Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,370 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" (52328 Views)

Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Okey Bakassi: Jealous Men Should Not Marry Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Raydos: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
haryomikun:
You get big nose oo. Anyways I don donate one like for your dp
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by iamkingzlee(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cessa0:

why do we have you??
grin grin
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by chiderao: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:
So if every man gets married to beautiful ladies, who will marry the ugly ones?

Handsome men
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by EHI9ICE(m): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:

isn't it obvious?;The handsome guys of course! It keeps the scale balance.

In other news.My Sincere salute to Late Lt Col. Mohammad Abu-Ali...Ur death just dey make me sad in an accelerating manner. #RIP Gallant Hero! #RIP Soldier! #Rip to all the fallen hereos...Y'all will never die again!
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by virtuejoan(f): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
nikkypearl:
God will fight our battles! You are not alone sis embarassed
funny u
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by southernbelle(f): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cute kids, growing up with a father like this should be fun, there will never be a dull moment in the house.
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by girl4rmspace(f): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
LesbianBoy:
That's what Ubi franklin tried to do, now look at the mess he is in angry

please update me on ubi, what's going on in his married life?
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by girl4rmspace(f): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
EastGold:
[size=14pt]Where are his beautiful kids?

These ones? [/size]
yes! Got a problem?
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Jadapinket: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by goaldynboy: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
embassyrich:
Ibu at ur age u stil get kids of this age.. wey your mate dey get grandkids u dey disturb us wit ur beautiful wife

Mr. IBU already has grown up children! These are kids from his second wife! cool
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by aruaemma: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
girl4rmspace:

yes! Got a problem?
. Those children are cute
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by dornald: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
The statement should have'is good for ugly guy to marry beautiful woman for the sake of the children'
NA JOKE I DEY JOKE OOOO, DONT TAKE ME SERIOUS
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by dornald: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Cessa0:

why do we have you??
I DEY LAUGH
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by 3sexy: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Fear dey catch me , I nor fit talk my mind !

Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by dam007(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
nikkypearl:
nikky, you're fine naaaw... you should see 3sexy's sister.. her face can literally stop time! shocked cheesy!
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by nikkypearl(f): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
dam007:
nikky, you're fine naaaw... you should see 3sexy's sister.. her face can literally stop time! shocked cheesy!
who be 3sexy ? embarassed
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by dam007(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
nikkypearl:
who be 3sexy ? embarassed
another Nlander on this thread! grin
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by nikkypearl(f): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
dam007:
another Nlander on this thread! grin
lipsrsealed bye!
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by dam007(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
nikkypearl:
lipsrsealed bye!
looooool
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by luminouz(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
nikkypearl:
Shuu! Na so una ugly reach? Don't worry girls....my handsome gene will counteract Ur ugliness....we go born vine pikins! cheesy
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Owodiran1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mr ibu himself ain't an ugly man nah.
toba400:
Popular actor John Okafor,known as Mr Ibu is always flaunting his wife on social media . The actor who gushes about her beauty said it is wise for men to marry beautiful women for the sake of their kids..

See What he wrote Below:

D major reason why it is wise for a man to get married to a beautiful woman is because their children so choose wisely I ve done mine bye bye

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL9nx0Xjd3H/

Checkout his beautiful family below

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/06/marry-beautiful-wives-for-the-sake-of-your-kids-actor-mr-ibu-tells-young-men/

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by iRepNaija1: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
He makes it sound as if any man, handsome or not, can get a beautiful woman. undecided
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by crush20(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cessa0:

why do we have you??

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Realhommie(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cessa0:

why do we have you??
But that dude ain't ugly.
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Realhommie(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
gbosaa:
Ibu is a handsome man. Check out Ayari Emami and his family.
"Check out Ayiri Emami and his family" How do you mean?
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by NovusHomo(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Flexherbal:
Good advice !

And he should know, being that....

By the way, if you wowo and your children fine....

DNA!
grin grin grin
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by baba11(m): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Why he con old before he married na,he should be between 48-55yrs old now.

Wetin be my own sef .

The beautiful lady i wan marry neva gree 4 me ..wetin i wan do now?
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Realhommie:
"Check out Ayiri Emami and his family" How do you mean?

Look at this man...

Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by vivypretty(f): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
I think ibu said that based on the fact that he is not fine
so the fine guys will marry their opposite
Raydos:
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by Realhommie(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
gbosaa:

Look at this man...
I asked coz i wanted to understand what you meant actually..
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by r2beez(m): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
emeijeh:
Ok

Ur picture is wicked. I pity oshiomole
Re: Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" by chiomzy86(f): 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Raydos:
the handsome men will marry them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / RMD Undresses Live On Stage At Alibaba’s January 1st Concert / Fever Video : Nigerians Storm Teebillz Page With Condolence Comments

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.