Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" (52326 Views)

Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by seunoni34(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2016
TBH his wife is not near beautiful (shes not ugly though) . But did it occur to anyone that he's indirectly calling himself ugly? cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2016
Mr Ibu has completely redefined the meaning of beautiful grin
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by dongalaxy(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2016
this is what I have been pondering about, I can't harbour having an ugly and uneducated woman but for marriage or mere date
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by toboski1(m): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2016
fine from far but far from fine
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by VictorRomanov: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:
So if every man gets married to beautiful ladies, who will marry the ugly ones?

The cute guys will.

I call it artificial selection

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by VictorRomanov: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2016
seunoni34:
TBH his wife is not near beautiful (shes not ugly though) . But did it occur to anyone that he's indirectly calling himself ugly? cheesy cheesy

I believe he knows what everyone knows.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2016
Cessa0:

why do we have you??

The boy isn't ugly though. grin grin grin
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by oochi123(f): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2016
Its not every beautiful woman that produces good looking kids. I saw a very pretty lady that gave birth to a child that's nt even fine.she was even calling the child my Angel n kissed her.I was like ummm! The ugly ones gives birth to sweet looking kids. God make mine Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by glossy6(f): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2016
Marry beautiful ones with brains not fluid filled brains ooh grin
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by avadella(f): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2016
grin

Ademasta comanSee ooo
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by shegz24(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2016
pls is this is wife beautiful?
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by shegz24(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2016
pls is this his wife beautiful?
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by sparko1(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:

You have to ask? let the handsome men marry the ugly one's, the future of your generation lies therein, if you don't want your children to spent one quarter of their lives in front of a mirror my brother marry beautiful woman! "he that have ear let him hear!"
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by elotajohn1(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by HaneefahRN(f): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
What if your kids pick up your ugliness? tongue
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by blacqdiamond112: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
what mess abeg cos i am not understanding
LesbianBoy:
That's what Ubi franklin tried to do, now look at the mess he is in angry
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by drnairalov: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cessa0:

why do we have you??

damn cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by An0nimus: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:

Cessa0:

why do we have you??

lmao

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900095_20160628091404_jpeg22c5c5d18a34c7cf6aa05a494c24b1ff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Kgdavid(m): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:
So if every man rich men gets married to beautiful ladies, who will marry the ugly ones?

poor men tongue
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by buffalowings: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cessa0:

why do we have you??

Jesu kristi of nazareth

I dey hail o

Chai let me go sidddon look
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by QueenEKAMMA(f): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:
IF YOU ASK ME NA WHO I GO ASK?
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by haryomikun(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:
You get big nose oo. Anyways I don donate one like for your dp
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Pamelayoung: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:

Handsome men marry them
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by haryomikun(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
oochi123:
Its not every beautiful woman that produces good looking kids. I saw a very pretty lady that gave birth to a child that's nt even fine.she was even calling the child my Angel n kissed her.I was like ummm! The ugly ones gives birth to sweet looking kids. God make mine Beautiful
Some kids are just okay at puberty and at childhood. But trust me, when they turn 18, you'll see the definition of handsome/beautiful

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ibu is a handsome man. Check out Ayari imami and his family.
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Freakypinky:
Is he trying to tell us his wife is beautiful, cuz from what i see it's far from it.

His wife is very beautiful and they have 2 beautiful children. See jealousy in your eye due to your own unhappy life.
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by willibounce1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lol...no be lie at all.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by amuijiji: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:

Fallen angels
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by embassyrich(f): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ibu at ur age u stil get kids of this age.. wey your mate dey get grandkids u dey disturb us wit ur beautiful wife
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Raydos: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=haryomikun post=50837252] You get big nose oo. Anyways I don donate one like for your dp[/quote ] lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / Juliet Ibrahim & Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim Step Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.