Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,561 members, 7,944,682 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? (11007 Views)

Does D Church Make Intending Couples Lie? / Wat Does D Bible Say Bout Women Who Wear Trousers / Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by princekevo(m): 7:28am On Nov 01, 2009
mantraa:

The bible made sense to me until i turned about twelve and learned to think critically and ask honest questions. The answers i got were the same as for all the other fairy tales i was told as a child and i used to wonder why most adults were not able to see through it. Especially as it was forced upon us in our history and was used as a tool to justify slavery, genocide, racism and split up families.

In bible class i always felt sorry for the poor Phillistines, Egyptians, and all the other tribes who were tormented and murdered just because they had different religious beliefs.

Bible is not physics text book, chemistry , philosophy nor a history text book. So am not surprised when it doesn't make any sense to an unbelievers or someone who sees and read it like every other text books.
Until you got the insight and spiritual understanding it will remain a history and fictions to you. No wonder the bible said unto those that walk in the spirit are the spiritual things revealed, which will remain a mystery to a canal mind.
It anyone really want to understand the bible you have to ask God first to give you the insight and spiritual understanding.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2009
@abuzola, you are funny , i want you wake up one day and ask yourself that allah is it the creator if so then he it's suppose ro be perfect in it's words in the quiran but look down the story in quiran full of literate blunders , funny, one is this why did he says that the earth is flat. WOW . can you please tell me why did they give this name to father of mohamad "ABDULLAH"
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2009
mazaje, do you ever believe that there is God , if yes well that it's good you may not beleive the bible but you have the power of choice to beleive what ever you want to . but be wise, think and ask yourself this question if bilbe, koran , kambala or bagavagita are wrong then which way do i face ? if you really beleive that all these books are nonsense that means you never beleive in spiritual word then ask what killed mr julius berger for the construction of a certain brigde in ogun state or can you please explain theory that hold this fact in ijaw tribe WHENEVER THEY GIVE BIRTH TO A CHILD THEY WILL SINK THE KID INTO THE WATER FOR SOME MINUTES , I MEAN A NEW BORN BABY AND THE KID WILL SURVIVE IT WITHOUT ANY EFFECT ON THE KID .IS THAT SCIENCE.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2009
abuzola , do you really read your koran and hadith, if so why did mohamad said he saw angel gabriel with 600 wings think can that be possible?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2009
Abuzola , why is that at the end of quran , they now quote a certain verse from old testament and new testament to substantiate the prohetichood of mohamad now i will quote what i saw from that passage, jesus(iseus) very i say to you , i will send you comfoter who will teach you and stay with you foever.ok take a look the power inn this words "I WILL SEND YOU A COMFORTER"if you claimed that jesus is talking about mohamad that means jesus claimed to be God is right then and since he has the power to send him as a messanger on which is autority is he working but for the jesus autority but the the comforter is false becuase the comforter will stay FOREVER but now mohamad bone has turn to dust.so what do you think.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2009
Jcross- Do you know how many blunder scientist made before realizing that atom is the smallest particle, the earlier scientist believe that we have 4 planet before the later realize it was 7 and the contemporary astronaut declared 9, this are all conjestures , you people are blinded by congesture.

The Quran is the most scientific book with methodology ever to be produce by man. Believe it or not
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Horus(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2009
The teachings of the bible were changed to serve the money and power interests of the Catholic church.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Krayola(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2009
Abuzola:

The Quran is the most scientific book with methodology ever to be produce by man. Believe it or not

I take it you never read spiderman comics
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2009
Tsew
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by PastorAIO: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
Abuzola:

Jcross- Do you know how many blunder scientist made before realizing that atom is the smallest particle, the earlier scientist believe that we have 4 planet before the later realize it was 7 and the contemporary astronaut declared 9, this are all conjestures , you people are blinded by congesture.

The key phrase being 'produce by man'.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by manmustwac(m): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2009
princekevo:

Bible is not physics text book, chemistry , philosophy nor a history text book. So am not surprised when it doesn't make any sense to an unbelievers or someone who sees and read it like every other text books.
Until you got the insight and spiritual understanding it will remain a history and fictions to you. No wonder the bible said unto those that walk in the spirit are the spiritual things revealed, which will remain a mystery to a canal mind.
It anyone really want to understand the bible you have to ask God first to give you the insight and spiritual understanding.
Have you read the Koran? Do u think the Koran would make sense to you if you read it?
jcross22:

mazaje, do you ever believe that there is God , if yes well that it's good you may not beleive the bible but you have the power of choice to beleive what ever you want to . but be wise, think and ask yourself this question if bilbe, koran , kambala or bagavagita are wrong then which way do i face ? if you really beleive that all these books are nonsense that means you never beleive in spiritual word then ask what killed mr julius berger for the construction of a certain brigde in ogun state or can you please explain theory that hold this fact in ijaw tribe[b] WHENEVER THEY GIVE BIRTH TO A CHILD THEY WILL SINK THE KID INTO THE WATER FOR SOME MINUTES , I MEAN A NEW BORN BABY AND THE KID WILL SURVIVE IT WITHOUT ANY EFFECT ON THE KID .IS THAT SCIENCE.
[/b]
Dump your pipkin head under water for three minutes when u baptize am and i guarantee the child will die.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by macnuel: 5:57am On Nov 02, 2009
hmmmm, lipsrsealed
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 7:03am On Nov 02, 2009
'O you assembly of jinn and mankind 'Didn't messengers amongst you come to you, reciting My (GOD) verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours (Day of Reckoning) ?' They will say,'We bear witness against ourselves' it was the life of this world that deceived them. And they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers (kafirun)' Quran 6:130
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by richjohn1(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2009
Nice to heaar from horus once again I eagerly await your post budee grin
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by mazaje(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2009
Pastor AIO:

grin grin grin
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Maykelly(f): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2009
[size=14pt]Honsetly the Bible make sence much more than any other history books, prophet books or the so called second holy paper.

The Bible make sence to them who knows the LIVING GOD (Jehovah or the Living Allah for my Christians family in the North).

There is no confusion or contradiction in the Holy Book “for the Living God is not the God of confusion neither contradicts Himself.

For many who claim to know the Living God contracdicts Him to the god of the world (those who pray in another name ) rather than In the Name of JESUS Christ.

thank you poster for seeing that the paper you read is not the Life, way or the Truth.[/size]
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2009
@kelly, can you explain this

who was the father of uzziah

Joram (mathew 1:cool
Amaziah (2 chronicles 26:1)
which one is the answer mrs kelly ?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Maykelly(f): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2009
Pls Mr. man, we don't talk of history, we speak the Living Word of God in our Holy Bible and as well we know the genealogy of our Messiah Lord Jesus Christ

@Abuzola, can you explain this
genealogy of Prophet of quran mohammed
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2009
If ur bible should contain a single error then how true is the bible as God's word, common uzziah's father ur bible is confused
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2009
@abuzola, a simple question was asked by mr kelly , you can't even answer that
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2009
See you , she evaded my fact proving contradiction in the bible and now you are supporting her because you both are untruthful
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 12:04am On Nov 04, 2009
@ abuzola, the truth still remain. look i think your god course the people of the book but i can see that its' course is not effective that it's why there is bomb attack on christian properties since your god can't do anything and see how the christianity is booming round the world. yes you always say peace to fellow people but still i have never see peace in your religion or your life b,cos there are always a fracas where ever muslims , you can take arround the world and see what am trying to convey.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by bawomolo(m): 12:53am On Nov 04, 2009
Pastor AIO:

lol talk about being exposed
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2009
@jcross, When we are confronted with war and oppression what do you expect us to do, forgive and forget while dying in silence ?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by bountyxs: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2009
Nairaland, as troubled as Nigeria itself. I been here some times back but backed out when I didn't see anything but abuses and cuss words. Hope things have changed?Even though e be like say e never change. Me, i no put mouth for this o but i saw an amusing post on this issue .Kinda funny but factual
[url]http://newageofreason./2009/11/03/i%e2%80%99m-tired-of-this-entire-gimmick/[/url]
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2009
@abuzola, your world is it quite from others? , oh who is oppressing who oh no , then give me an example where muslims were being oppressed in the first place okay and i will tell you or mention hundred of places where christians being molested and killed let us not move far think about the northern part of your country(NIGERIA).well is not their fault since their god can't judge so they intend to judge by themselves . muslims say allah own their judgment and allah allow them to kill people who do not share thesame faith with them and take way their properties . what do you think is that RIGHT. look like i have said before stop blapping words on here , b,cos if you are a really muslims you must be suicide bomber or a promoter with your cash so that you can enjoy the 72virgins in allah paradise. I believe in almighty God but not in allah okay , just ask your imam that who is abdulla i eman the father of your prophet why did they give him that name if your allah is almighty God.answer that question and you will know who allah is. don't let anybody push you just be yourself be a thinker.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by theseeker2: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2009
@jcross22, it amazes me how you guys keep repeating the same absurdities despite several clarifications.
Muhammad's father was named Abdulah cos the christians of arabia, the jews and even the pegans knew their almighty God by the name Allah
even though Muhammads tribe was poltheyist, they still recognized an almigthy God depite their pantheon of lesser gods. This fact is same for all polytheist cults on the face of the earth. They all have at least a concept of a supreme God to whom all othere are subject.
The leader of the jews in makkah during the time of muhammad also goes by the name Abdulah bin Saba. I guess that settles your problem.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by jcross22: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2009
@seeker , i don't think your recite your quiran very well, you don't even know the story Lol . okay i will let you know few of it , before i give you the answer these questions (1) what were they doing in the ka'ba before the arrival of the doom?
(2) who was the keeper of ka'bas'gate during the time of almutiab i mean the father of abdulla.
who was quassay and his doctrine .i may get the name quietly wrong but you know what am talking about okay that will answer what allah is all about. look this phonetical error of what word EL in the word of jews is the same as IL the word of arabians okay if you don't know make the research okay or y in the word of jews is still thesame of J of english and I arabic word okay for an example, jesus were called yesuas in the word of jews , isseus or isa in arabic okay so, the world of allah is god not God. illah is the real almighty God okay so you are made to understand and seek the truth ok. PLEASE MAKE THE RESEARCH OKAY
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by imurboss: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2009
@Abuzola ur responses are too harsh!
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2009
@jcross-

our Palestinian brothers are been crucified every day, this is part of the oppression
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Nezan(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2009
@ the_seeker;
Muhammad's father was named Abdulah cos the christians of arabia, the jews and even the pegans knew their almighty God by the name Allah
even though Muhammads tribe was poltheyist, they still recognized an almigthy God depite their pantheon of lesser gods.
. . so that idol that was called allah by the quraish tribe and housed in the kaaba was the one recognised as almighty god? . . . my God! what a delusion . . . YHWH can never be represented by an idol! God forbid!
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzola(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2009
What a clone, when Prophet Muhammad conquered makkah he destroyed the 360 idols in the ka'abah and chanted,'truth has come and falsehood has perish' the 360 idols represent the 360 days of the year

Kaaba (Makkah, Saudi Arabia) | Google Maps and Google Earth Sightseeing | Satellite Sights

http://www.google.com.ng/gwt/x?ct=np&ei=LXzxSpn2LoSgrQP65ZiVCA&output=wml&source=m&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.satellitesights.com/satelliteimage/Kaaba_Makkah_Saudi_Arabia&whp=3107&wsc=pr&wsi=247dbf774b31542b

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Hate God? / Nigerians Should Drop Christianity, The White Man's Religion / Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.