Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,683 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? (11008 Views)

Does D Church Make Intending Couples Lie? / Wat Does D Bible Say Bout Women Who Wear Trousers / Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2010
Habib16:

@toba allright, then why are U still a Christian?
Becos u re a muslim
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2010
+
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Habib16(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2010
What do u mean? toba I dnt want to argue with u just tell me what u mean and dats all
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by AbuZola3(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2010
Habib16:

What do u mean? toba I dnt want to argue with u just tell me what u mean and dats all

HE IS DAFT YOU DON'T NEED TO ARGUE WITH HIM
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

HE IS DAFT YOU DON'T NEED TO ARGUE WITH HIM
its ur pauper family+u+mohammad that is daft.Olodo rabata.Go&start preparing 4 Jamb so u wont score 100/400 like u did last yr
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2010
@TOBA,PLS STAY CLEAR FROM MY BROTHER pls angry
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by AbuZola3(m): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2010
@toba *laffing* so i know how to spew powerful insult, wow
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by shilling(f): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2010
It always makes sense, I mean it's God's Word, it has to make sense!!!

Bishop O said it best "The Bible is The Creator's manual for meaningful existence here on earth"., I think that was sometime during Shiloh '09.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

@toba *laffing* so i know how to spew powerful insult, wow
no wonder u cant pass ordinary jamb,see how d slowpoke spelt laughing as laffing.Oma se o. U will re visit Jss2
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by AbuZola3(m): 12:24am On Feb 05, 2010
*laffing in hebrew* oh boy u be grade one rural boy, you don't know whats up, don't worry just go to bed,
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]I can help to laugh. . . . grin grin[/size]
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Abuzcla: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ogaga welcome back
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Thats my man. . . been missing you like crazy for the absent i did myself on here due to official and other stuffs of MEDIA at hand, really too busy to post.Well , i feel you man and here i throw my hand forward for handshaking. . . . . you where saying something about some certain rumours concerning me, how about them?, help me re-call some of them.[/size]
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by manmustwac(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ogaga they say you have now accepted christ into your life is it true?
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Well, thats strange. . . but thats not true . i didn't accept that guy into my wide life .ha ha ha , i see some people just feel like changing my identity with their rumours i've already confirm wrong.

I remain on my ground. . . . wink
[/size]
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by blackcypha(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
dunno
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]I smile. . . . [/size]
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by manmustwac(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2010
well gaga your attention is needed on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-389631.0.html
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by AbuZola3(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ogaga- that guy is impersonating my id, am not the one, he is mazaje
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Oooooh i see. . . . shocked, previously thinking how to deal with some so-called dude's here planing by all means to see the down fall of Truth-SEEKERS. I think that guy must be jealous of you. . . wink
[/size]
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by AbuZola3(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2010
Exactly, this shows how famous and idol i am. *smile*
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2010
wink wink wink wink
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by helperzz(m): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2010
@all i think we all agree that anything without is rubbish and should be treated with utmost caution,what about a book that is full of contradiction,what about a book that every scientific means to prove it's documented origin has not yielded good fruit,what about a book which all the alleged writers were all dead before it's collection begins.What about a book that serve the interests of it's editor,what about a book that is applicable only in part some human affairs,what about a book that lacks chronological correctness.I am sure any rational thinker wouldn't want to call such a book the holiest book and the ultimate reference and wouldn't like to believe it with except with the sharpest suspicion.Stop being blindfolded by imaginations and sense of belonging,may GOD open your eyes to see.By the bible full of contradiction and blasphemy!!
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by helperzz(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2010
@selencious i like your post you showed the hidden true face of christian terrorism.That woman Christian hewit was not just found dead in her car she was attacked by christian extremist who found her attack could damage their sole livelihood.All those you mentioned were targeted by christian terrorist for just trying to let the world know the bitter truth. What a contradiction your jesus was said to be in love of sinners but his followers hate self named sinners to the highest level.This has shown impracticability of the bible can you turn your right cheek after being hitted on the left,i bet you won't.Better leave the realm of imagination and enter into reality.Seek knowledge
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by helperzz(m): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2010
Take heed before it is too late, the bible has been corrupted but the fools wants to ignore that, ask me to provide the original bible then take it 'any portion of the bible that contradict the quran is the fake part,the other ones that does not contradict the quran are the authentic.So to get an authentic bible just put it side by side quran and purge out any verse you find contradictory and you will be amazed at the harmonious bible you get thereof.Stop being fooled by miracles(magic) it was in history that the christians were not able to perform miracles until the 13th century that is 1300 years plus after jesus death, you could imagine whether jesus is sleeping before that time.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by helperzz(m): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2010
Take heed before it is too late, the bible has been corrupted  but the fools wants to ignore that, ask me to provide the original bible then take it 'any portion of the bible that contradict the quran is the fake part,the other ones that does not contradict the quran are the authentic.So to get an authentic bible just put it side by side quran and purge out any verse you find contradictory and you will be amazed at the harmonious bible you get thereof.Stop being fooled by miracles(magic) it was in history that the christians were not able to perform miracles until the 13th century that is 1300 years plus after jesus death, you could imagine whether jesus is sleeping before that time.
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:15am On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]The bible make no sense at all. . . .here's my song lyrics below: read it! , sing IT! , meditate It! , and grab the messege. . . .
In the history of the human race of all the inspirations for the separation of man from his true tribal culture
of all the inspirations for the acts of violence from one man onto another from one nation onto another, from one oppressor onto the oppressed . There is no more guilty party and inspiration than those books known
As the Holy Bible, the Koran, and the Bagavad Gita to spread separation of mankind.

The Bible is bullshit. . . the Koran is a lie
The Bagavad Gita did not fall from the sky
These are the books that were written by men
They've caused wars, now follow if you can

They took away our love and gave us fear
Tried to make us hate the one who put us here
Then they took our sacred songs and made them wrong
Then they took away our believe and gave us theirs

The Bible is bullshit. . . the Koran is a lie
These are the books that are written by men

First they created sin so they could win
Then they built the cages they could put us in
Then they took away our tribes and gave us jail
Then they took away the Earth and gave us hell

The Bible is bullshit. . . . the Koran is a lie
These are the books that are written by men

It's time for you to love one another
It's time for you to recognize your brother
It's time for us to stop killing our mother
It's time for us to care for each other

The Bible is bullshit
[/size]
Re: Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? by Kobojunkie: 12:04am On May 27, 2023
RiffRaff:
Does it, sincerely?
Yes it does as a matter of fact. It makes more sense than the fallacious gibberish preached from pulpits across the globe. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Hate God? / Nigerians Should Drop Christianity, The White Man's Religion / Jesus Is Not God – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.