Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:41 AM

A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where (8129 Views)

I Need 100USD Of Perfect Money, Any Interested Seller? / Breaking News:see How Vera Sidika Makes Her Money .VERY SHOCKING: / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by lannre(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
Good post. for those who know how to use their ear with their brain
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by PHIPEX(m): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2010
A word is enough for the wise, but I pains me that those who think they are wise will dispise this warning but may regret it dearly tomorrow, thanks poster!
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by netgenus(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2010
Thank you for your post, but I will quickly add that history has proved that there is exception in everything. Not everyNigerian is corrupt. I am the founder of COMPLETE FOREX EQUATION. i GIVE OUT THE TRADING SYSTEM TO PEOPLE FREE OF CHARGE.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by romc2800: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
whao! what a great advice. just keep it up.GOD will help you too.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by snoweghosa: 12:38am On Feb 24, 2010
PLEASE CAN ANY ONE OR NAIRALANDER ADVICE ME ON EXPORT BUSINESS. I WANT TO GO INTO EXPORTING COMODITY LIKE CASHEW, CHILI PEPPER, GINGER, COLA-NUT, DRY HABISCUS FLOWER. EXCEPTION OF REGISTRATION OF COMPANY NAME.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by dankulomos: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2010
Discover where and how to get loan from N100, 000 to N8.7million within 72 hours without collateral AT 1% INTEREST RATE

For more information
Text NEED LOAN, Your name ,your e-mail, and your GSM to 08072275508
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by JayAfams: 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2010
IS ANYONE HERE INTERESTED IN 5LINX BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY? CALL ME AFTER GOING TO THE WEBSITE www.5linx.com or 5linx.net/mcgeorge. my number is 08051037603 for more info. the opportunity it provides are cool and great, dont miss out!
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by abbeynism(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2010
I would suggest you search and go to SEC forum as you will get a lot of guide on where and how to invst your money with registered and reliable Stock broker.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by stanock: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2010
thanks for the eye opening, we can as well do business are the supermakets in lagos so i can be supplying you some items
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by olacoool: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2010
i love this post . With determination and consistently hard prayers God will surely show someone a way
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by neksummi(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2010
Good thread here. You see many people can't just put themselves together and focus on
something til it works for them. They jump from one opportunity to another. And no matter what you
tell them, it just falls like water off a ducks back.
When you tell people that you have so and so amount but you don't know what to do with it,
they're happy to tell you what to do - to hand the money to them!
So people should be very careful. There are very good opportunities on the internet and when you
understand the power of passive income and leverage, you'll know that the internet is the place to
explore but be careful. There is no such thing as 'get rich quick' but you could find ways of getting rich faster.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by RotimiKolade: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2010
[center]I think you may be right Mr. But you may be wrong[/center].
You may be right in the sense that people just subscribe to get money rich without trying anything out first to actually know what particular solution they need. So they bought this and that and find out it never works. What do u think they will tell you? I was cheated!
You may be wrong in the sense that we are living in information age So many people has done a lot i mean it a lot of things that brought them money in a short period of time.
What they simply did is to leverage on information marketing to sell their knowledge. With this they could make additional income with the ones they have made before. see competition makes man to tap into hiss inner creative part and makes you excel.
So, i think Nigerian has came to know this fact and see nigheria in business and entrepreneurship part has grown with more capital base in interest return that the past.
So, all the caution we need to take is to first make enough research before we subscribe to any information that requires us to drop out hard earned cash. So we who what to buy when to buy and what it takes to apply and get result. Simple!
Thanks.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by neksummi(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2010
I did appreciate those you have read my post and have taken decision in thier life.
please, somepeople are still asking me that they have =N=2mill that they dont know the business they will put the mony into.
my questions is, how did you get such amount of money,
is it via biz or what,
my advice to such people is to create time say one week visit one big market depending on your location and take a good study of the market and see
the trend of sellers and buyers from there iam sure u will convince your self on what to do with such money.
if u are not sure go and fix the money at least 13% per capital per tenure.
I have a story to share here, a friend that visited me the other day, he was so happy to inform me that he has started trainging on forex trading and was trying to convince me that the biz is what is booming now. I ask him one simple question, that the people that are training you, what kind of car do they ride, are they leaving in their own house or rented apartment, what kind of cloth do they were, are they too realy into the forex trading . or they the healer trying to heal others but they cant heal themselves. my friend could not answer those questions . he left my house quietly and I saw fraustration in him. I call him later and he told me that iam absoluetly right. that i saved him , he told me that a friend of his that they both started the biz together has got his hand burnt seriously on the trading. so my good fellow nigerians , our prayer is that one day nigeria will produce a good leader,

For a person just starting out, it difficult to answer those questions, but that doesn't mean he can't get there!
We are different individuals with different financial goals. A person with much capital can open a supermarket but what if you have the capital to open a shop? You key into other people's businesses.
Never worry about how much money, ability or equipment you are starting with; just begin with a million dollars worth of determination. Remember: It's not what you have; it's what you do with what you have that makes the difference.
So if you don't have the huge capital to start something big offline, you can start small online. But let me warn don't you don't go for 'get rich quick schemes'
Do your research and get started with something that makes sense to you.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by enyhss(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
Well said.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by 24volts: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2010
Guys,
Nigerian Economy, is realy becoming tougher daily.
but despite all that, we still have honest people in the country who make genuie money.
how do I mean ?
I never mix words when I said, be careful with you money, watch before you leap.

I was reading somebody's post here, that he is an internent guru, trained in chaina, he claimed the following;
1. He is a millionaire
2. has built his own house and leaving far above poverty now, compare to 5years ago
3. he is ridding in exotic car now
4. he finally said thank God for showing him the internent biz.

For God sake, from this person  profile above  he is by no means ok, going by our current state of economy.
BUT do you  know the amazing thing? this guy at the end said he wants to help the poor, by showing them how to make money on the internent,  and that his manual is going for 2500NGN.

When i read this I laughed until my ribs was almost about to crack.

why am I laughing
because of a guy who is making millions on the net, still have the time to sell manuals to collect miserable 2500NGN
where is his exotic cars and house ?

Please guys I will keep saying it, shine your eyes.

yes I have 100% believe that people make money online, but let me tell you it is not all that easy,

see guys
I started my supermarket business with just 300k, it was not easy at the onset, I have trained almost 10 different people from this nairaland on how to set up supermarket and manage it, without collecting a peny from them.
2 of them have started and they are doing well.

PLEASE MY DEAR  BROTHERS GO FOR SEMINARS AND LEARNE  ALL THESE INTERNENT BUSINESS BUT WATCH BEFORE YOU LEAP.

all the best from 24volts

please just for you infomation, there is going to be a workshop we are putting up for youth entrepreneurship to be sponsored by ZENITH BANK, DIAMOND BANK, SPRING BANK AND  BOI
It will be advertised on the daily news paper once the logistics have been concluded.
the aim is to financially empower the succeful youth in the workshop by these Banks to emback on the a given task or project .  the workshop is going to be free, but with some screening standard.

all the best my guys
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by okoroja(m): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2010
Thank you for this kind of post. many nigerians who are greed have been a victim of this get quick rich business. let me tell you there is no short cut to riches. you must know the basis and work it up. However, there is no bad investment, what you can see is bad investor. some people don't want be patient to learn the nitty gritty of the business opportunity presented to them, they just dabble into it and sooner than latter, they hit the rock and term the business as bad. Again, you are rich to level of information at your disposal.
I'm into online business and i can attest to the fact that it is a real and profitable venture.it can make you rich in a short period, but you must first of all learn how it works from the experts in your niche. if you rush into it, you definitely rush out. most information out there are real but info marketers will not tell you that you have to put in some effort before you see result.
if you want more info on how online business works email me @ suntexdereal@gmail.com
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by jetli002(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2010
I'v gone through all the comments. Funny how people just jump in and start a business without being prepared personally, psychologically and even financially.

This is one reason most small businesses fail. I have written something I think anyone who wants to really go into business should see. Its about preparing yourself for being a business man. Believe me, its not easy. visit http://www.workabusiness.com/index.php?link=business_personality
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by neksummi(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
I keep returning to this thread. Wish Nigerians the best and indeed all friends of Nigeria too.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by masido(f): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2010
@poster, thanks for this post
to everyone here, shine your eyes!!
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by MITNEXUS: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2010
Ten things an investor looks out in a business before investing

Before investing in a business, every investor should consider the following key business success indicators before investing their money.

http://investinginabusiness..com/
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by mirabell: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
@24 volts, Please can u give me your contact maybe e-mail address, want to send u a mail
am having some difficulties in setting up my Supermarket. I think u can help me-- my email address is worldstar2020@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by dustydee: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2010
@24volts
Please i am looking to open a retail store (supermarket) can you please give me hints about how to get goods at reduced rates,accounting practices and other things i need to know. Thanks alot
davegana@yahoo.com
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by benodihe(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2010
For the cheapest laptops, USB Flash drive, Micro USD and Mobile phones go to www.benodihe.com We are the largest single distributors in Europe.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Mruzoh1: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2010
I love this section, Nigerians helping each other at last,

This is against the popular belief that Nigerians dont open up to biz
initiative.

Well, keep it up,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feasibility Study Template / ATMs: Automated Thieving Machines? / Lifemate Italy Furniture Abuja Showroom:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.