Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! (2103 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by EroticGirl: 4:40am On Oct 30, 2009
LOL This thread is so much fun, y'all
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by sjeezy8: 4:41am On Oct 30, 2009
ladies man new yorks own koko master
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:42am On Oct 30, 2009
chiogo:

I'll teach you. how much you willing to pay?  cheesy
LMAOO!!!! LOL  grin

chic2pimp:

Will you gerraway from hia tongue

If naija men/women with their big fat bellies can get chics/guys ,we all can cool.
well i guess youre right.  undecided
so are you implying that you have a big belly and that you can still get anything with a warm hole and a heartbeat? undecided

sjeezy8:

ladies man new yorks own koko master
this boy sef!
this Magz be the real koko master.
im the ideal #1 kokolete! grin
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by sjeezy8: 4:44am On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^ lol rita kind of kokolette
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:46am On Oct 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

^^^^ lol rita kind of kokolette
shut up! nonsense.
none of those razzy chicks.
im the ideal babeeee!!! grin
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by chic2pimp(m): 4:46am On Oct 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

so are you implying that you have a big belly and that you can still get anything with a warm hole and a heartbeat? undecided

I'm too young to have a pot belly belly besides I don't drink and neither do I eat too much of naija foods. The calories is . . . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. If all those worwor peeps wey full naija dey get men/women, then for sure we all can.
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:48am On Oct 30, 2009
chic2pimp:

I'm too young to have a pot belly belly besides I don't drink and neither do I eat too much of naija foods. The calories is . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. If all those worwor peeps wey full naija dey get men/women, then for sure we all can.
okay oooo
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by sjeezy8: 4:49am On Oct 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

shut up! nonsense.
none of those razzy chicks.
im the ideal babeeee!!! grin

no even rita shes too womanly, i give una shona- light skin, tall, look like dbanjs bodyguard.
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:52am On Oct 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

no even rita shes too womanly, i give una shona- light skin, tall, look like dbanjs bodyguard.
na wa ooooooo!!!

anyway all jokes aside.
why have you been like that? for realz.
its not cool yo.
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by sjeezy8: 4:53am On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^ dis guy im chill ohhhh
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:55am On Oct 30, 2009
get that fuking stick outta your ass and stop acting like that.
what did i do? undecided
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by TheSeeker(m): 5:24am On Oct 30, 2009
Magz, got your solution?
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by Magz(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

Magz, got your solution?

NO
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by jaybee3(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2009
You blessed with the looks coupled with ernomous potential and maybe a lil change to go along. hmmm,
even me is seriously considering joining the band wagon.

oops sorry, you is male
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2009
still no answers?
i dont think there are any answers for this guy.
Magz, just carry on with your life, i dont think you can change your personality.
enjoy the chicks while you can, anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Shy Away From Marriage! / If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? / How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.