Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,352 members, 7,978,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nl(admin),pls Do You Know Of Agent That Can Guarantee Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nl(admin),pls Do You Know Of Agent That Can Guarantee Visa. (800 Views)

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / Pls Do I Need A Nigerian Passport To Travel To Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl(admin),pls Do You Know Of Agent That Can Guarantee Visa. by NewBegins(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2009
Do u know of any agent that can be trusted and guarantee visas.
Re: Nl(admin),pls Do You Know Of Agent That Can Guarantee Visa. by justwise(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2009
New_Begins:

Do u know of any agent that can be trusted and guarantee visas.

Please NO agent can guarantee u a visa and agent are not supposed to process visa for u, visa is something u can do for urself, yes u can ask questions abt area u don't understand.

Stop giving ur money away to those dodgy agencies. There are many threads here that deals with visa processing, read and do it urself.
Re: Nl(admin),pls Do You Know Of Agent That Can Guarantee Visa. by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2009
Shine ur eye b4 u go give money to 419.If u av genuine documents try ur luck directly.God may help u
Re: Nl(admin),pls Do You Know Of Agent That Can Guarantee Visa. by NewBegins(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2009
I am in a situation that i don't have documents to back me up, What do i do ?
Re: Nl(admin),pls Do You Know Of Agent That Can Guarantee Visa. by justwise(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2009
New_Begins:

I am in a situation that i don't have documents to back me up, What do i do ?

Don't be desperate for fake document, u will ruin ur immigration profile, if u don't have the documents then wait untill u get one. By the way which document are u talking abt? And what type of visa are u applying for?
Re: Nl(admin),pls Do You Know Of Agent That Can Guarantee Visa. by NewBegins(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2009
Can you teach me step to step on how to go about it, I want to Apply for Student Visa to US and what information do i need? by the way i am sponsoring myself coded without anyone knowing so i dont want to ask any of my relatives for statement and stuffs like that, I believe there are very many people in my kinda situation,
Re: Nl(admin),pls Do You Know Of Agent That Can Guarantee Visa. by walesbanks(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2009
well,i wont call myself an agent. I work on my own as a travel consultant. That is what i do strictly and visa proceedures or processing is my specialization. I have good track records on visas.
One thing you have to bear in mind is that visas has proceedures. It is not just packing your documents and go straight to get visa just like people do to buy pepper in the market. For the fact that some people did it lackadaisically and got it does not mean that everybody will get it if they dont follow the psychology involve in it. I am proud to say that i have guided more than 50 people on visas and more than 45 of them have succeeded. Those entry clearance officers are psychologist especially at the american embassy. People say you dont need agents, of course you dont but experience shows that some genuine agents are conversant with the proceedures and they can guide you right. Scammers in the house have rubbish the whole jobs for the good agents.
Lastly, i can only guide you on what to do coz that is what i do. At least, i have been to 5 different countries: the uk, us, ireland, italy and france. If you care, contact me on: wales008@yahoo.com

wales banks
Re: Nl(admin),pls Do You Know Of Agent That Can Guarantee Visa. by iz2much: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2009
let him be duped. like some pple? ? ? ?
Re: Nl(admin),pls Do You Know Of Agent That Can Guarantee Visa. by NewBegins(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2009
post @ wale bank

Do you have an office?Lets assume you re doing US visa for me, how much would it cost?aND HOW LONG Is the processing
Re: Nl(admin),pls Do You Know Of Agent That Can Guarantee Visa. by hadexman(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2009
walesbanks:

well,i wont call myself an agent. I work on my own as a travel consultant. That is what i do strictly and visa proceedures or processing is my specialization. I have good track records on visas.
One thing you have to bear in mind is that visas has proceedures. It is not just packing your documents and go straight to get visa just like people do to buy pepper in the market. For the fact that some people did it lackadaisically and got it does not mean that everybody will get it if they dont follow the psychology involve in it. I am proud to say that i have guided more than 50 people on visas and more than 45 of them have succeeded. Those entry clearance officers are psychologist especially at the american embassy. People say you dont need agents, of course you dont but experience shows that some genuine agents are conversant with the proceedures and they can guide you right. Scammers in the house have rubbish the whole jobs for the good agents.
Lastly, i can only guide you on what to do coz that is what i do. At least, i have been to 5 different countries: the uk, us, ireland, italy and france. If you care, contact me on: wales008@yahoo.com

wales banks

Look Wales Banks or whatever you call yourself, I see your post everywhere, sometimes you claim to be in the UK, other time Nigeria. I think you are a fraud and people should watch out for you.

(1) (Reply)

ok / Yms Travels And Tours Ltd / I Know A Lot About The Bahamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.