deserves no pity at all. This thing's will continue to happen until ladies see dem selfs has special being in d society. For me I think d whole beauty pergent set up is rubbish, wot do dey do there, get young girls to parade dem selfs b4 strange men nakedly. Not only dat in many situation they hav to get laid to achieve their target of being d crowned princess. Dis is jst a lesson to the other upcoming once.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by emynike2001(m): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Cucumber go cost pass apple now x5

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by krokronyash(f): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
adonbilivit:
somebody should just make this girl a cucumber ambassador. let's get this over with. the federal government should bar girls from buying cucumber. if a girl must buy cucumber, she must present a letter of consent from her father before the fruit vendor sells it to her.
Prescription fruit.
grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Garshyzee(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Vaxt:
gays every where fighting for legalisation, I cover my straight guys n gals yansh with the blood of jesus, keep on with it even cry 4 her I no no why nairaland no de ask re u gay yes or no before registering, God help us.

this ur posts now shows ur a jackass.. nothing more.. .wht did i post now dat necessitated u typing nonsense? undecidedmy friend will u improve on ur understandimg techniques before u die before ur time.. madman kiss kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Garshyzee(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
PissedOffWeed:

Her education no reach that side..she dropped out after the cucumber courses!

grin grin ;Dfunny guy.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Vaxt(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Garshyzee:

this ur posts now shows ur a jackass.. nothing more.. .wht did i post now dat necessitated u typing nonsense? undecidedmy friend will u improve on ur understandimg techniques before ubdie before u time.. madman kiss kiss undecided
I understand u can't quit been gay
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Garshyzee(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Vaxt:
I understand u can't quit been gay

bring me ur sister first na.. before u start calling me gay. olodo grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by muimui(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
God will epp
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Vaxt(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Garshyzee:

bring me ur sister first na.. before u start calling me gay. olodo grin
so u will bring ur sister to cucumber her abi, she covered with the blood of jesus
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by krokronyash(f): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Canaanland:
My Advice for chidinma okeke
Tho she looks innocent
And I really feel for her
What she is passing through is a test of time
She should just overlook it and face her life
She still has a long way to go.......
She should not be bothered by that
I wish her the best of luck
This should serve a lesson to other ladies out there blinded by love never allow a man to brainwash you and camera u while having sex,I watched similar stuff like that a popular actress Bose Akanmu whose ex boifrend release her sex tape video three days to her wedding..all this time are not proper from guys....what do they tends to gain by destroying someone's life?
It's either you are lazy or you lack comprehension. What has the man got to do with this?
grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Garshyzee(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Vaxt:
so u will bring ur sister to cucumber her abi, she covered with the blood of jesus

grin angry grin young man receive sense in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: Her Father, Family And UNIZIK React To Leaked Video Scandal by Vaxt(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
Garshyzee:

grin angry grin young man receive sense in jesus name
may God heal u from homosexual ism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / EndSARS: The Moment Davido Knelt Down With His Hands Up In Abuja (Photos) / Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.